ICELAND: Iraqi Teenager Dragged From Church By Police, Faces Deportation

I can't fucking believe this shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=T6HWd1Xts6E

The two are to be deported to Norway, and from there, they will in all likelihood be sent back to Iraq

ICELAND ? !!!! EVEN IN ICELAND ?...
Is there one fucking country on this planet where whites can have a country of their own ?...ONE ?... Belarus maybe ?

These mother fuckers crossed a distance of 5590 km (or 3474 miles) , just for a fucking welfare paycheck ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stundin.is/frett/prestar-veita-haelisleitnedum-skjol-i-laugarneskir/
youtube.com/watch?v=KEXZ8QWuCeI
youtube.com/watch?v=T89YFVSs5J0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Party_(Iceland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do arabs all have the same faggy haircut

context? google translate gives nonsense.

Its just wrong to see hooknosed fags in fucking Iceland.

Iceland has only 300k people, they shouldn't take immigrants unless they want to be minority in their own country.

Well they ARE dragging him out and shipping him off.

Iceland immigration policy is no joke. You basically cannot immigrate there.

They are part of the EFTA though, so EU citizens can just go there to work. I bet a lot of middle easterners are using this to go there and stay and Iceland is going to have to crack down.

Wouldn't be surprised if that free-movement clause was next on the chopping block. It was a big cause of the Brexit.

They're supposed to be rapefugees..

>Iceland immigration policy is no joke. You basically cannot immigrate there.
>They are part of the EFTA though, so EU citizens can just go there to work. I bet a lot of middle easterners are using this to go there and stay and Iceland is going to have to crack down.
That would explain it...
But these fuckers are Iraqis...Not even fake EU citizens. So they had to travel a pretty huge distance to get there.

Hive mind. It's a cultural thing, you would not understand. I bet some of them don't even know why they are going to Europe.

Hair grows too quickly on them. Difficult to keep it under control.

so this church was illegally housing rapefugees as I understand?

What's the story here?

Why'd they only arrest two of them?

Stundin
stundin.is/frett/prestar-veita-haelisleitnedum-skjol-i-laugarneskir/

reports that "Toshiki Toma, the Lutheran church’s minister for immigrants, and Kristín Þórunn Tómasdóttir, the parish priest for Laugarneskirkja church, opened the church last evening to asylum seekers facing deportation. This was done with the approval of the Bishop of Iceland, in the hopes that the police would respect the long-standing tradition of church sanctuary.

This, however, would not be the case.

Both police and officials from the Directorate of Immigration arrived at about 4:00. Ali Nasir and Majed, two asylum seekers from Iraq, stood behind the church altar but were soon dragged away from the scene by police. When the police began to handcuff Ali, a friend of his stepped forward and pointed out that Ali is only 16 years old. In response, one of the officers struck him in the face, as you can see in the video below. Ali was then taken down the church stairs to a waiting squad car, where he burst into tears."

Shitskins all want to move to white countries because those countries are nice places to live in. But the reason those countries are nice places to live in is because shitskins aren't there.

>Literally expected to be above the law
They were all lined up nice and good at the beginning. Perfect for the firing squad they all should have been subjected to.

The guys holding the cameras seems to be giving a nazi salute.

Those police looked pretty pissed off.

Lutherans, every single time.

>When the police began to handcuff Ali, a friend of his stepped forward and pointed out that Ali is only 16 years old. In response, one of the officers struck him in the face

Thanks for translating m8.

>Asylum -founders Nasir Ali and Majed from Iraq were taken by force from Laugarnes early hours of Tuesday 28 June and sent out of the country . Laugarnes had to shelter them in the hope that the old practices of the church of refuge were to be honored . Video : Thorgeir Helgason

Notice how they were all itching to fight the cops. This is just one guy, the nordic countries have millions combined who, ideally, we need to get rid of. I see problems here

Varg did nothing wrong

It's because they're trying to do their job and they gave them a million warnings, and then when they start doing what they're supposed to do, and what they told them they would do if they were to be uncooperative, everyone gets upset and disgruntled, and the to be deported still struggle against the police officer, who is only doing what has to be done according to the law.

These people think they're above the law because they happen to come from a certain part of the world.

They're not even being punished. They're just being sent back.

No punishment for breaking the law.

It boggles the mind and it pisses me off.

I would have laughed out loud if they blew up the church.

How fucking based are Iceland this year?

It's becoming a seriously attractive destination to me.

is there a single place these rats wont invade?

Can we sticky this comment somehow? It's very succinct.

fuck off, they're full.

Teenager? More like early to mid twenties.

don't lecture white people about immigration, paco

Do I even have to fucking say it?

Christcucks, everyone.

What they did? Are they just illegal immigrants?

>But the reason those countries are nice places to live in is because shitskins aren't there.

That's the thing...Same problem in my country. The best part of France are the ones where French people are still the majority. The rest looks like 3rd world shithole...

I don't get it though...The mentality of these people. The logic behind it.
Why leave your shithole country , if your idea is to recreate the same type of conditions you originally left behind ? (or supposedly left behind)... The vast majority of them are not here to live in peace. It's about the welfare check.

I mean i can understand. It's 80% higher than their income in the shit countries they come from...So it's tempting...

But these people clearly don't have respect for the host/native culture. And as soon as their number increases , they form ghettos. Then ask for mosques , then more free shit..then crime rate increases etc...

Maybe it's to be expected from them.
So it can be excusable. But i don't get the white man's reaction....Why are we accepting this insanity ? Why are indigenous Europeans opting for this mass racial/cultural suicide to prove that they're morally noble or not racist or whatever ?...
It's clearly an invasion. Whay is wrong with our people ? for fuck sakes !!!!

And when i see shit like that:
youtube.com/watch?v=KEXZ8QWuCeI

Stupid cunts , brandishing the equivalent of the ex-soviet union flag...And being proud of it... How brainwashed does one have to be to worship this symbol of death ?....Their end goal is to destroy nation states and european identity...And yet we have cretins who want more of it. These people are fucking hopeless !

I though it was great too. Sup Forums in a nutshell.

capped.

Belarus may be hated by the EU precisely because it's just "there". it doesn't really care about how the rapefugee crisis is doing and it's just living life calmfully. Exactly the opposite of what these globalists want.

They misinterpreted the Quran by thinking that "fuck boys" meant you could be a fuckboy.

This is so depressing. I've always thought of Iceland as a haven, a last resort if my neighbours start leaking.
But even that beautiful little island isn't free of the muslim plague

I count 5 in that picture, do they get to stay?

> Belarus

It has Russian in its name. It is a slavic country and therefor not white.

Even in Iceland, but in Iceland they are clearly trying to maintain their heritage unlike France

What? As far as I remembered its pretty easy to immigrate assuming you have a job there waiting for you.

Kek, Denmark finaly realizes that if Sweden falls, so will Denmark, Norway and Finland, not only due to their borders being hard af to protect, but our economy being so deeply ingrained with yours.

>fireemblem.jpg

Fun fact unemployment is inexistent in Belarus, in fact it is against the law be unemployed if you are not fisically and/or mentally crippled.

That was a standard in the former Soviet Union, I was aware of that.

>Finally
It's been like that forever, and everyone has always known that.

Gotta love all the fags and cunts holding their cellphone to film the situation.
I bet they got lots of likes on faceberg.

Because they have nigger tier hair. If they let it grow out, they'd have afros and show themselves as the nigger spawn they are.

I don't know much about this part of the world. I think they're still communists right ?..But i've noticed that it's apparently still very racially homogenous.

Honest q: Has Köpenhamn calmed down yet or is it still kind of sketchy there?

Listen here you fucking queers what makes you think I would listen to a half nigger and a paki, fuck off. I can walk to murica if I want and not have to go thru 20 countries to get beanies like those fucking sub-human mudshits.

No welfare, no problem.

>just for a fucking welfare paycheck ?

No. The social and physical capital that has been accumulated in these countries is what they're after. A peaceful walk in a nice neighborhood in the evening, where people are gentle and no one bothers you, were shopkeeper are nice, don't hassle you, don't try to scam you, and where you don't run the risk of being robbed by any passer by. These things, even though they're not monetized, are of an exceptional value.

A police force you can trust, well maintained boutique and street, parks, etc. These things really matter. They're what's being destroyed by immigration, incidentally. You get out of your house and you don't feel like you belong. It's not home anymore.

There's been a bunch of shootings lately desu.
Something about Satadura (some new bikergang) are starting to fuck up mudslimes.

You should reintegrate your people, create jobs!

they also apparently still have the death penalty
youtube.com/watch?v=T89YFVSs5J0

>based Mexican telling people to stand their ground

I like pan-nationalism. It's like having good neighbors.

>I can walk to Murica
Joke's on you, America is going to be Mexico 2.0 soon

Kek. Noice.

Iceland ain't taking that EU shit anymore.

Belarus is a shithole. I was born there. They passed a law recently where you can't leave your job if you work for the government. You are practically a serf there. There are no immigrants to Belarus because nobody in the right mind wants to live there.

I have enough money to do nothing in Belarus for the rest of my life, and it will probably apply to my kids there as well, and I wouldn't go there, because they would rob me there.

When you visit, it doesn't come across as bad. But you really have to understand that you have zero rights in Belarus, and the government is insane and is willing and capable to strip you of all assets on a whim. You have no clue what you are talking about. I know a lot of people who moved to Russia from there. You are ok in Belarus if you are from Belarus and you have no money. Everyone else is not happy there.

EU does not want us to make jobs. Where would they get all that cheap workforce from?

They aren't in the EU.

The thought of these stinky fucking arabs living in Iceland seems perverse to me.

Wtf is this thing?

Iceland is just as cucked.

One story doesn't change that.

I heard there was a big petition too let in more refugees.

>the teachings of poland

so.... plumbing will save Europe?

>Joke's on you, America is going to be Mexico 2.0 soon

I really hope that never happens. I really like the U.S. Too bad that the one time I was there I got mugged by a fucking nigger with a knive, you should kill niggers or send them to apefrica in a fucking shoe box.

Modern western women.

Something that's not really worth fighting over.

THANK YOU BASED ICELAND

Beat the fuck out of those Frogs today too

Yeah, that dude is not 16

Niggers hate spics and vice versa

>You basically cannot immigrate there.
Yeah nah Poles are like 10% of the population of Iceland

>The two are to be deported to Norway

Thanks a lot Iceland...

>perserve

How did they even get into Iceland? How are they speaking Icelandic? I can barely speak Icelandic, and I lived there for 3 years.

On one hand, two takbirs got deported.
On the other, police are setting a precedent of breaching church sanctity.
Policemen are often just mentally power mad sickos who got bullied when they were kids.

>dat IPhone 6 in his pocket...
> better be careful, might bend the screen..

This gives me a chuckle every time I see it.

Soon there will be no difference en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Party_(Iceland)

>all those judging and shocked faces
>cucks filming it like they could save them with it

This. Add about 8 years to every arab's *age* and it's probably the real number.

>Belarus
>not white

Whatever you say ahmed

the officials were extremely professional, polite, gentle, and reserved.

what they should have done it beat the shit out of the guy right in the church.

a message needs to be sent. Sadly the idea that the police are gentle is not the one that's best because it's too easily interpreted as weakness in the face of contempt.

The people present and sanctioning the church stunt should be charged with obstruction of justice.

At first glance I thought it was a qt Iceland boi, but once the camera got real close it got more and more pig disgusting.

>the church is above the law
Seriously mate?

I wonder...

christians and muslims btfo at the same time

this desu.

I'm not a fan of posturing a "command or die" approach inside a church (too much soviet/mao purge style) but once just outside the doors, go for it.

Charge them all, bring them up on those charges (not the charge-then-drop faggot shit), investigate the organisation for corruption, attempting to subvert law, etc.

B-b-but muh based Chrishianitee!

But if you deport them they become radicalized!!!

What is the "law", but to be honest render into Caesar what is Caesar's. Man made borders are certainly Caesar's. You are right in a sense.

10/10. Think of the rapes prevented by deporting those shitskins.

hello finland

>those numale phonebots

Iceland has been lucky, they're isolated enough to dodge most of this mess but their defenses are as shit as any of ours.

good goy """"PRIESTS""""

churches do NOT deserve some special building status where the laws and policies of the nation are dismissed or abrogated for special exception therein, as if they were embassies. Embassies are different and need that exception and protection. But NOT churches.

> Church
A Lutheran quote-unquote-"church".

Didn't know they had internet in the steppes.

Nice.

Vikings still walk the planet. If all you saw was news from Sweden you'd think they were extinct.