How come when people talk about Spider-Man 3...

How come when people talk about Spider-Man 3, they never talk about the fact that Sandman KILLED UNCLE BEN THEN DOES NOTHING TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF OF THIS FACT AND CONTINUES BEING A BANK ROBBING PIECE OF SHIT, THEN TRIES TO KILL SPIDER-MAN?

Brava Raimi

Brava

Because it's still better than the mcu/sony/dceu crap we've had in he past 5 years

Bring it up all the time but why bother when DUDE HOLOCAUST LMAO is all anybody cares about when it comes to these movies

No one talks about it because it's better? Could you try making sense please?

Because the human race made a subconscious decision to simply forget that Sandman had a role in this movie. Thanks for reminding us, alien jerk

Because he tells the full story of what happened to Spider-man (in that it was actually an accident and his gun went off when the other robber bumped into him).
I haven't watched it in years but I seem to remember him turning out to be a decent guy who just wanted to helped his dying daughter.

i like 3 a lot

I like the way Raimi hides a basically Christian story (guilt/revenge/forgiveness) in capeshit-- and no one seems to notice. And it's also strangely faithful to the comics (capturing the symboite in a church bell).
I also like the Toby acting like an asshole scenes

It's always seemed to me that like the Cable Guy, the complaints of how bad 3 was were all exaggerated. so fucking weird. Much better than the edgelord "why can't peter parker fuck boys" bullshit we got later.

You can't reason with brandwar cunts, they don't care about the movie's own quality, only how it measures up to everything else.

There was a Spiderman 3?

Because no one cares you dumbhead it's a 10 year old movie about superheroes

>I like the way Raimi hides a basically Christian story (guilt/revenge/forgiveness) in capeshit-- and no one seems to notice.

Because it's poorly done and unsatisfying you literal shit eater, not to mention an obvious retcon and wow, another sympathetic villain who after Doc Ock, joy.

You enjoy garbage.

You'd be correct if Batman Begins and Spiderman 2 threads didn't happen with frequency you shit eater.

>implying anyone's opinion here counts/matters
Yes you and me both dumbhead

>I say stupid shit on one topic, when I'm proven to be fucking retarded I switch to a different conversation/argument.

>it's an OP acts like a backtracking retard episode

He didn't need to absolve himself, the police never investigated the murder since Uncle Ben was a white separatist and had burnt all his federal documentation and I.D.

>9 posters
I'm not even OP, I just saw your retarded fucking post.

Everyone was shocked at how laughable emo Spidey was to notice anything else about the movie. Maybe it's gained some favor over time, but upon release it was just bad. I saw it opening night in NYC of all places, and the entire theater let out a loud groan after everyone thought it was over upon fading to black but then fading back in for an unnecessary epilogue scene.

Because Spider-Man 3 was a fucking trash movie

He robs banks to pay for his daughter's cancer or something

can we also address how Unlce Ben is a racist black sambo figure for a brand of underwhleming instant WHITE rice?

my god, can Raimi not be stopped?

No they don't. I can't even remember the last time a Nolan Batman thread was on here and no one posts about Raimi Spiderman without it being hijacked by the unfunny Nazi Raimi meme immediately.

>I can't even remember the last time a Nolan Batman thread was on here

Check the catalog before saying stupid shit.

You probably started that thread faggot. Fuck you.

>started the thread before this one, in case someone made this thread.
>Fuck you.
I get that you're upset. It's okay to be wrong, retarded and upset.

From the archives.
I didn't even look hard.

it's not that 3 was a terrible movie, it's just 1 and 2 were so much better that it couldn't really hold up to them

I was more triggered by him crying at the end. Firstly he's made of fucking sand, secondly water was seen to dissolve him.

Fucking Raimi.

lel I remember that cranberries thread.

fucking funny. i should have replied

How did Raimi get away with that?

>I like the way Raimi hides a basically Christian story (guilt/revenge/forgiveness) in capeshit-
Oh god, everyone at /r/DC_cinematic should be euthanized for good measure.

Cause, uh, he's a... criminal? They're supposed to do bad stuff?

That's a weird backwards world view you've got there, champ

Because all criminals are victims of circumstances but if you disagree then you are fucking evil and irredeemable
t. leftist

Sandman was fucking kino bros