Why are Greeks always so angry and butthurt?

Why are Greeks always so angry and butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4409630/Bulgaria-Europe-s-best-value-beach-destination.html
theguardian.com/travel/2017/apr/14/holiday-beer-costs-70p-sunny-beach-bulgaria-post-office-travel-money-survey
bbc.com/news/business-39593993
novinite.com/articles/168093/Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe
unofficialnetworks.com/2017/09/11/the-top-15-best-ski-resorts-in-the-world-according-to-the-mirror/
novinite.com/articles/180285/Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year
dw.com/en/greece-expects-tourism-record-for-2017/a-38763499
theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greece-economy-collapse-close-food-medicine-shortage
desuarchive.org/int/thread/79563358/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/79602656/#79603862
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html?utm_term=.bf2d23ba9877
eu.greekreporter.com/2014/07/27/greeks-are-the-new-cheap-workers-in-holland/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/03/15/283995626/working-without-pay-a-reality-for-much-of-greeces-labor-force
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/18/cope-capitalism-failed-factory-workers-greek-workplace-control
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35131925
spiegel.de/international/europe/bavarian-companies-set-sights-on-workers-from-spain-to-fill-jobs-a-900034.html
qz.com/53636/why-spains-and-italys-pain-could-be-germanys-gain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Byzantine """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""empire"

cus they poor and get colonized by muslims

run away now before you lose your eyes, turkgar

>900 A.D.
>Picts still in Scotland
Is that right?

Americans have common sense.

>Byzantine "empire""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Greece is part of the eternal butthurt triangle of Europe (Poland - Greece - France)

I don't think Poland and France are butthurt. I think England, Netherlands, Portugal and Sweden are the most butthurt nations in Europe, along with Greece.

Why Sardinia is green?
I thought Sardinia wasn't reachable until the XIX century

Dumb jokes aside, Sardinia was not conquered by Arabs in 900 AD

t. commie

Nice meme. The irony is that you match all the criteria for the ''Virgin slav'', you are probably a Greek working in the West for minimum wage, and Bulgarians are neither slavic, nor act this way. Greeks are Egyptian gypsies who live in a fantasy world.

t. visited Thasos and thinks Bulgarian tourist industry is taking over the declining greek tourism

you sure don't have a bug up your ass about Greece, lol

1 - dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4409630/Bulgaria-Europe-s-best-value-beach-destination.html
2 - theguardian.com/travel/2017/apr/14/holiday-beer-costs-70p-sunny-beach-bulgaria-post-office-travel-money-survey
3 - bbc.com/news/business-39593993
4 - novinite.com/articles/168093/Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe
5 - unofficialnetworks.com/2017/09/11/the-top-15-best-ski-resorts-in-the-world-according-to-the-mirror/
6 - novinite.com/articles/180285/Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year

You were saying?

Why not? GO FUCKING FALL OF A BRIDGE SUBHUMANOID

sure was great being both ./V4/ and /mpalk/ at once

dw.com/en/greece-expects-tourism-record-for-2017/a-38763499

>30+ million
You were saying?

Comparing bulgarian tourism with greek tourism is just retarded. Stop being butthurt in every thread and stop posting le ebin greek butthurt threads all day because you make other bulgarians look bad.

yeah if bombs weren't blowing shit apart all over the world we would know how much of a blooming tourist market you would get.

Greece has been promoting itself as a tourist destination for much longer than we have, and our tourism industry has only recently developed, some sectors are still developing. Greece has only summer tourism, we have winter and summer, all year round tourism. Bansko won the Olympics host beating Austria. Give it 5-10 years, and nobody will even know where Greece is on the map. Tourism + money from Germany is the only thing keeping your garbage economy afloat, your country is a complete shithole where people cant afford to buy shoes.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greece-economy-collapse-close-food-medicine-shortage

Same goes for you.
Bombs are blowing in Syria and the middle east, if anything, the crisis is discouraging more tourism.

age?

Man, I'm honestly sorry for you. You have been btfo in every thread you've posted for every one of your arguments, and you continue the same routine.

Luckily for you, other Bulgarian posters redeem your flag on this site.

Oh, and here are the other threads I've seen you post, funny how you stopped posting after you fucked up.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79563358/

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79602656/#79603862

For everyone to see and laugh at you. Saved them for future use.

Most of north africa, western cunts, turkey etc. Some tourist traffic will divert here. It's nothing unexpected.

No arguments left?
I don't see anyone bftoing me, if anything you just repeat that because you have nothing else to say when presented with facts.

How do you even have money to pay for the internet is my main question?

>2 million drop in population
>spergs out on Sup Forums because his count is full of gypsies and all his women work in Greek brothels
I fucked a sweet bulgarian 19 year old for only 20 euros, shit was so cash

Are they though? I thought they were lazy and chill to the point of being flegmatic

>economicall less fortunate than Slavs

Not at all

It depends. Most people are chill enough.

>villages walk barefoot because they can't afford to buy shoes
>homeless people everywhere
>50% poverty rate
>no developed industry other than tourism
>begs for German money every month
>country full of arabs
>Greek women work in german brothels for peanuts, greek men work at construction jobs in Germany.

Bulgarian universities are full with Greeks, they come here because their country is a garbage and shithole, even they know it. You have nothing meaningful to say other than repeat the same memes and false stereotypes over and over again. How pathetic.

This is Athens. People are so poor, they eat from the street like dogs.

>it's another thread by the virginx nazi communist schizoid

>Greek women have to sell sex to buy a sandwich.

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html?utm_term=.bf2d23ba9877

Why you so quiet? Did you get btfo?

Still better than bulgarians eating their own kids

more like everyone realised that you're mentally ill the moment you made those posts about tourism

seek help

>Why you so quiet?
You are a shitty troll, that's why. Kelly is better than you.

>you are probably a Greek working in the West for minimum wage
more like I am a Greek Erasmus student studying biological Engineering for a year
Keep projecting

I provided 6 sources that verify that fact. You have provided non. All you do is repeat the same memes and stereotypes over and over again because you have no actual argument. You are just a poor loser living in a garbage country where people dream of escaping everyday. Literally Egypt without German money.

>erasmus

So, you're studying with German loans because you are too poor to pay for your own tuition. You sound too dumb to be studying biological engineering, you're probably working as a janitor in a German college.

Nigger,are you mentally retarded ?
There are literally no janitors or construction workers from Southern Europe in whole of Northern/Western Europe
The diaspora is educated to the core, while your average Eastern immigrants consist of oilet plumbers, low-budget criminals or general gypsies

Keep talking memes, idiot
The news with the fake price of prostitues are literally ridiculous statements, the professor claimed bullshit and lost his job
You are literally discribing Greece worse than your post-communistic shithole at the beginning of the 90's
Million of your kind fled as welfare leeches, we are still FULL of your Balkan population
Some years of economical stagnation and you dogs keep projecting like there is no tomorrow, talking about butthurtness and inferiority

stop responding to him, he's ill

link his posts to a few of his countrymen on Sup Forums, they should sort him out

Bulgaria

ah lol that's where my school janitor came from

>danelaw

delet

Can you provide source or evidence for your claim? All you have is memes, show me your evidence. Southern migrants are cheap and work low paying jobs in Western Europe. There are no ''Eastern'' immigrants from the EU that are cheap anymore, that era ended long time ago.

1 - eu.greekreporter.com/2014/07/27/greeks-are-the-new-cheap-workers-in-holland/
2 - npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/03/15/283995626/working-without-pay-a-reality-for-much-of-greeces-labor-force
3 - theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/18/cope-capitalism-failed-factory-workers-greek-workplace-control

= Greek cheap labor in Western Europe

1 - bbc.com/news/world-europe-35131925
2 - spiegel.de/international/europe/bavarian-companies-set-sights-on-workers-from-spain-to-fill-jobs-a-900034.html
3 - qz.com/53636/why-spains-and-italys-pain-could-be-germanys-gain/

= Italian and Spanish cheap workers in Western Europe.

There. Evidence for my claim. Cheap Southern Europeans, in particular Greeks are migrating to Western Countries looking for low paying jobs. I have been to Germany before, and the hotel i was staying had Italian cleaning lady.

Greek women have to sell sex to pay for sandwich, that's how poor you are. I am not portraying anything, i am simply showing the reality. I provided evidence and sources for all of my claims, you have provided NON. All you do is repeat memes, stereotypes and false narrative, i provide facts.

Let me guess, another cheap Greek migrant working in Italy?

sad