Can I take refuge in your country? I have 0 (zero) skill but I promise I will behave

Can I take refuge in your country? I have 0 (zero) skill but I promise I will behave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18ORuB9e1og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have tons of Koreans here. Do you want to get away from them?

Nope

Are you this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=18ORuB9e1og

I just want to feel safe. Both Kim and Trump are too reckless

ever try burger??? gome to ameriga

You can't be a refugee if you aren't *really* at war yet. I would consider getting everything prepared though

Why would you want to betray your ancestors and everything they worked to build in your homeland? So disrespectful.

But who will feed the landmines?

Why do you think they worked to build civilization? Was it compassion to the actual land or the people that would live there?

>Australia

thanks familia
I am contemplating when the right time to quit my job and evacuate is. It's like walking on a very thin line.

Yeah. Just don't go in the South.

yeah man sure come here

>familia
your invitation to come to America has been revoked

Just don't eat any fucking dogs

Depends. Are you cute?

What do you have against us?

Why not? Pigs are actually smarter than dogs

appreciate it
kek
I'm not too ugly I think

Dogs are our friends you Australian subhuman

Sorry but we have to wait until kim starts to bomb you
afterwards, you are welcome to apply for asylum

Well, you can always get a job in brazil.
But be aware that people don't know the difference from a jap, a chinese or korean.
If you are the guy who got triggered when a 50's woman say namaste to you, don't come here.

Are you aware that cows are extremely affectionate animals and easy to befriend?

Have you North Koreans refugees?

that I understand well enough
I don't get offended that easily fortunately. Thanks for the tip
We do. About 20k people.

In Brazil you will get a easy life. With basic Portuguese skill, anyone who is not born in Africa or latin america, get a decent job. (we have a phrase for this: Local saints don't make miracles).

teach korean to brazilian koreaboos

come here my friend

Why don't you go to Japan?
Russia is okay, They literally don't care whether you're legal immigrant or not

Korean language is probably gonna be worthless once things go haywire. Kpop idols will be all dead too under nuclear flames.

>eating carnivores

>Australian defending dog eating

>Trump

He's bringing through strength, bro.

>defending dog eating
t. Chink

NOTHING will happen bro, anyway, come here if you want, gooks are extremely rare apreciated inmigrants here.

It's me again. The only korean immigrant I've seen in my country is a woman married with a local that both opened a korean food restaurant in my town

It's me again. The local is the man, he cucked you guys with a Korean woman, and she's cute :)

I feel like it's different this time. The norks finally finished nukes and missiles. They can even synthesize rocket fuels now, leaving the sanctions pretty much ineffective. Trump isn't going to just sit there doing nothing like Obama.

Yes, come to us, Kim!

Only if i can make nazi salutes and not get arrested and put in reeducation camps.

Come to Scotland. We need people and you can education through our education services, we're also out of Kim's reach being closest to the middle of the Atlantic