Predict the RT score

Here I go: 70-80%

my digit

26%

The first dubs of the thread. The better question is when the fuck is the trailer coming out.

probably get something similar to Man of Steel, like 55%
scores above 50% are still rotten somehow

50%

I am from the future

The movie itself should be a 60 - 70% but because critics hate Snyder, it will be a 30- 40%.

40 - 45

If Nolan's TDKR got an 80-90 percent Justice League should probably get a 129 percent.

53%

The pacing will be bad. It won't have as much action as people hope, and will take itself too seriously. It will look cool. The trailer will get people hype. In interviews they'll say "I think this time we did it" (They don't). DCfags will ruin internet communities everywhere with shitposts saying people "just don't understand the depth". It will be their most successful movie in the campaign, but will still flop. Mediocre response prompts a universally hated sequel, and Sup Forums makes some shitty memes with it all.

yeah it'll get more than BVS because it'll be more FUN but still a shitty tone deaf movie because it's Snyder

12℅

>29%
This.

I'm from the present and it will be around 40% because it will be okay at best.

Critics love Nolan and will eat up any piece of shit he makes. After sucker punch they have only hated Snyder.

Stop, son of my wife!

Depends on the amount of quips and pop culture references they can pack into the runtime. If it can keep the jokes coming every 5-10 minute intervals, then 75%+ for sure.

Judging by the comic con footage, I'm sure that it will be better received than BvS and MoS was by critics. It's already borderline Marvel tier now.

triples

It will have a ME score of 2 thumbs up. Maybe 1 thumb up so I have a hand free to chug some booze (I know alcohol really pisses you off).

well if around half of the people don't like the movie i don't think it should be fresh. i think most of the best movies are divisive though. if every single critic likes/loves the movie it's probably very accessible and not taking many risks.

You're too generous. It's a 66% at best simply because BvS's botched momentum will hamper it from being as good as it would be as a stand alone.

If WW gets a good reviews, which it might after hearing the test screeners, then it could help the overall opinions of future DC movies. But I'm sure WB will fuck it up somehow. Probably butcher it or some shit.

>which it might after hearing the test screeners
BvS got good reactions for the test screeners and it ended being shit i think that the same hapenned with SS.

half of what Fantfourstic got

>those are parademons
I was hoping they'd have more color

34% screen cap this NOW

>The Flash is a chink

Not quite my tempo baka 2bh

50 - 60%

>Cyborg's black
Even worse desu

cyborgs always been black

And both of those movies were fucked in the ass by editing. BvS had a 30 minutes cut out to a point that it didn't even makes sense for major plot points. WB had the dumbass trailer markers edit the whole movie, so it was a mess of shit. Many test screeners said that the version they saw first was good and was puzzled why WB edited it differently. WW could be decent as long as WB stays the fuck away for the editing.

MANDELA FFECT WOAH LOL

So far test screeners are pointing to it indeed being trash.

I hear it was fine.

fpbp

>fine.

Which is pretty bad for a test screening among shills.

90% hey?

>my digit
>29

This looks legit.

Did you know J K Simmons is in the DC universe now?

No I said fine because I balanced out all the faggots saying it was a masterpiece/ and or worse movie so far. Let's be honest, There's no way to tell if these people are telling the truth or not.

60 is the cutoff.

>DCucks still use this excuse while Logan is getting praise left and right

It's like in school. 60% passes, anything less fails.

Either way, RT is crap.

No