Some nignog burned the american flag or something

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews did this

Who cares? She'll either die or become a sex slave in the impending social and economic collapse.

You started this shit jew

I could not care less about what some chimps do to show how they have "powuh".

b-but shes not a jew

coward didn't even burn a flag, but an american flag patterned dress

im more talking about the other nignogs calling her a hero or something because she burned the flag, like this is "standing against the white men"

>not even a flag

If we don't trust ex-cons to vote, possess firearms, etc., why are they out of prison?

dont you have laws against burning the flag/american flag patterned dress in america?

10/10

100% cotton

no

That's not a flag, look closely it's like a table clothe or piece of clothing with flag print. Flags are printed both sides, flags don't have strings hanging off them. Yesterday I bought 3 flags for $5 to support the veterans, she couldn't even buy a flag to burn. But I'll go buy some more today, just so the net flag ownership in this country increases and I cancel out her actions yee-haw!

These people need to shut the fuck up about slavery

>600 000 whities die to free the slaves
MUH REPARATIONS

It is understandable that she hates America for what it fought a Civil War to abolish before anybody else ended the practice.

If it wasn't for the USA, she could still be a happy house slave sucking mastahs white cock.

We need to end this now.

End it once and for all.

what do you mean by "end this"?

Someone who dare to irrespect a nation flag is considered a threat. If anyone here dare to burn an Ecuadorian flag will get his/her head kicked in no time

>waaa waaa I hate this country
>why don't you go back then?
>das rayciss

i really hate the combination of letters that form the sequence of '''y-a-l-l'''

WHO DOES THIS BITCH THINK ENDED SLAVERY AND FREED THE SLAVES???

Why does kikebook has that clenched-fist salute emoti?

same in israel

Never forget

>Why does kikebook
>kikebook
cause its
>kikebook

They're like the female equivalent of elliot rogers

No men want to marry them so they just sperg out and destroy everything they can. At least he made youtube videos and went out with a bang

This is disrespectful to the soldiers that dies to free their people. (even though it was about industry and shit, the war I mean)

I mean that not in the context of 4th of July, but the act of burning the flag in general.

If someone did that(burn our country's flag) in our country that person will be in prison. There is a thing as too much freedom of expression.

this triggers me so hard

She's a dumb fucking nigger, but I will respect her right to do so

no you're thinking of like a code to respect the flag, which is sort of anachronistic. if you followed it to the t you'd have to worry about never wearing articles of clothing with the flag on it and worry about which way you hoist it and shit

burning flags is a-ok free speech

What do you mean what do you mean end this?

Yup, like crabs in a barrel

>But I'll go buy some more today,

yeah go buy more chinese made pieces of toxic material

I'm not in favor of what the nig nog's message is behind burning our flag, but fuck man, it's just a piece of cloth.

No the veterans groups buys them, probably for 25 cents a piece , and I pay them $5 for 3. They could be selling pine cones and I'd buy them. We have a very big special forces community around here that I like to support

Who gives a shit? One of the things the flag represents is her right to fucking burn the flag. Nice try, Saul.

She should get back to africa where she belongs.

>ascribing to outdated cissexual codes by shaving your armpits

ITS [the current year]

Nigger just shortened its life span by a few years.

Should have burned her confederate flag dress instead.

>thoughts?

well, some nignog burned the american flag or something

>hate America
>refuse to leave

They will try and have America change its flag.

Screencap this.

I hope all flags become poisonous when they are burned that'll teach those leftists by golly

The problem is that you recognize her right to do things you disagree with but she would not afford you the same respect.

That's her right which is ironically guaranteed to her by the nation she so despises and certainly derives great welfare from

Why do jews always pretend they have no idea what we are talking about when jews are blamed?

>America for what it fought a Civil War to abolish

Stop this meme

>Too much free expression
There isn't such a thing. When the government starts deciding what is and is not acceptable language you step closer to tyranny.

Based blackcuador

But I am only responsible for my own thoughts and actions and not hers, so how she feels about me is not my problem.

>not even old enough to have been born before civil rights act
>lemme burn dis lel

what in fug

topkek

Having an account/accessing/acknowledging the existence of kikebook. You are part of the problem senpai, you are not different from the niggress.

Most of them are harmless. It's the ones that use the word goym seriously and think israel is owed something by the west that we need to watch out for.

>be her neighbor
>see her doing this
>"I see you don't much care for that Yankee flag"
>"me neither"
>hoist confederate flag up flagpole

Why hasn't this been shooped to be an Israel Flag?

underrated

You shall refer to her as : you majesty Nubian Queen :^)

North eastern Jews bro, they are the worst. Jews down south all seem pretty cool and mostly conservative.

Yep. Niggers are awful.

why the fuck do burgers allow that to happen on such a regular basis?
god damnit those niggers should be shot for high treason

Lmao this would actually be pretty funny. Yell fuck the union while she burns it. Her dumb nigger ass would have no idea what you were talking about though, niggers don't know history.

Because we don't care about this shit union. That flag is the reason we have to put up with these stupid fucking apes. Let them burn it.

but it promotes violent anti white behavior, and you are a cuck for avoiding the issue

So, I take it you're from the south :)
really, fuck the north and their faggy union..TEXIT WHEN?

Black women, while some have fine bodies their faces are almost indistinguishable from black men, that always freaked me out

And if i shot them in the face with a shotgun, >>>I

We can only hope, if Texas ever leaves the rest of the south will follow right along. Would make the globalist cry just like brexit did.

Also this is pretty much how the majority of the south feels about the union.

youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s

Very good!
I remember coming to visit some family in Katy, TX and it was totally diferent from the multiculti shithole the north is in regards to how the people see it

God bless the first amendment
>this triggers the redneck

Harriet Tubman

I was only commenting on her thoughts and beliefs about me. If she does something, violent or not, that affects me directly, I will defend myself in an appropriate manner and she will receive a lesson concerning my rights as an American.

Exactly, I've lived up north and they are a bunch of miserable drones just doing and spouting what they think they have to and every chance they get they boast about their civil war win even though most of their ancestors were forced to fight and didn't agree with the union either.

Yankees are the proto cucked in America.

>His flag can be lit on fire

Does she work? Where? Who is this African mutt insulting the colonies?

It's protected by the Constitution