What was the worst episode?

I'd probably say one of the early episodes that focus on Walt being awkward around his family. Cancer Man, Over, Gray Matter and Down were all boring.

I actually liked the Fly episode, not my favourite episode but a comfy hour of television.

the finale

i didnt even hate s5 but the finale was just such a letdown

I think The Fly episode was made to be singled out as the worst episode purposefully.

its the show with no bad episodes, there is reason why is it The Greatest TV Show Of All Time.

Fuck you, I love that episode.

Fly was fine, the last season was a low point in general, even the dumb finale, but there are no "bad" episodes of BB.

I can imagine that for someone watching the show as it aired, it would have been a bit of a "what the fuck?" moment.

I loved season 3 in general though. Had such a great buildup and plot, and lots of twists and surprises. The show's writing peaked with that season.

Fly was pure garbage.

seasons 3 and 4 were insanely boring

entire last season
vince hackigan ran out of ideas and after 5 years of decent intertwined storytelling said "fuck it, nazis outta fucking nowhere"

4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

this. the last season felt less thoughtful than others. enjoyable entertainment and drama, but lacking in nuance.

I liked the Nazis as the final boss. Walt kills the biggest meth kingpin in America, but his downfall is at the hands of a bunch of small time white hick dudes. There was a cruel irony in that.

But the first two seasons are the best.

>I actually liked the Fly episode
This is always one of the first episode that comes to mind when I think of the show. I also really liked the episode where Walt is shown the new meth lab for the first time.

They were totally lost in S2 they had no idea where to go and it really shows.
It could have been done in like 6 episodes instead of what 13?

I felt like I was rapidly aging watching this. I bought sage and holy water and hissed at the screen when that witch skylar was acting.

>Implying Skyler did anything wrong

>Cancer Man
kys, that's the best episode you filthy pleb.

1 > 2 > 5 >>> 3,4

to me, S5 felt like it was picking up the threads started early on, finally getting over this whole Gus thing, etc

also, yeah, good drama and action

The fly.

This.

>reminder that the director of Fly also directs The Last Jedi

Literally what is the last Jedi.

1st half of the fly episode was shitty slapstick filler, the second half was excellent

The Fly

>Grey Matter was boring

Thats by far the best episode of the first two seasons though. Without it there is no show, just a boring guy who takes money from his rich friend.

The last season should have dropped the bullshit ricin plot and been about the cartels striking back

Why do people hate Fly so much? Its literally one of my favorite eps

Because sometimes people don't understand what the fly symbolizes. And most of the time people get what the fly symbolizes in the first 10 minutes and then its just 40 minutes of boring shit

Fly

The episode aired at the same time as the LOST finale.

Producers knew it would get shit ratings so they slapped together a low budget bottle episode. All they had to do was add a half assed 2-deep-4-u element and fans still ate it up.

worse episodes are skylers

The ones when Hank was bedridden. I'm pretty sure it was only for a quarter of a season but it felt like half the damn show

Marie giving a handjob was hot though

I never got the whole "mineral" thing

the second to last episode in the cabin was pretty boring. i realize they had to do it but i was just bored

>Why do people hate Fly so much? Its literally one of my favorite eps
Its a goofy episode and filler bullshit people literally couldn't admit that it was a pointless episode because of the "OMG BB IS THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!" meme that got circlejerked at the time, 4 days out is a better bottle ep in every way.

They painted themselves into a corner with the Denny's flashforward. It was a great scene but it made the last few plot points less organic because they had to get him to New Hampshire and back. They handled it pretty well but I get the sense that if they hadn't done that scene and had all their options open for the finale they would have done something quite different.

I remember that being a really annoying plot point when I first watched the show, but I just binged it with my roommate and those episodes seemed to go by a lot faster.

as for worst episodes, a couple of the s1 episodes before they meet Tuco are pretty dull. s4 starts pretty slow too
>jesse's meth house parties
>walt buys a gun
>marie steals things
>car wash
but once Gus takes Jesse to mexico, it's balls to the wall till the finale