WARNING

This is a PSA for all those who have actual accounts on Jewbook, Jewitter and Dumblr. Now exists a site which effectively takes any and all political posts and exposes them on site. The posts don't have a timelimit, are archived for a long time, and archive the name of the reported person into a hidden database which can be accessed through the site.

Once again, if you ever posted something compromising, and don't want your livelyhood to be ruined, I suggest you remove all comments/posts you might've made because the libtards are fucking at it again.

Or we could raid and hijack the site, either way goes.

helloracist.com/

The link above leads to the site in question

Other urls found in this thread:

simitator.com/generator/facebook/chat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send it to Sup Forums

Shameles B U M P

we're already hijacking the site but pretty much everyone here bluepilled enough to have a normiebook knows not to post crimethink on it, the only people they're catching are goofy appalachian boomers

kek

It's not just crimething, senpai

I've been called a racist multiple times for explaining medical differences in races other than "MUH SKIN COLOR" - me being a med student.

So yeah, it's fucked senpai.

Is there a way to find out who owns this domain, who is hosting it, etc. ?

>they agree evolution exists
>they can't seem to comprehend that people that stayed in Africa are intellectually inferior to those that left
Fuck this gay earth

I can't say for sure.

All I did so far is send a few negroes calling for killing and deportation of crackas.

I think we might just confuse them like that.

The OutOfAfrica™ has been debunked about 2 years ago. Thing is, the media never reported on it.
Figures.

Bump De La Bump

How is this allowed
There must be something, first amendment or some stupid law against this on america, why are you letting this happen?

>ever posting political opinions on facebook

that is how I know you are an idiot and not worth associating with

I'm afraid there's no laws against exposing free speech.

This site abuses the existence of free speech in an attempt to stomp it out - IE everyone's afraid to speak their mind else they get fucked up badly, man.

Something, something, violation of privacy.
Maybe it's on facebook's EULA, you can't let random people take pictures of your facebook account and expose them like that. I know everybody on the internet does it but this time is not for shits and giggles.

Ah yes, there was this thing where you could only post people's opinions and such AFTER marking their name out.

Well, good thinking Spaniardbro

The first amendment is the very thing that allows this, retard

Why would we ban sharing what people say

Just got my second time out on Facebook, instead of six days of not posting I got thirty this time for calling someone a limp wristed fag for getting butt hurt about straight pride day. Looks like I may be in trouble

ayy

Odakle si brate?

Use this tool to make a fake chat for people you hate and then post it on the site lol
simitator.com/generator/facebook/chat

bump

Basnoslavna Madjarska provincija tbr.

Mislis Srbska Vojvodina?

U Délvidek ti spadaju i Slavonija i Temisvar

Pa ti biraj odakle sam :^)

Tibor please go :DDDDDDD

was just about to use this on someone and i found this while looking em up
holy shit she's really gone

bump

You'd have to be retarded to post something incriminating on these sites anyway.

>Using faceberg
you literally asked for this you dumb faggots

Also how long until people start making fake accounts as other people and fucking their life up with services like these? It's going to happen.

Thing is, Johnny, there's hard working white christian americans who are well above the age of 30 and have pride in the 1st amendment.

They're the ones being hit, the working force of America who've seen the shitstains that the black people truly are.

THIS is why we need to work on this, not because of us, but because of the white conservative American.

JUST my thoughts.

Yeah, if it was one big site where everyone went it would work, but I'm sure there are a gazillion sites like this with small following each. It might have effect if the name that is posted becomes one of the first search results on facebook, effectively ruining someones career.

Just post racist things against Whites. If it allows it, then let it live.

If it's rayciss only for coloureds, it's one-sided and inaccurate and maybe even discriminatory.

>facebook
>in 2010+6

ahahahahaha

wew lads

The website shows peoples' information through flash instead of text. Meaning you can't show up on the website through google searching. Owner of the website is retarded. Posting his info on his own site could be hilarious however

roll

You think I didn't try?

Yeah man - it's fucked.

Maybe not all of us are 500 pound Pechenegs with neckbeards, man.

Get him.

This is now a merchant thread

Will it accept all the disgusting racist shit that blacks say?

I could literally fill four pages of South African blacks basically calling for the death of all whites.

Cekaj bre ko te je u Srbiji nazvao rasistom? Zar postoji toliko blue-pilled idiota na medicinskom?

I haven't used virtue-signaling book in years. I keep it active to maintain my business page and message my friends. Otherwise I would just delete it all together.

I-its not a neckbeard I swear, that's the trend nowadays

pretty much.

Who makes racist statements on their own fb/twitter accounts with their real name?

Use an alt ffs.

Refer to
Nije medicinski.

Ima debila koliko oces tebraxelo moi.

Just style it.

What you're saying is it takes Facebook posts from Facebook and puts them on his site?

Seems like an appropriate places to find like minded individuals to do business with.

This triggers the Tibor

ok

Yes.

Nijé! Imá nász 500 000!
Kurvá baszmeg!

Use this to expose hate crime against white and straight people.

Get somebody to DDoS it.

Well in that case nothing to worry about. Who even uses Facebook any more?

Just spam it with fakes, like in the last thread.

just my thoughts. I am having trouble getting on it.

DO IT FAGGOT DO IT!!!

People with lives, businesses and other important and profiteering ventures, Torbjörn.

Iz NS-a mora da si, a?

>tfw just got a thirty day ban on muh shitposting account
Thanks god I stopped using my real account before I stopped being a liberal sadsack

this

Report anti-white racism to this site. Inundate their inboxes with it.

Do this take Sup Forums posts and connects the Facebook/Twitter account of the person who made the Sup Forums post? Or simply reposts old Facebook/Twitter posts?

I think you mean middle-aged morons who scour Facebook for gossip.

Niszám.

Ali necu da kazem, sve ove selendre imaju oko 1000 stanovnika.

Ionako studiram u Beogradu.

e jbg Tibore. Ja reko da se vidimo nekad

yeah i post nothing even remotely controversial or like anything that could be construed as conservative. no trump/obama/sanders/libertarian talk.

Dodje vreme.

Mozda svrátim.

Nazis on suicide watch

t. Muhammad Ibn Samir Ul Islam.

>mfw I haven't had a single social media account besides one brief fagbook one from like 7 years ago that I deleted within a month because it was fuckin' stupid

You don't really need any other site when you have Sup Forums. It's virtually the perfect site and has everything you need.