Keanu Reeves Wants To Make A Fourth Matrix Film

avclub.com/article/keanu-reeves-wants-go-back-matrix-250641

Thoughts?? If it's anywhere near as good as John Wick 2 then I'm game.

I haven't seen much with Keke. Is he some kind of, uh, /ourguy/ now?

yeah I'm thinking he's "back"

too bad he died and everyone hates the Matrix sequels except try hard contrarians

But the that would require me to watch the second and third films.

It's not gonna happen.

don't let these two be involved

it could be a prequel

I highly recommend that you do

I would watch it if the trannies were not directly involved, they clearly have lost that "it" factor when it comes to their filmmaking

Matrix 1,2 3 "Directed by the Wachowski Brothers"
MAtrix 4 "Directed by the Wachowski Sisters"

He specifically said he won't do it unless they're involved. Based Keanu, Sup Forums BTFO

Very disturbing.

Very disturbing.

He's dating a transgender girl so

I want an Animatrix live action movie.

>The Wachowskis would have to be involved. They would have to write it and direct it.
It would be shit. The Wachowski brothers are hacks.

I'd watch a matrix movie of Neo doing some dynamic kung fu masturbation.
He'd be flying around the city with his dick in his hand, striking poses and shit while jerking off and doing handstands.
Then, when he's gained enough red pills he goes in for the kill - telekinetic masturbation.
The end scene is Neo floating naked in front of the entire city, his dick flapping around as he jerks it with his woke matrix force powers, screaming 'I THINKING I'M BACK BABY'.

let david lynch direct

that would be cool since Revolutions was one of the least satisfying ends to a trilogy I've ever seen

GO AHEAD DAVID BREAK MY FUCKING MIND I DARE YOU

god damn it keanu. You got any pics of him?

I'm a representative of the studio making the new matrix could you be our director and editor. We want your ideas!

>rated PG13

>got any pics of him
Looks something like this.

mabe he meant the other guy

As long as it's Rated-R.

And don't play that " R MOVIES DON'T MAKE MONEY" shit, Deadpool already blew that out of the water.

That's what you get when you give away your money to charity, buy expensive gifts for the entire crews of your movies and so on.

He needs the money.

Yes please

are you fucking serious?

Well, they don't. Deadpool was a miracle. Miracled don't happen often you know

>Animatrix live action movie.
Yes please

>Matrix filmmakers became transexuals
>Keanu dates a transexual
Why is it that life is filled with so much poetry? Is it all a coincidence or is there something bigger at hand to all meaning?

what the fuggggggggggggg

I think he didn't quite died after all. In the last scene of Revolutions, Hindu girl - a manifestation of computer program tells the Oracle, that she made a beautiful sunshine over the city "for him", so he still lives as a part of the Matrix and may re-born inside any human on the "energy plants".

Expect Triny to come out as transexual all along any day now.

3 is shit and the story is resolved already, unless they are making a matrix prequel it's going to be absolute shit.

DELET THIS

>Trinity? shit, I thought you were a guy

>oh, but I am. *unzips dick*

In the 80s and 90s tons of R-rated blockbusters were insanely successful. All three of The Matrix movies were rated R and all of them were huge hits. Deadpool came out a year ago and it was a colossal hit. John Wick: Chapter 2 just came out and it's a hit. You're an idiot if you think an R rating would seriously hinder the profitability of another Matrix movie. Something as big as The Matrix will make a profit no matter what.

So in the beginning of the fourth you find out that Zion and the machine city are actually in a computer simulation made by humans to predict the events of the human-machine war and it's up to Neo to escape the simulation and stop the war before it happens, the title?
Matrices

Looks like Roger in a wig. He couldn't find someone of Bailey Jay quality?

>thinks that Bailey jay looks better than that

You are out of your goddamn mind

A prequel where Keanu does what, work at his desk job?

They're not dating anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was a publicity stunt. I hope it was. I think trannies are fucking disgusting.

>implying you wouldn't hungrily gobble down Bailey's feminine penis

The Second Renaissance

This is what happens when you get into BDSM

liking trannies because they have dicks is gay. liking them despite their dicks is the height of enlightenment

This isn't true btw

NOT MY POINT RETARD

give him a small role or a cameo while focus the rest of the movie on world building

Yes, and make it a sequel to the first movie and ditch Reloaded and Revolutions as alternative realites

I don't care that the Wachowskis look like abominations now... but they made Jupiter Ascending

between furry guyline channing tatum and redmayne's pussy lips you can tell how their thirst for cock has driven the Brothers mad

Not until he does Cowboy Bebop, he looks young enough as Wick to do it.

To be honest it can't be any worse than the last two. So fuck it, sure. It could be a bold new experiment.

>>Sup Forumsfag here. I'm willing to make an exception. But they need someone to make sure they don't try anything silly.

plz no

is he /ourguy/ again?

I'd watch it. and when not at work he is hacking 90's computers and watching vhs anime.

>Sup Forumsfag here

Faggot

How the fuck does he look so good? He literally looks like a 30 year old.

It might work as a soft reboot

He is asian

Dude he's too old to do a prequel, he's not a fucking vampire you know.

>He doesn't know

Not like this... Not like this.

Why would you eat a pizza with a fork and knife

Keanu is everyone's guy.

Him and Sandra Bullock made a deal with the devil during the filming of Speed.

Neither of them have aged since.

They've literally made one good movie.

You gotta be fucking kidding

he eats babies. i thought this was canon. in fact, its literally a pizza bambini in the picture

>4th movie
>prequel
>world building
Fuck off

Tank: Neo, this has to be done.

Neo: Does it? I don't know. This can't be just coincidence. It can't be.

Tank: What are you talking about?

Neo: The Oracle. She told me this would happen. She told me that I would have to make a choice.

Trinity: What choice? What are you doing?

Neo: I'm gonna fuck this tranny

I want to lick Sandra Bullocks snatch. bet it tastes great.

>Something as big as the Matrix
Nobody gives a fuck about The Matrix now though.

yeah

I can't think of a more dated late 90s movie than the Matrix

The call that saved the Matrix series.

What? The original film is still well known and highly regarded.

In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity's so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.

May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins.

All the world building in the sequels was fucking terrible. The world was better shrouded in mystery.

In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly. She reportedly was being treated for depression and taking two prescription drugs, which police found in her car.[50][51] Reeves, who was scheduled to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, sought "peace and time to deal with this", according to his friend Bret Domrose, a guitarist in Reeves's alternative rock band Dogstar.[50]

I'm sorry but this is just the saddest fucking thing ive ever heard. Dude seems like a genuinely nice guy that wants to make fun gunplay movies. I will always root for Keanu.

I'd rather have another Constantine desu

Anglo-Irish Asiatic...the Tom Cruise thing.

Imagine if Keanu was using his Gaelic name... how would 'Keanu O'Rive' sound?

Someone Post the proof of immortality pls

MANY SUCH CASES

SAD!

Low energy. We wont have it folks!

I'm for it. It's not like they can ruin the matrix series any more than it already is. The only bad thing I could see happening is that it's so bad that people start unironically saying they liked 2 and 3.

He should make an historical epic set in China, during the early era of Portuguese or English settlements.

And yes, I have been dutifully listening to the CHP podcast.

can anybody give me a quick rundown on the wachowskis?

Reminder: Wrinkles come from smiling

reminder: smiling is for americans and cunts

Scorsese's shooting The Irishman script next, maybe Keanu can get a cameo role.

keanu is american

He's Canadian, moron.

which is on the northern american content. ie he's american. moron.