Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/nation/v1/12/10/15/duterte-is-much-like-hitler-says-human-rights-advocate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a monkey

Flips are the most powerful race.

>flips

based commie

future chun doh hwan

purple pilled since he's a commie

Enjoy your batshit insane literal fascist who is cool with killing you over anything that "might" lead to you performing a criminal act.

Literally a NatSoc
Fucking hate the dude, but Sup Forums will love him

Kill all those criminals based Philp

Him being commie is just a meme tho, only stupid people believe it

enlighten me since you live there

>Executing drug dealers/drug pushers, drug lords, pedophiles, rapists, gang members & other criminal degenerates
>bad
Pick one

OP here,
Everyone adores him here... idk why.

He put his foot down?

>live in a shithole of a country
>radical politician rises to power

Sounds like communism to me.

pot head detected

Yes, he did.
Incase you did not now, he promised to kill all criminals, drug pushers, whatever. Here are the votes.

monkey

He's the only local politician that successfully negotiate peace talks with islamist rebels(MNLF & MILF) and communists(NPA) in his city. These rebels have been contained successfully and haven't done any attacks in his city for decades compared to other places in the south part of country.

He made the most violent city in the country into one of the most peaceful.

Organized a special operation team(death squads as described by libtards) to kill drug lords & terrorists who plan to radicalize citizens via ghost recon.

In your logic, you think Hitler was a communist too right?

You're tasked with cleaning up a shithole that is currently beyond repair? This is how you do it. Not with kindness and rehabilitation programs.

Extreme cases call for extreme measures.

I like him, but it should never have to get to this.

If we looked after our gene pool crime wouldn't be a huge problem.

Never fly asian.... (or russian)

Marcos bongbong

He has pros & cons

pros:
>plans to give Philippines a 3-child policy to curb overpopulation
>promotes shoot-to-kill orders against armed criminals without negotiations
>wants to bring back mandatory military training(ROTC) back in highschool since most pinoys are swagfag celebrity worshipers
>wants non-Chinese foreign companies to enter(since Chinese companies run the business sector like a monopoly)
>wants higher pay for teachers & police/military

cons:
>tactless mouth
>playboy

But I dont really care, as long as he can minimize the shitiness of our country, I have no choice but to support him, especially when there are lots of SJWs & feeble-minded bashers who whine every time he talks

I heard he'll enforce Marshall Law soon.
>79623796
>bongbong

He's almost like something out of a Hollywood movie.
A hero desu, senpai, but then again I don't live there so I can know for sure

A hero

>Islamist rebels called MILF
lolz

SJWs & brainless bashers also compared him to Hitler LOL

news.abs-cbn.com/nation/v1/12/10/15/duterte-is-much-like-hitler-says-human-rights-advocate

Cons aren't really cons at all. What is his position economically?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front
Fucking MILFs man.

In a press con he said he will mostly focus on crime & corruption and not on the economy because he was a lawyer & a judge not an economist, but in addition to that he said he would assign economists in his cabinet to address that issue

No me jodas mi amigo.

>no Trump hair photoshopped over
You almost got a perfect thread op

>flips

If crime and corruption are rampant then focusing on those is a practical economic solution because it will allow for growth/investment and remove fear.

seems like a cool dude on a personal level
does he talk about price controls? nationalization of certain businesses? workers seizing the means of production?

Actually pretty based.

It's not like if you throw trash and accidentally miss the can will get you lynched

Manila might actually get less slums because of him, as he wants to federalize the country so provinces can prosper better, THEREFORE making poorfag squatters consider other places to go

Bump for Dutdut