What the FUCK is his problem?

What the FUCK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU
georgespigot.wordpress.com/tag/mars-attacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Birds

He was a Jew.

I thought this movie was supposed to be a comedy, not scare the fuck out of me as a child.

He was a good friend

goddamn i didn't know there were so many pussies in the world. this movie's hilarious

He was to intelligent

It was actually the opposite. He hated Jews.

When I was a KID, now I watch this movie and find it hilarious too.

His brain is yuge

I thought it was funny as fuck as a kid.

lucky you

I remember going to the theater as a kid to see jingle all the way but it was sold out or some shit. I ended up watching this instead. fuck this movie for life.

his ack ack was ack ack. do you know how fucking ack ack it is to ack ack an ack ack that's ack ack? DO YOU?

I think I'm just too autistic to be scared.

I remember when a rented a Space Jam VHS and it had a trailer for this movie, FUCK YOU WARNER.

This dude was his problem
>Moon shatters like glass
>''Oh great, this fucker again''
youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU

The only really scary thing was that woman costume

Uncanny valley as fuck

These and the Dinosaur set the same artist did are legit fucked up.

The first time I heard about this movie was an advert at the start of some old VHS I had and they put subtitles over one of the scenes saying "Nice planet, we'll take it", and it was also on the poster, they were just invaders and having some fun exterminating us.

Also, did anyone else play "Destroy All Humans!"? I'm sure it was completely ripping off this movie as much as they could get away with.

this
those double digits reaffirm my terror
she moved ..... unnaturally

links please

>not understanding the basis of old scifi culture and it's representation of aliens

How much of a dumb pleb are you?

He was just the ambassador man. The real one with a problem was the emperor

I really don't know how to feel about this movie, it's probably the most uncanny shitty "independence day" tier piece of shit thats fairly amusing and has big names but just falls apart

I'm pretty sure it's hilarious for all the wrong reasons

>I just looked up wikipedia and it says its in the 50s therefore this guy is wrong about a game I never played

georgespigot.wordpress.com/tag/mars-attacks/

I can't find the dinosaur one.

It gave me a boner

Maybe you should watch it again and realize it's a campy comedy

Googling "dinosaur topps" shows most of the cards made. They're very interesting and fun, super over-the-top. I like the aesthetics the dinosaurs had in the 80s / 90s, though most of them just looked the fucking same (so I mostly speak out of nostalgia right now, I do like the portrayal of modern dinosaurs as much).

Found it, nice

Damn

What the FUCK was her problem?

humans were stone age tier compared to him. imagine if you could go back in time and fuck with cavemen

I would only fuck with cavewomen.

She wanted the human dick

I wanted to fuck it so bad

nah

them some perky tiddies

I wanted to fugg Natalie Portman

tim burton did on the reg there for awhile
he's defiantly a tits man

I loved this movie as a kid, I have 0 recollection of it
Im gonna have to rewatch it tonight

even as a kid that ending with tom jones was 10/10

I watched it a few weeks ago and it really holds up, especially as a metaphor for what's currently happening in Europe.

Hes saying destroy all humans and mars attacks are pulling from a common source, not one from the other.

And you would have to be quite a stupid individual to think otherwise.

Why would you post such a small version

also why isn't there more of this