Can anyone lip read? what's she saying here?

can anyone lip read? what's she saying here?

>The engineers created me to destroy your species

I've never wanted to fuck her until I saw her in that interview for some reasom

it looks like she aged 10 fucking years

Yep, yep.....you're racist!

"Yep..right that" ?

"Rey is dead?"

They asked for a spoiler from episode 8 and she said "rey is there"

"Wet sex."

So... a squirter?

She has perfect teeth, imagine her nibbling a bit on your dick

TRAY ZEG

This is the only time she's looked hot you mong

Yep yep
Rey is there

>I wish to be as pretty as Felicity

What about with that tight ass dress showing off her fat ass?

"i'll suck your cock"

blatently, categorically, emphatically wrong

If it's the one posted above me then kek, she looks fucking terrible there. In regards to the bafta event, I'm strictly talking about her face and hair, you know, the thing that women can change whenever they want.

She literally looks like she's taken a baseball bat to the face in that webm. Her face is huge and her mouth is weird.

>hurr she's young so she looks hot!

No.

She's a qt, but he's going to be on Maggie levels of sagginess in the future.

I want her to gut me like a fish

Sad but true...Why do women age like shit?

Look at this sexy specimen

GOING TO AGE LIKE MILK

A

"Wire snaz."

CUTE

DAISY A CUTE A CUTE

It's not human but what is it?

>"Yep, It is fat."

>We know what happens to today when it becomes yesterday.
>It waits for them. It waits for them, the timekeepers of eternity.
>Always following behind, cleaning up the mess in the most efficient way possible—by eating it.

>Mhmm yes yes
>You want sex!?

it's the good kind of fat

There are people who actually find her attractive

It sort of looks like "You are INSANE!"

What a sexy female girly girl

Heels

At last a webm.

The transformation she has taken from 7 to 8 is crazy. She's not longer some backwater pirates dick warmer, she's now a regal confident jedi knight.

"Do you want to die?"

My wife daisy is so cute

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

jesus christ those horse teeth turn me off every single time

Really? I want to cum on her tooth brush and watch her brush her teeth.

Lol its funny because her vagina doesnt work.

So she's strictly anal?

SHEE THIQQ

She's got a really nice bum.

its cute!!!

I want to tongue it.

Probably. Supposedly whatever disease shes got makes vaginal intercourse very painful

I want to try and fail to prone bone her with my tiny dick.

"Yep. Yep.

... YOU LIKE THAT!?"

makes no sense but then again i have no idea what the context is so hmm

I want to impregnate her vagina with my penis until her uterus makes many little baby spawn

Work hard play hard.

why is she dressed like babooshka

>meme workouts

Imagine being Boyega in that scene and having to be all like "Ooga Booga, Daisy, Bix nood" when all he really wants to do is rape another 13 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be John and not only sit in that chair while Daisy Ridley flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her alien skull and manjaw, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking teeth but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DAISY RIDLEY LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been raping nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and chavs and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the projects in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then JewJew calls for another take, and you know you will kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking stoned. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You will never marry her asshole.

i wish i could just spread her ass after that workout and slide my face up and down her sweaty bhole. just inhale that booty b-o, you know what i mean?

that way i don't have to look at her ridiculous face and dennis the menace chicklit teeth

Crossfit, not even once.

>disgusting daisyfags ITT

Nah, I prefer bunnyfu

This isn't crossfit faggot. It's just working out.

I would take Daisy any day over her

Every human would