I'm ashamed of being Italian (American)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/6ZFTC0V.png/country/us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Italian (American)
you mean American

He means CHI

even funnier: 1/3 of all Italain youngsters are NEETS

is it really better to slave away at your cubicle just to barely afford the rent on a shoebox apartment in the outskirts of London or Paris instead of living at home and saving up for something better?

100m2 is like 2000€/month min here in Munich

Italian-American yes

Listen buddy. You better stop posting this shit. I ain't gotta tell you more than once.

This because in Italy is almost impossible having a house if you are single and with normal job

>get kicked out
>spend years wasting your parents' money on a dirty dorm room that you will need to pay for together with the rest of your college debt for the following 40 years
>"would you look at me how cool I am"

wew

Ah yes I love giving my money to the Renting Jew

You should feel ashamed that you have to identify yourself like that.

Why?

because Italians will never recognize you as one of theirs, identyfing yourself like that is cringe

I know. Why should they?

I identify as Italian-American

>Ameristain talking about money in regions that lack the money he has
Whoda thunk!

this is good, OP.

You can also identify as female for what we care, that doesn't mean we're going to fuck you.

wait....

hes not italian

its a shitskin with dark genitals

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/6ZFTC0V.png/country/us/

albanian subhuman in usa

why aren't you living with your parents?

don't you like your parents? don't your parents like you? don't you like to save money?

you leave house to start a family, not to be proud of living alone and keep pestering people to visit you because you're lonely.

Because in the north, people always had to plan ahead for the harsh winter. So only people who think about the feature did survive.
Meanwhile, the southern man lives in the present. He enjoys sunshine and party. The idea that there might be a tomorrow never occurse to him. While this makes the southern man a fun and outgoing person, sadly this is not very good for economy

we are the superior culture lol

>the southern man lives in the present. He enjoys sunshine and party. The idea that there might be a tomorrow never occurse to him.

Just because that's what you do when you got to Spain, doesn't mean that's how they live their lives.

Just look at Greece. They kept on making debts, enjoying their lives, without ever thinking about how to pay back eventually. The same was true for other Southern European countries, to a lesser excent.

Just look at Ireland and iceland... oh shit, don't that will ruin your "southern man" rethoric

Irish are simple people who never developed civilization.

Yeah. But they were present all over Europe (celts)

But they never achieved anything worthy of notice.
Other than French, who are a mixture of Celts, Latins and Germanics

They have redhead qts. Enough for me

Why do Americans do this? We have full blooded Italians and most of the time they say "descendente de italiano" instead of saying "I'm italian"

*and arabs and africans
ftfy

Absence of culture. There's a reason Brazil successfully integrated its migrants.

Personal debt =/= governmental debt
Southern Euros are one of the people with the highest investment property (every Italian and Greeks I know have literally a house on the Mediterranean with a value of at least 80k or higher)

wut? Arabs had plenty of civilization

There's literally nothing wrong with this Tbh
There were times when whole generations of families would live in a single manor, along with their servants and workers on the top of that.
The whole "you must get the fuck out and move to your own house at 20-25 tops" is a modern meme. It's arbitrary.
Also renting a flat is fucking expensive.