Oooohhh...Meh woh ket u bek...stiso bada fiddy bak?

Oooohhh...Meh woh ket u bek...stiso bada fiddy bak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
youtube.com/watch?v=evd5aWcg0Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ORZPExIKLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U
youtube.com/watch?v=3YXl5uh2CLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>450,000 people [laughs]

Why is he so fat?

Why did they think making a special forces operative who waddles was a good idea?

Did they want the movie to fail?

He's an experienced veteran therefore he's stronger than everyone

He's going to take you to the bank, OP.
The food bank.

what kind of people actually watch his films

Nope

its not fat. Its muscle

Nobody, they are just money laundering schemes

Between this, John Wick and Sicario I think we're in for an age of top tier operator-Kino

Was he stealing MRE's?

He was rescuing them from the terrorists

Patriots.

Russian patriots or American patriots?

why does he hold the rifle like that?

Because he's snatching every motherfucker birthday

The guy literally next to him holds it propely, yet this retard not? How is this possible.

He operates on another level

True Operator threads are my favourite

Because he's wearing body armor. He's being a retard though, because he should have collapsed the stock instead. He obviously has no real combat experience.

This has to be a joke.

Except he was an actual Spec Ops and currently trains the Serbian elite forces. You are just a sad virgin that has to hate anyone that actually achieves greatness out of petty jealousy

The only joke here is the cover of the DVD, look at that fucking shoop

Go home Steven.

Jesus

Yeah, he looks like a complete retard while he fires off those last few shots without looking but I've seen plenty of footage from Funker where dudes do the exact same thing before they run off to different cover. He just looks super stupid doing it, and obviously you wouldn't put in any decent war movie because of how goofy it looks.

As for the second webm, and the other ones where he switches shoulders. Seagal claims that they's ambidextrous and can be right eye or left eye dominant at will. This is him keeping up the charade in the movie by moving the gun from one shoulder to another.

It's fucking absolutely retarded, but I will grant him that if he was using an ambi gun (he isn't obv.), that when he swaps from one shoulder to the other at the end of the clip before going around the corner it makes sense.

It's just him LARPing though and it's dumb as fuck, but he believes he can do these things or at least tells people he believes he can do these things.

I am surprised no one has posted the webms of him fighting like twenty dudes using a sword he literally pulls out of his fucking suit like "nothing personnel kid."

Am I the only one seeing a soda can sized schlong there?

>Van Damme

Wait, what?

Van Damme hates Seagal, and I've never seen any clips of him in this movie.

>It's just him LARPing though
That's exactly how it comes off. He's just acting out his fantasies and you just KNOW that the whole time he's thinking "Fuck yeah, real op coming through, fucking badass yeeaaah", when really he just looks like some fat guy playing airsoft.

No user, this is a former wrestler called Rob Van Dam, although I'm sure they were intending for their to be some confusion (i.e. "Van Dam is in this!")

My favorite thing about this movie is that they had to get another guy to play him in scenes he didn't film.

Somebody post the fucking clip where he's in the room that gets hit with a mortar and you can tell it's a completely different guy.

Okay, now that I believe. Because there's no fucking way JCVD would do a movie with Seagal. It's like when they used to trick you with "STALLONE" on the cover and they meant Frank Stallone.

The other one from dubya dubya eee.

Someone please post the screenshot with the drawing of the mechanics of their movement underneath.

I bet Seagal was pissed when Eastwood chose Bradley Cooper to portrait Chris Kyle

So he thought "i can do better sniper flick than that old fart"

WHAT THE FUCK!

Keep posting lads, going to start my own Seagull folder

last one I have

how did they manage to make it look like literally every object was photoshopped in?

who's he talking to

The guy in the memory he's recalling

@0.06seconds you almost get a side-on view of him. Jesus

God bless.

He looks like a Ninja Turtle or something.

Is he operating on roller blades?

my dad

where's the link to the video god damnit, i want to hear him say this

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

HES FAST

Nice ult, definitely POTM

Can anyone explain this one?

Surely hes not standing on some sort of skateboard being dragged along?

Lel those crosseyes

me want the punani

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=evd5aWcg0Hc

pure kinomatographiè

Why's he shooting into the ground?

A better question is why does he only have 2 katanas.

Anyone got a link to that one where he gives a bomb to some guy in a cubicle or something?

This is post-acting acting. The actor only has to be in the scene to symbolize a trope, and it's up to the viewers to infer what's meant to be happening. It's pretty fucking kino.

Is Seagal a /nevernude/ ?

Post the other webm where he seduces some woman without removing any of his clothes.

I have this one, but I am missing the one where she is dancing in front of the painting of his album cover

Why are you saying that as if having combat experience is common in the West? Most soldiers have never been in a combat situation. Even the ones who get deployed more often then not just sit around on a base and fuck around. Even going on patrols they may never encounter a terrorizer. They just hand out bottles of water and Snickers bars to emaciated Arabs and call it a day.

was it rape?

How do I get to this smooth?

EASY

Its a Seagal thang

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

Anyone have that picture of his album's wikipedia article where everything was edited to say punani?

Western nations usually can afford to give their soldiers training, which covers things like how to properly use your weapon. I know thats a foreign concept to Russians who think the proper way to train infantry is to let some illiterate beat them up and then pass around the hepatitis needles.

>not posting the best seagull video ever

youtube.com/watch?v=6ORZPExIKLY

Okay but training =/= combat experience. I don't know if you are that other user or not but training gets you ready for combat but it is not the same thing as real combat obviously. He / You probably meant to say training and not combat experience.

why the fuck is he shooting at the ground?

that poster is retarded as fuck

Did he speak English during this scene?

my mum actually. i've wanted most of his stuff up till 2000 or so

My dad watches any new Seagal flick that pops up on Netflix. He usually plays on his tablet while they play in the background.

Here ya go famalam..

It's an edit you silly billies.

The real one is a few posts above.

kek

You're a hero

>Here's that Infinity I was telling you about

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U

>so do i actually enunciate or can i just mumble my lines?
>who cares, this whole movie is just a money laundering scheme for the serbian mafia

subtle ad placement for the picture

>we'll just get someone else to dub it
>NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=3YXl5uh2CLs

at first when I read OP's post I imagined he was speaking Arabic or some other Eastern Language slowly in sort of Jabba The Hut-like manner.

kek'd heartily

I watched it because I wanted to see how bad Seagal movies had become in 2016, and I picked this one because it had the lowest imdb rating at 3.0.

Turns out it's a decent war/action movie if you ignore the fact that it's not a Seagal movie and not really about sniping either. Seagal has like five minutes of screen time and spends most of it sitting in a chair, but other than that it's okay.

deus ex hamburger revolution

I seem to have lost my sides

Sup Forums and meme actor reddit amas are always a recipe for success

> /k/ user does a tour in Afghanistan

how is there still a market for this crap? This isn't 1987

In some countries it might as well still be 1987

any shithole can download Sicario

Money laundering

>Why is he so fat?
He's storing food so he has something to rely on when he's behind enemy lines. This is actually ingenious.

How can one man be so amazing?