How did Elrond pay the inheritance tax on this place?

How did Elrond pay the inheritance tax on this place?

This meme is more forced then the nigger dick going up your mother's ass

Would it be worth siding with Sauron as long as you got free dental insurance and two weeks of vacation a year?

Butthurt grrm fanboy detected

Why is the railing hobbit sized in an elf city?

turns out that theyr tax policy was very lenient

The elves were inclusive

A legitimate frodo.

Depends. If it's medieval technology, no. But if it's some kinda magickal dentistry where you get teeth regrown, etc., definitely worth it.

Because no Trump.

/thread

The tax quote is like 1000 years old, and only now you decide to make it a meme. So who are the butthurt ones here, you autistic LoTRfags? I know it's sad when your fandom is dying, but you guys are making it so awkward with your forced memes and gay threads.

It depends.

Does he have a civil suit filing with Lord Reinhardt of the eastern reach? If so, then the legal proceedings can take place.

We have a no tolerance policy on hotheads.

no because back then there wasnt a govenrment stealing from people

>can't make an insult without mentioning African dick

>using the word Fandom
It's cool to get straight off the boat from Reddit and start being a cunt to try and fit in, but it's not working

The elves did pay taxes but it was in the form of magic and not money.

That's why the eventually ran out of magic and had to move West like the Okies.

he could circumvent the great mystical forces of autism using elf magic and thus didn't have to pay taxes

Elrong Goldstein used his Elf Jew magic tax loophole

What could be more insulting than African dick?
Checkmate, Harold.

Fucking hell, got btfo on the Internet again

Elrond Hubbard bought an ascot and started his own religion which was tax exempt.

>I wish I had never become primary shareholder. I wish none of this had ever happened

>So do all who come to see such recessions but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the capital that is given to you

>inheritance tax