Oddly specific question about the Baltics

Writing up a paper on my experience in Latvia; I noticed my guide said the roads were so terrible because of such a low population density. Infrastructure can't connect so few people in a land mass that's big compared to how many there are.

Question: I was told by a Latvian guide that he thought this was a fault of the EU. I've been to other low-population areas with great roads, why is Riga and Latvia so terrible? Mismanagement? EU passing blanket laws which don't help in certain circumstances?

it's the people
terrible people build terrible roads
that in turn is because they're russia

Because baltics are shit meme nations
It's a matter of time Russia annexes them again. Even to this day in their capitals they prefer to speak the Russian language instead of lūūpta keuotsi meme bullshit. :^)

I want to go back just because of how backwards everything seemed. You'd drive through a small village with 10 different building styles; Simple barns, brick, cinder, modern homes, commie bloc apartments, baroque, classical. Half the buildings would be rotting, painted all different colors, and shitty trains connected the towns that nobody rides apart from poor old people.

Sounds like nothern England to me m8

>We have a low population density
>Its the EUs fault

Man i hate the EU, too, but you can't just blame them for not paying for everything

It's EU's fault, that's pretty obvious.
The jews from Brussels personally visit this place at nights to tear down roads and infrastructure. Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers

ive never been abroad so i have no real opinion here but the roads ive drove are pretty good (mostly the main liepaja-riga or the tukums one)

>Question: I was told by a Latvian guide that he thought this was a fault of the EU. I've been to other low-population areas with great roads, why is Riga and Latvia so terrible? Mismanagement? EU passing blanket laws which don't help in certain circumstances?
not a question

im finna BUST

Where the hell do you live? Wanna fuck if you are from Liepāja?

yo pierre u wanna come out here
i live everywhere
im pretty rich

my fit is 900$+ every day

(tommy, raf etc.)

i am GOD 2m tall woman

i rode the beha last night and rn im swervin in my benz

if milk does anything bad to u, kys non-white

pls be manos laukos

oh MY

hmu if u need help paying taxes

ī am ZEUS you are PIG

>6 posters in ITT thread

ī am APHRODITE you are DOG

i AM

SSIPping milk

turNT k0r34

hmu if u need help paying taxes k

Could I just ask, how is life in Latvia like? I imagine your politicians are pretty corrupt, country is generic eastern euro architecture, depressing. Not much opportunity, am I right?

work for foreigner or live in commieblock is our choice

work for foreigner or work in maxima for like 20 years haha i cant believe these people XD

Chill, kinda poor so there is not a lot of perspectives.
There isn't much of a point in living here waiting for things to get better if you can emigrate into a richer country without any problems.
Sure, the higher education probably won't be accepted abroad, but most people are fine with that.

yeah

how can delete post when postER live on

i am pure blood slavo-korean (tasty dog but also )

wish i had 2D gf but alas they always choose the perverted IL deuce

mussolini more like muscleLEANy

Can you guys go to the beach during the summer?

fel power/1o tab tab enter

i can go beach all year long>8
we cab

we can go bec
we can go beach all year long ( srry no spave FUCK)

i mean so b

i mean i have no back space button

>he leaves his SWERVE mercedes benz LOLLL

mods asleep quick post m00t

ye. I go during winters too

WHO stop ME

Can you guys speak Russian or understand it somewhat?

YES AND YES

English is also fairly popular.

> russian education

first, it would make more sense to compare road density to population density - if it turns out that latvia has an abnormally high ratio there may be a grain of truth to it. but i'm pretty sure his argument is bullshit as the population density is nowhere near that of finland, which probably has decent roads.
maybe Latvia was relying on EU funds to renew its infrastructure. sounds funny but it's surprisingly common for an application to fail because it's poorly written