STEM vs liberal arts

Source: northwesternflipside.com/2011/11/23/northwestern-unveils-new-meme-studies-department/

Considering that more and more accredited unis are offering degrees in more diverse subjects, can we lay the "Muh Engineering/STEM" meme to rest?

Bump for Jesus

Bump for OP.
There's going to be a huge amount of human suffering in the near future.

Engineer here, the past several months I've been watching all the experienced ones get laid off and replaced with recent college grads like me. A lot of these big engineering organizations already have their methodology and organization all figured out, and so they just need monkeys that can do a little basic arithmetic to make their products. Plus, with future advances in technology, the need for real engineering judgment will continue to decrease.

The age of engineers is over. The age of liberal arts majors has begun.

>tfw in college
>redpill is stronger than ever

If you get a liberal arts degree you can't get a real job tho.

STEM is for whites, liberal farts are for liberals.

Do both!

I'm a 4th year history major, is that Sup Forums approved?

Are you gonna open up a history shop and sell history?
Seriously, wtf are you gonna do besides work in a museum?

Cultural Resource Management

My sister majored in political science. She now works in the UN making 90k a year. She's 26 btw. She's smart hot and extremely ambitious tho so there is that.

STEM degrees are good except some jobs can be very competitive to get into.

Museum history consultant. Basically stealing tax dollars.

>get poli sci degree
>internship at capital of my state
>already met alot of people and have a job lined up

stem is a meme.

>She's hot

chances are that's 80% of the reason she got the job. without going full elliott, nobody can deny that attractive women have an easy ride.

this, finding a job with a STEM degree is easy, if you just want something that pays an average wage you won't have a problem unless your degree is absolute shit tier. finding a good job that pays well above average is still difficult, because obviously there is the most competition for those as everyone else with STEM degrees also applies for them.

>have to learn thermodynamics and particle physics
>meanwhile in the us and a those dipshits learn how to shitpost
Just move to australia god fucking damnit
I hate the internet

Yeah but the position requires one to be a very good public speaker and being attractive is a big part of being convincing to other people.

If you can't speak for shit, you're not going to be convincing, and all the others listening to you will just see you as a fuckdoll and nothing more

how much starting? hours?

Your right OP. Freshly minted mechanical engineering grad reporting in. I fell for the STEM meme and unfortunately only had 3 high paying job offers before graduating. Sad to say that I now have a satisfying career, make really good money, have excellent benefits, and worst of all upward mobility.

I should have studied art.

define "high paying"

>>My Sister
>>She's hot

I see...