What do you think of my cunt and its people?

Is garbage. Pic unrelated

You are based
Your people came here and became filthy rich
Helped create one of our greatest kind of tacos

I want a leb gf

my dad served in the millitary there and said it was pretty cool. he liked your food

dick hardening

Lebanese are bro-tier. You guys are like Jews when it comes to business acumen. The best gyro I ever had was at a Lebanese pita shop.

It's also a cozy as fug country when there isn't a war or random car bombings.

Just so you know its way different than in 1960.
In 1960, lebanon was honestly the best place to live in, period.
Now its actual garbage, look it up on google. Tho now we have a PM who is somewhat decent, things are slowly but surely getting better. If we can get just one country to invest in us, we would get back on our feet.

We don't have much of your kin here, sadly; but how did you guys lost to Israel?

They had foreign support, we were still a new country, we barely had infrastructure. Tbh idk how we even exist

We got plenty of Maronites who left as the country itself slowly decayed. Those Lebanese are alright.
The country itself is surely garbage though.

i think you guys will do well

good luck cuteanon

Thank you, based poster.

My friend had a leb grandfather. That's about as much as I know about your cunt / its people

The Lebanese living in Australia tend to be generally fucking awful people and many involved in crime. I've never been to Lebanon nor speak the language so I don't really know what the country itself is like.

Please stop coming to Australia, though. Or at least stop sending the shitty ones.

Ur so fucking right. I have senpai in australia and they're absolute garbage. They're muslim zealots who live in lakemba and are poorly integrated. I honestly agree with u, kick them out

no problemo

war refugees im guessing, fleeing to australia in hindsight was a bad idea, its not like now there are large numbers of factory jobs there

I'm sorry

it's all our fault

No is ok, we fought for u, u return the favor by sending us ur shittiest refugees

your going to make him cri

isnt it actually the eternal _nglo's fault?

Frenchies and *nglos*

>They're muslim zealots who live in lakemba and are poorly integrated
Yeah, that's pretty much the main issue. I don't really know why various groups fail to integrate. I mean, generally speaking, you can live your life mostly how you want and Australia doesn't have much of a strong collectivist culture, but some groups really seem to sperg out at the idea of not being the centre of attention and having others lead the exact same lives.

I really can't stand the normalfags here, but the religious types tend to be simply insufferable and the Muslims at the moment are more over the top than the christfags.

Rightful Israeli clay

>are more over the top than the christfags.
who also tend to be insufferable, but less violent*

Get out, kike.

Suck my cuc kyke

I wish I were a Leb.

We're euroLARPers, so we have tons of gays and atheists, so its ok

It's ultimately nobody's fault but the Lebanese. Countries that blame others for internal problems are offering excuses to avoid dealing with them.

>People have no agency
But that's wrong.

I hope you purge the shitty once

we rule your country

ones*

Silly Italia, how's Ethiopia doing?

>We're euroLARPers, so we have tons of gays and atheists, so its ok
This is exactly why I wish I were a Leb.
Then tipping my fedora in public would have been more socially acceptable.

I thought it's ok to be gay or an atheist in Europe

That's why I came to Eesti "70% no religion" Vabariik. I'm from Egypt.

Best Arabs if that means anything.
God tier flag, is literally Canada's daddy
Good posters on 4chn .
Nice food.
Negatives :some of you are unironically called Pierre and other frog names

Your country is getting more and more muslim.
All your women will pray for allah in the next decade.

I know some American guy who went to Egypt because his father was from Egypt. His Egyptian nationalism blinded him, I told him if you want to go to Egypt you should at least finish college in the US but no he went to Egypt. The guy can't even speak Arabic and wants to get of his American citizenship

All I know is Australians don't like Lebs, never met one myself and know little to nothing about your country.

You guys are fat, smelly and funny

instead of make a deal with israel, start trading and become relvenant you are larping as typical proud arab retards

well deserved that you are shithole

mia khalifa is fucking hot as fuck and is my ideal 10/10

do you have a lot of women like that in lebanoneseland

Which is better, Lebanon or Jordan?

based if you are christian

wew

that's really sad

>The guy can't even speak Arabic and wants to get of his American citizenship

a fucking tree

ikr?

How can he even survive there