Gabagool over here

Gabagool over here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capocollo
atlasobscura.com/articles/how-capicola-became-gabagool-the-italian-new-jersey-accent-explained
youtu.be/kHubo-kaJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chris dressed up like a melanzane

>mfw I find out Gabagool isn't a real thing and they created it just for that show

It's just slang for lunch meat. Good lunch meat though.

No. It's a real recipe they created for the Sopranos the word doesn't mean anything. Really crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capocollo

>Outside of Europe, the cold cut is called bondiola or bondiola curada in Argentina. In North America, name variants such as capicola, capicolla (Canada)[2] and gabagool (New Jersey)[3] are also used.

my don!

Yeah they created it for the show. What aren't you understanding here? Also that isn't how you spell it. It's "Weres the Gabagoo ayeeee, Gabagool gimme some gabagoool ayyyyy"

*Maddon

atlasobscura.com/articles/how-capicola-became-gabagool-the-italian-new-jersey-accent-explained

Literally everything you say is wrong. Gabagool is just a dialectic spin on Capicola.

CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Doesn't change the fact that it was created for the show and they created the word 'Gabagool' too for the show. "Ayyyyy Tone get the fuckin' Gabagoo boss, were are the fuckin' broads, Yo Benny cugine don, get the juice boss!"

Neither of those things you said are true. Gabagool is just spicy ham dude they didn't go back in time and invent spicy ham just for the show. I don't know who lied to you but Gabagool isn't something the Sopranos made up. Neither is the word Gabagool. That's how people in New Jersey talk

They invented the word and the particular recipe used in the show that is now used in everywhere.

>tfw the Subway lady asked me what I wanted and I said "gabba goo" and she didn't know what I meant at all

tony was a cuck

>going to subway

You're a cuck you fucking cunt

kill yourself cuck

Explain faggot

>They invented the word
no user

>there's no scraps in my scrapbook

from the wikikikeia page on the university episode

>According to actress Ariel Kiley, who plays Tracee, the stripper murdered by Ralph Cifaretto, a lot of subscribers canceled their HBO service because of the episode.

SHE WAS A HOO A

>let me tell you a couple a three things

you know, Quasimodo predicted all of this

capicola, fucking DECLICIOUS

gabbagool is a regional NY/NJ slang term for capicola, it's the exact same thing.

OOOOOHHHHH

>When I came to open up one morning, there you were with your head half in the toilet. Your hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting.

Who was the best character and why was it Silvio?

I'VE SAID MY PIECE CHRISSY

Chrissy, Bobby, Paulie, Uncle Jew, Phil and Tony all had their moments too though.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT

Gabagool? Ova heah ova heah

ARE TRUE ENEMY, HAS YET, TO REVEAL HIMSELF

move over cocksucker

youtu.be/kHubo-kaJfA

jesus christ youre retarded

Remember that acient meme with Paulie doing the thing haha good times.

t.Shah of Iran

>when someone says bafangool to the gabagool

>of
no