China is not diverse

>China is not diverse

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one said so

i learned that US intelligence once mistook those buildings as ICBM silos when they were analyzing satellite images

wow, really surprising for a country the size of fucking europe
who could have known they had different cultures
too bad every minority has been replaced by the fucking han so you're all the same now

hokkien mee is delicious

said no one ever

most of this stuff has been culturally revolutionized

?

Who said it wasn't? It's a big country with indigenous ethnic minorities.

>100 million minorities
>all replaced by han
?

>han
>all the same
Han literally means the same concept as American.

>Miao

Most was not. The CR was limited to the cities. 85% of Chinese were rural farmers in the 1960's.

There's 55 ethnic group in China, its the most diverse country in east Asia

A lot of retards who think Chinese = Han = all look the same

>>China is not diverse
>literally nobody ever said

China is shit, regardless of how diverse it is.
If China is so great, you expat fuckers go back then.

A shame what happen with the farm elite in the revolution. China had domesticated a huge amount of plants, fruits and animals in their history, and very few people nowadays have idea of how they did this without sophisticated technology.

>all look the same
The correct pronunciation is:
ARR ROOK THE SAME

China is culture, Australia is life.

If the UK is so great, you expat fucks should go back then.

>angry Mexican telling someone to go back

Chinese can pronounce latin letters properly.

Japanese can't.

When the fuck did I say the UK was great?
This is the geniuse chink brain.

I AM GREEK you subhuman

Australia is a british colony styled after the UK, they havent moved to a foreign country they have created a country in the image of the UK.

The yellow hobbits on the other hand just spread like a cancer into foreign countries

When did sexpat OP ever say that China was great you fucking retard?

You lost the xenophobic joke.
Are you proud of yourself? Seriously America. You guys used to call them gooks, coolies and japs. What have changed?

I don't want to live in a world where people don't joke about someone else problems and culture.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

> Scan the shelves in any bookstore in China and you are likely to find best-selling self-help books based on Jewish knowledge. Most focus on how to make cash. Titles range from 101 Money Earning Secrets From Jews’ Notebooks to Learn To Make Money With the Jews.

>The Chinese recognize, and embrace, common characteristics between their culture and Jewish culture. Both races have a large diaspora spread across the globe. Both place emphasis on family, tradition, and education. Both boast civilizations that date back thousands of years. In Shanghai, I am often told with nods of approval that I must be intelligent, savvy, and quick-witted, simply because of my ethnicity.

He's a chink, doofus.

>aboriginals did not exist

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tradition
Jews don't have tradition.

What's with all this carbon copies of ancient japanese architecture.

>Le chink

I AM GREEK you WHIT*id subhuman

Aboriginal, abnormal, you see the connection?
They aren't the natives of this country, only they were here long.

there has to be black people for it to be diverse

>He couldn't see the Frog's sarcasm
Fucking Americans

Australia as in the british colony has nothing to do with the Abos, they shared a landmass, nothing more.
Abos arent even people so idk what youre riled up about.

>both obsessed with money
>both lie and cheat
>both hated

it adds up tbqh

>people think China is a monolythic culture or race when China is basically another US or UE or brazil
really niggered me.

chinese communist party shill behind a hong kong ip detected

Not realy.
Probably looks like EU, not definitely not like Brazil or America.
Here the power was always over our hands(da wyte people). China had different group of ethnic groups ruling and waging war against each other.

That wasn't sarcasm. That is the Sup Forumsfrog that always posts in China threads without capitalization or punctuation.

post more chinese architecture please

Not everyone in Hong Kong is pro democracy mate. The vast majority don't particularly care either way. The same way they didn't care when the British were in charge.