twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel

I agree
Everything is worse in Miami compared to other cities
even the used car market

I live in Miami

Get me out of here

should have sticked to oil like his preds

Ive lived in miami all my life and i can confirm its shit.

Where's a good place in Miami to get hookers?

Jeb has nothing to do with the filthy people that inhabit that city

I used to live there bro, I know the feel. I bought an rv and moved to Davie years back. Best decision I made.

7th St. Pequena habana

>Get me out of here

This. The cost of living like the article says is fucking garbage and the people are scum of the earth. Help us.

Come to Jacksonville, friend. Pretty much southern Georgia and the minorities are fairly tame.

>one of every four people living in Miami is in poverty
JUST

How cheap to live there? A 1 bedroom apartment here can run you 900+, sick of this shit.

Is it corrupt as fuck because of all the wetbacks in the local government?

My aunt lives in Jacksonville. It's a pretty rednecky place. We're minorities too

>USA
>Developed country

I live just south of tampa. 20 minutes from tampa/st pete and 20 minutes from sarasota/ bradenton.
Best place in florida to live. Everyone here thinks miami is great because of the "nightlife" but the girls just go there to snort coke and get blacked on some guys boat.
Housing market in sarasota is fucked tho so I have to live in the middle of nowhere and drive 40 minutes to work.

Dude all miami did was turn me into a borderline alchi. Worst 5 years of my life hands down. Jew and shit skin ridden cess pit. I hate all the pro Latina gf threads on this board cuz it's probably fly over land faggots posting it and never had to deal with a overly catholic yet still socially liberal. Self obsessed, Slutty enough that they want every guy looking at them, won't talk to any guy unless they think they have money. Fuck shit skin "Latina women" fucking roasties of the lowest circle of hell

I know what you're talking about. I dated many cuban chicks and recently a brazillian here. Any latina in miami is a degenerate nightclub whore only looking for a dude to pay everything for her and i cant stand that shit anymore.

>tfw live in horse central and not Miami
I like it. Only see minorities around here if you go to the sprawled city or ghetto-like areas.

That sounds like Palmetto, maybe the Islands? Anyway LBK checking in.

And Jeb was a decsent gov. Rick Scott is a dickhead.

>BE me
>dealing with Latina "princess" (2nd date) bitch about restaurant we went to for date
>took her to nice restaurant in coral gables
>has nerve to say the date she went on 2 days ago took her to brickell.
>Fuckthisshit.jpg
>take her to border of opalocka and liberty city (Haitian centeral)
>get the fuck outta my car
>drive off
>have fun in those Slutty clothes in nig town
>mfw

Who here /rubenstein/ law?

parrish but palmetto is just just down the street.
It's extremely rare to see a black person here.
Would be nice if more people moved here though so we had more than just a publix

Fucking typical.
If a girl grew up in Florida don't even bother dating her. Every girl I meet is like this and ends up texting some other guy and talking about how much she likes him the whole time. I still fuck her and then never speak again.

moved down here in januray still haven't found a job this place is fucking trash

>If a girl grew up in Florida don't even bother dating her.

Id say it depends what part. If she grew up in southern florida she is total waste of fucking time.

Is anyone here in Sarasota?
(specifically new college)

if it weren't for all the cuban refugees and niggers it'd be paradise.

Dude I can't wait for a cat 5 hurricane to hit. I'm throwing a party. I hate miami so goddamn much. I loved the salt when their goddamn nigger demi god LeBron James went back to Cleveland. Everyone was so assmad

I work on clark rd so I'm down there all the time. I've been to those campus parties at ncf a few times and Sup Forums would fucking flip if they knew the shit that goes on at that school.

I just want to find a Sup Forumsack so I don't go insane and have to keep hiding my power level all the time user
The only reason I'm here is because it was so cheap.

Kinda glad I took the job in Dallas over Miami. Still wish I had got that job in New Orleans though.

What happens there

It's decently cheap. a couple of my friends are renting A 3 bed apartment for 1200 a month

ctl + f

>nigger

only 2 hits

what is going on, is Sup Forums feeling sick today?

I grew up in miami, can confirm

I am from there. I'm a student up in Jacksonville now though

It's a liberal arts college where all the hipsters go to school with their parents money and then literally take gender studies and feminist bullshit classes. last time I was there they had a jungle juice(?) party and they left tupperware boxes all over the place with homemade booze and they all filled up with bugs and dirt and shit.
I had friends who would go there for gay tranny orgies and do a ton of drugs.
Also there was a guy who was famous for falling in love and having sex with a dolphin in the 70s

huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/malcolm-brenner-dolphin_n_974764.html

>shit that didnt happen

if clickbait is a thing you care abot just google Malcolm Brenner

Don't know about blacks, but it seems like Miami was hit with a Cat 5 Spicicane.

kill me

Sounds fake.

It's all real m8
Do you really doubt the sick disgusting minds of liberals?

Naw, I grew up there and trust me, that college is that liberal

Im from florida and ive also visited new college before. My high school's valedictorian went there and seriously went from the prim and perfect normie overachiever to your generic outright feminist dating a butch girl and obsessing over npr.

I almost went to New College but I wasnt accepted. The last news I heard was that some kid died because they were taking heavy opiates used for heart surgery.

Gotta agree I live in Tampa and have lived all over Florida for work and Miami is a cuban shithole.

Looking for a another state to move out of from this Florida hellhole Sup Forums, been looking for a place for a while.

Any suggestions, I have my head on either Washington State or New Hampshire.

You don't live in Miami. Too many spics. You just go down there to party

So its a horrible joke school that when you graduate you might as well be homeless?
Kill yourself

Im fucking laughing. Lol americans

Opa Locka

Look it up

Miami really is a piece of shit thanks to the Cubans I'm moving out of this shithole soon though

Kind of. In terms of liberal arts colleges it's one of the top in the country so if you want a chance to make a living as an SJW, this is the college you want to go to.

But ya, it's still a liberal arts college so you'll probably be a druggie homeless guy eventually if you graduate from there

Lived there for 7 years, can confirm. It's only America technically, but it isn't. It's fucking Cuba North, and nothing more. The people are shit, the night life is garbage unless you love euro fag dance clubs, traffic is awful at all times everywhere, no reliable cabs, and shit that would get fixed in 1 month or less everywhere else in the country can take 5 years + as "workers" come to work with cooler fool of booze, and sit around getting hammered all day and not doing a SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. Worst place in America, no competition whatsoever.

What about visiting Miami? Have a girl in Ft Lauderdale who has wanted my peepee for a while, might stay with her.
Is it worth the visit? Art Deco buildings and dank cuban food??

We are on Sup Forums too :D does that upset you redneck

even CS majors?

Well the academics are no joke, its pretty intense stuff. A lot go on to do journalism, scientist work, doctor, biologist, politics, etc. The workload is a fuckton

Yea it's extremely expensive not necessarily a bad school but most of the students are there for all the wrong reasons.

I don't understand their obsession with NPR?
My friend who used to hang out there always listens to npr now and it's the most boring fucking radio ever.

Considering I always heard rumors about how a lot of their classes were just pass fail and how they had no grades, then ya, even CS majors.

And besides, New college is a liberal shithole known specifically for their liberal arts. If you have the grades and test scores to get in their then you can get into a school like UF or even better with a program known for CS

I got into NCF but not UF

Meet me in Hialeah so I can snap your faggot neck

You pussies dress like Justin Bieber and think youre actually macho. Its like you came out of a gay music video

I was going to post this in a thread about the toxic algal bloom wreaking havoc on the east coast, but it died before I had a chance to send. I'll post it here instead.

I've, heretofore, underestimated the potential weight of this situation. My condolences; I'm concerned about it too, though I'm in Pinellas.

However, it's somewhat disingenuous to so pointedly degrade Scott over this, and stack the blame (somehow) solely on him, when this disaster was exacerbated by the federal government's fumbling irreverence for this toxic menace. Also, that quote is equally disingenuous; there's a dike in disrepair that the feds have neglected. It's broached here:

m.kplctv.com/kplctv/db_350262/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=xITvAWff

A Sun-Sentinel article from last year explains the dike situation better, and the plodding pace at which the US Army Corps of Engineers (who are responsible for haphazardly releasing the nutrient-enriched water from the lake in a flood-control maneuver) have been repairing and bolstering the dike for some time;

sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-lake-dike-rehab-plan-20150226-story.html

This bloom is unprecedented, and the state and federal governments are both, however, largely to blame for the lake's pollution, the true root of the problem. Our poorly regulated policies for controlling water runoff, contamination, and lackadaisical negligence of care for Lake Okeechobee, and want for a MAJOR cleaning effort, are execrable. Inexcusable. Scott's administration has let this problem mount quietly for far too long, and now the kraken is loosed upon us for their erroneously care-free handling of our natural resources.

lel

Prof. what are you doing on 4chins

I work at an Orlando auction.
All the Miami car dealers literally buy chop shop cars and resell them as new to unknowing grandmas.

>le general swath logic
>le all women here are liek le womyn around me
You're living in the wrong part of Florida, my friend. Condolences.

How would I be able to point this out to unsuspecting victims?

False. LA is worse. Ten times worse. And nice lived in Miami thinking LA was greener pastures. At least Miami isnt turning back into a desert. Same faggotry, more expensive homes, less water.

Born and raised in Broward, I refuse to enter Miami-Dade unless it's a life or death choice. I mean it's not exactly heaven here but holy fucking shit unless you're on the beach (even then) it's pure unadulterated trash. Nigs in the north and central parts of the county, few pockets of white trash and rich libs, the rest? Spics. It's truly a hell on earth. I could go on for snow abouth sfl but typing on the phone sucks almost as bad as miami

Eh. Give her the dick when you arrive then leave. Send pick to judge if it's worth it.

I also have experience with Miami and LA, and you are pants-on-head retarded if you think LA is worse than Miami. You must be a Cuban spic who felt out of place in a city where English is the predominate language (yes, even in LA). Miami is the only place that is more degenerate than LA in the whole of the US. Not to mention it is a third world, Latin American spic colony that makes LA look like Kansas by comparison. LA sucks but Miami is literally bottom of the barrell, the only good thing about it are the easy Latin women and the beaches.

You have no idea about the degeneracy that goes on Florida. Nothing matches it anywhere else in the US, not even the west coast.

Texas. I left Miami for the oilfields in Midland, TX and even there it was 1000x better than Miami. I imagine the more obvious places like Houston and Dallas are even better. Im in SoCal now for work and even that is still far better than Miami, by a long shot as well- just to show you how awful South Florida.

Miami is the San Francisco of this fucking state. Except with better cocaine and more Cubans.

What type of degree or certs should I be getting if I wanted to find a job in Texas?

Lol Cuba is the Alabama of Latin America. Your island rednecks that speak Spanish and act like niggers, yet think youre white. Youre one to talk mamaracho. Come to Chicago and call someone there a redneck and see what happens to your metrosexual faggot spic ass.

Who tampa bay area here?

As far as Oil and Gas goes, Petroleum Egineering or Geology. Really, anything Engineer related is a good bet. When the oil boom gets going again, itll be easy as pie to get hired on with a degree in ANY sort of Egineering with the oilfield service companies like Schlumberger or Halliburton or Baker Hughes. You dont necessarily have to work out in the field either in Midland, TX. Theres lots of corporate jobs for them as well in Houston or San Antonio. Wait for the price of oil to get back up to $60-$80 a barrell though. Its kind of in a slump right now but will rebound soon enough.

Honestly most of the big cities in Florida are shit. You either gotta live in a smaller town or one of the northern cities (pic related). As far as the big cities go, its the only one I'd ever live in here.

Lol, WA is more shitty than FL. Nobody ever leaves their state.

I bought a 3000sqft home for 180k here last month in a very nice area.

Come home white man

>jacksonville

Mah nigga

This article is retarded. It's focusing on the city of Miami and not Miami-Dade.

I went to the Gator Bowl back in 2003

Jacksonville seemed like a shit hole

Who 239 here?

Been down that way; Dad and I did auto work at a shop for awhile. Beautiful, quiet place, despite being a stone's throw from the Skyway Bridge.

Its ''safe'' politically appropriate entertainment, that is just mildly interesting / engaging (with the right aesthetics) enough to not be labelled lowbrow.

It also caters to topics that the lbgt community latches onto (This American Life host 'Ira Glass' is gay) so its audience reflects that

Can confirm. 9 months are really depressing and the others are hot as fuck and humid.

I can confirm that Miami is a multiethnic sinkhole. It's a place of hellish drivers, horrible gang mentality, and unlimited stds. I was actually no shit happy moving back to Boston from Miami. Police departments are much more based for the public and I don't need a Spanish speaking partner for 100% of calls as I did in Miami. There was maybe one case of white violence a day, everyone else were illegals or islanders with no English at all. Fuck miami

Everyone in Miami hates Miami and can't wait to leave
t. Hoosier living in Miami for the past two years

>take her to border of opalocka and liberty city
you monster. When I was in the USMC DEP we'd train near the recruiting station and the station is between Wynwood and Little Haiti (I think, I'm not too good with directions in Miami yet, I live in Coral Way) and we were about to do some running when some nigs fucking shot at us with paintballs. We couldn't see them because our view was blocked by some trees but that shit was fucked.

>dank cuban food
If you came here on a fucking raft, maybe.

I always figured Miami is Cuba if Cuba never succumbed to Communism

Can any Miamifags tell me about FIU? I have a lot of friends going there.

Could someone explain to me why?
People can't handle aesthetics or something?

I wonder if Americans will ever fucking realize Miami has more south American then Cubans by alot