I'm a Europoor from Spain that has finished a computer science degree

I'm a Europoor from Spain that has finished a computer science degree.
I have 3 years of experience and I'm currently working in Budapest. I'm 26 and I'm not a robot, Im not fucking autistic or anything, I'm actually really easy going.
I want to work and live in Chicago so bad but its so fucking hard to get hired without a visa and it's extremely hard to get a visa BEFORE getting hired.

Why is USA like this? How can I ever make it?

Come here, brother

>working
>in hungary
why tho

Spain is a shithole.

>going from one shithole to another
well I guess the spanish aren't very smart

Im also considering going to NZ... I actually have a friend there that went there without anything and couldnt find a job (She's a biologist)
I tried appling for some positions but i won't get hired without a Visa, same as in the US...
Do you think that if i go there and start applying once i actually live there I have a chance?
NZ is like top tier working and living country

Spain is as worse as this, here at least I have a good salary compared to what it costs to live here... In Spain i would get paid even less than what im earning now and life is like twice as expensive

You know we have a shortage of IT people right.

I'm working in hungary because i finished my university here and I didnt want to go back to the shithole country Spain is

you want to be killed by negros and being called a spic by redneck amerifats?

>computer science
you are a robot

where exactly do you live? rent in budapest is fucking insane nowadays

All the countries say they need more IT engineers, but then it's fucking hard to land a job...
How is it in the netherlands?
Maybe I should consider that too

why not just go to western/norhtern europe straight up?

The only thing i dont like about north europe is the weather...
But I'm starting to realize I can't live and work in paradise

The Netherlands has one of the biggest IT industries in Europe.
This is where the internet is hosted in Europe.

NZ has an easier system for visas than the US. It's the same points system that Australia and Canada have. Having a job offer gives you many points, but if you have work experience + degree + know English, etc, you should have a good shot. Computer science related fields are the "in demand" areas too. I think there's a questionnaire you can do online and it tells you roughly how many you could get.

>Dutchman inviting Spaniard to come to his country

what the fuck do you care, you're some computer monkey so you'll sit in a warm room all day anyways

What can you even do?

How hard is it to land an It job? What about people in there?
Hungarians are cold and racist as fuck and I think if I survived this I can live anywhere lol

I have all you are saying but it takes some balls to get all my money and just take a one way flight to the other side of the world... If I cannot get a job quickly i'll have burned all my saved money

I've been working as a Product Owner and Business Analyst for 3 years... Those were in telecom company and a software development company, I have quite some experience

Yes, but what do you do?

Currently I'm writing Business and Functional requirements of the projects I'm assigned to.
The customer proposes ideas for his website, phone app or desktop app and I advice him on what to do, how to improve it and things like that.
Then I document everything so that the developers know what to do.
After that there's a project followup so everything is going how it should be.

I'm basically the bridge between the customer and the developers

if you know Java then like all of EU countries will suck your dick even pay your flight, if you studied some meme degree then unlucky better get to the shovel

I do know Java, I just don't have any professional experience with it because in the professional market i started going to another direction

to be fair if your objective is getting citizenship in another country then agriculture is always an excellent bet, they might not pay a lot but it's a 100% certain job and every country will accept you in a heartbeat
well if you're some noodlearm IT goblin then you would probably die after 2 days of work though