Americans need to fucking apologise for this shit

Americans need to fucking apologise for this shit ..

Other urls found in this thread:

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
history.com/topics/black-history/slavery
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/25577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if he washed his back, that jam would come right off

Says who?

That nigger needs to apologize for breaking rules.

If he didn't do that we wouldn't need to whip him.

So I need to find out how to block Australian posts and threads on this board.

Sorry we didn't whip hard enough

Why? I didn't ever do any of that.

> edgelords

Complain to Arabs. They had a Slave trade for over 1000 years. In Arabic their word for Slave is synonymous with black person.

The first nations in history to legally end slavery in codified law were white countries.

Civilised society.

>Americans
>all slave owners
>the only slave owners
>sole owner of the slave trade

Wew.

americans need to apologize for freeing these niggers and keeping them around. now the entire world gets bombarded with the """culture""" that these negroes produce, and it's fucking garbage.

apologize for Dresden you fucking murdering cunt

the americans who did it are the only ones who have to apologize. it has nothing to do with the people of today.

Cucks

You start fucktard. Apologize to every country you spread imperialism at

Nigger lovers

mmm mmm i'll have some of that sweet chocolate any time

Nah lol.

Slavery never happened, if there was so much inequity then whites would be all Star Trek whereas Black's would still be living in shacks an shit.
Show me the plantations with all the mass graves, the "shackels" and "chains" (((does shackels sounds like shekels to you? )))
Chains were actually used for farm work and is far more useful than to use on people.
The Black's have been milking this slavery lie for like 5 generations. It's time to wake up from the slavery lies and deceit from the mouths of the supposed "slave descendents"

>Slavery never happened
you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, aren't you?

no we don't, you started it and we learned from you mother england. You need to apologize because you set a bad example for your yankee child.

We've given something like 10 trillion dollars in welfare to the black community in the last century

so congratulations, there's your reparations.

Nigs gonna Nog, any age, any time.

It's all real in those niggers minds.
Several similarities between the holohoax and slav-a-ree, seemingly insurmountable debt that's expected to be repaid somehow... and a continuing entitlement mindset.
That's the point of my post.

My family owned slaves. Come at me niggers.

You're welcome.

Lol, Britain had nothing to do with the slave trade, right?

You realize most blacks in this country have lineages that predate American independence? What happened to the 160 years of slavery in British America?

We did. Seven years ago. You daft cunt

We ended slavery you retarded fucking twat. You were still treating African Americans like shit alll the way up to the 80s.

SHAME

You're in no position to lecture us. We are still reeling from the effects of slavery. Most black people in your country are relative newcomers.

>""""ended slavery""""
And promptly conquered India and hired every pooinloo at 1d/yr
>inb4 technically not slavery

>More Irish were enslaved than Blacks.
>450,000 blacks where shipped to the US, while most slaves went to South America and the Caribbean
>White men ended slavery in their countries world wide
>There are more slaves in Africa and the Middle East today than there ever were is the US
>10 times more whites were enslaved by blacks in just the Barbary Coast Slave trade than Blacks in the US.
>650,000 white men died to free the black slaves in the US

If whites owed blacks any apology, it has already been given in blood.

It was the relentless muslim attacks all over northern africa and the Mediterranean that caused this.

Once they conquered an area able bodied men were taken as slaves. The only way they could earn their freedom was to convert to Islam, hence the literal meaning of the word Islam which is "Submit".

Since the Mediterranean was so dangerous to travel with the muslim attacks, a lot of nations became very poor and sold their own people to muslim slave hoarders. Some white, many blacks from African nations.

Meanwhile in America we were setting up shop and needed workers. So the muslims sailed over here and sold us a bunch of Africans. This trade was quite literally needed economically speaking for all involved. Without it many more Africans would have died since their nations would have been too poor to function.

Why

We should have picked our own cotton!!!!!!!!!!
Just think how great America would be without them.
We fucked ourselves over, not them, their lives are better here and ours is worse because of them.

> we are still reeling from having, imported, raped and killed a bunch of jungle animals
No one to blame for this but yourself

Call toll free 800-CHECK-EMM

Instances of slaves being badly whipped/beaten are largely exaggerated. It wasn't very common at all to abuse them because they were extremely expensive to buy and needed to be healthy in order to work the fields.

The true story about that picture (as told by the man himself) was that the overseer whipped him that bad after he got a hold of a gun and tried to kill his own wife, and the overseer was fired for being so brutal.

The two things we learn from this are:

1. Extreme brutality was a firing offense for overseerers during the slave era.
2. Even during slavery whites mostly just get brutal with blacks when blacks are violent.

But I din du nuffin

>We are still reeling from the effects of slavery.

No we aren't. Slavery was a stable system in the antebellum south. We are reeling from the effects of letting blacks go and trying to treat them as equals.

no

the truth has been spoken

>So the muslims sailed over here and sold us a bunch of Africans.

Actually the trans Atlantic slave trade was dominate by Spanish,
Portuguese, and Dutch slave traders. They mostly purchased slaves from ports on the south west coast of Africa run by local African tribes and kingdoms, not by Muslims.

I hate Muslims as much as the next man, but Muslims didn't impose slavery on sub-Saharan Africa. Slavery was present in all of Africa because it was the African system of labor management. It was part of African culture until invading whites shut it down in the late 19th century. In fact one of the reasons cited by European imperial powers for invading Africa en-mass, was to end the slave trade.

>niggers being spoiled children about the past while they lavish in privileges they would have never had if America simply didnt feel like freeing the slaves or fighting jim crow laws.
>implying they can't go back

Also, see Liberia during the back to africa movement and what that place is like today.

>I like to think Dixie is her name

It's not American's fault that black skin is a lot more prone to keloids.

lol that file name

No one alive needs to apologize. Everyone who was responsible for that is already dead.

Pic related is why we imported blacks. Blacks were needed as labor in the colonial era because they were resistant to malaria and other tropical diseases. In the British Caribbean indentured white workers brought in from Europe typically had a 1 in 4 chance of dying from disease before their indenture contracts were up (such contracts were typically 4 to 5 years).

Blacks need to apologize. It's their propensity for violence and crime which made slavery necessary in the first place.

Jews need to apologize for that shit.

pretty funny coming from Britain

According to census records 1.4% of whites owned slaves. While 28.4% of free blacks owned slaves.

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

>Blacks were needed as labor in the colonial era because they were resistant to malaria and other tropical diseases.

No. They were imported because they were cheap, as is the case with all slavery.

>implying blacks were even present before slavery
>implying slavery wasnt a cause fot their present poverty
>implying that poverty hasnt caused the crime

which is an idiotic reason. This is why capitalism should be abolished.

Jews.

Better than a tribal tattoo

the americans of old or the ones of today? the sins of the father stay with the father nigger

$23 trillion since Johnson's Great Society

Why do people like to blame collectives and entire populations? Only the individuals who directly contributed to it are responsible.

What would an apology solve at this point?

>Americans need to fucking apologise for this shit ..

we did in the 60s

apparently equality isn't enough

"He has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating its most sacred rights of life and liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. This piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the Christian King of Great Britain. Determined to keep open a market where Men should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or restrain this execrable commerce. And that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, by murdering the people on whom he has obtruded them: thus paying off former crimes committed again the Liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

The eternal Anglo is the one who should apologize.

why

im sorry germany but you should also apologize for letting Hitler die preemptively you could have made something work

this makes no sense. Slavery was an institutional effort, made by large groups of people and whole nations, not individuals, and is still a worldwide problem today.

Equality has not been achieved.

Nothing. Reparations are needed

As a former slave owner I will be sure to apologize to the first former slave I meet.

They could have ALL been in Central America, and none of us would have had to worry about them. But Noooooo, someone had to "avenge the south" and shoot the mastermind behind sending them into Panama.

this apologize mother england

>implying blacks were even present before slavery

They were present before slavery in Britain's colonies. The British had largely abolished slavery over the course of the 12th century. By the time you get to the establishment of Britain's colonies in the Americas in the 17th century slavery hadn't been a part of British society for nearly 500 years. Initially black workers in Britain's colonies were treated as legally equal to the white workers brought in as indentured servants.

Sadly, the black propensity for crime and violence began to destabilize the colonies. In response the colonial governments decided to bring the institution of slavery over from Africa along with the slaves; essentially using the African system of labor management to manage the African labor force. This is why slavery became race based and life long, despite the classical European model of slavery being a temporary status based on military defeat.

>Equality has not been achieved.

I'm black and I disagree.

>Reparations are needed

Aside from being super difficult to implement, what would giving people some money do?

That man is from Africa we don't have to apologize for whatever he did.

>implying slavery wasnt a cause fot their present poverty
>implying that poverty hasnt caused the crime

I know you're trolling, but it's worth restating:

Of the ten poorest counties in america, nine are almost entirely white and the tenth is an Indian reservation. Poor white communities exist in America despite whites not having been enslaved in the U.S., and they have crime rates near the national average. Black poverty does not cause black crime, if anything black crime causes black poverty.

I've never understood how reparations would even be payed. Does anyone who can prove their ancestors were enslaved in America get sent a check or does every black person get a check regardless of whether or not their ancestors were enslaved?

sorry

Sorry for treating slaves better than literally everywhere else in the world, especially the Middle East.

Sorry for being the first country to have a sweeping ban on slavery.

Sorry for having more Irish slaves than black slaves.

Sorry their brother in Africa sold them to make a buck.

America is clearly to blame. Luckily, multiple generations of welfare have clearly helped African Americans rise above and function as well as everyone else.

Oh wait.

That is incorrect. Due to the increasing deaths of Native Americans and how much cheaper slaves were than indentured servants, slavers were brought in.

history.com/topics/black-history/slavery
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/25577

>I'm black and I disagree.
Okay. What's your argument?

>Aside from being super difficult to implement, what would giving people some money do?
Never said money. I was thinking infrastructure and education.

>Poor white communities exist in America despite whites not having been enslaved in the U.S., and they have crime rates near the national average. Black poverty does not cause black crime, if anything black crime causes black poverty.
That does not negate the original cause of slavery. Many whites are poor, but they do not cayse as much crime as blacks, because of the institutional racism descended from legal slavery.

We did, forced the sourtherners to release you and even play nice with you. Problem is dindus are fucked up even more now than ever and its all their fault.

>The North wasn't racist
>The North didn't own slaves
>implying

I know you're trolling, but it's worth stating:

Humans are social creatures. They live collectively, work collectively, have collective identities, and act in their collective interests. This also means they have collective responsibilities.

Did they ever apologize for the Bataan death march or the rape of Nanking? No? Fuck off with your shitty bait you god damn insectoid

Doesn't that argument go both ways? Sup Forums takes pride of the accomplishments of their white ancestors, but don't think they need to apologize for slavery

the nigger slipped and fell. that's all. A jew lawyer no doubt coached him looking to $$$-cha-cha-ching-$$$ in on indentured servitude. I think we should charge these niggers for years of free housing and food they were given. And how do they repay us now? With blame and endless whining.

you mean, with an entire country they built

omg they didn't build a thing here or in Africa. They lived in mud hut one-story tall.

I fucking love 'strayans.

ah, a troll. Move along, then

>The first nations in history to legally end slavery in codified law were white countries.

Citation needed.

and the native niggers no written language. that plus an IQ below 70. They were lucky white men made reasonable work accommodations for them to learn agriculture and trades (e.g. polishing silver, shoes on horses, emptying wash basins).

>cites post-modern historians

It has been impossible for the American historical profession to have a honest and rational discussion about the history of slavery since the civil rights era. Political considerations and ideological purity always trump honesty in academic discourse on issues relating to race. Neither of the links you provided were credible; for god's sake one link was to claims by a professor from Yale. People from Ivy league institutions like Yale are completely discredited in the eyes of reasonable observers because of the ideological extremism which controls those campuses.

user's pic shows the natural habitat of the nigger. they learnt nothing over the last many generations , and recall not one single skill to improve themselves or the community.

Impressive evidence.

Damn that is one disobedient nigger

There aren't that many jews on Sup Forums.

>Many whites are poor, but they do not cayse as much crime as blacks, because of the institutional racism descended from legal slavery.

So you're changing your position to now claim that slavery causes black crime, rather than poverty causing crime?