youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=4m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G5mtACfEZFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

despite some serious flaws, i sincerely think it's one of the few genuine works of art ever to appear on television.

I loved this one but im mad I dont know the song

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o

charls is my husbando
youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4

I think Sam Hyde should FUCKING kill himself and so should his fans

FUCKING goy fucks I still cant believe drumpf won

sam hyde is a bully

>damn rawby youre micro machines

Pure kino
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
A G A I N S T T H E L A W

Anyone outside of Sup Forums will tell you the same thing: the show was unfunny trash and was rightfully cancelled.

Im that gorilla dick nigga

you just arent smart enough to get it

It had like 3 funny sketches total

I think a lot of the time they didn't even know what they were going for, and it was embarrassing trying to watch Sup Forums virgins give elaborate "redpilled" interpretations of those bits.

that shit is so deep its borderline experimental on so many levels. it really is my favorite skit.

It's very funny, but also is strangely emotional at times like the end of ep3 and Hey Moon skit. Still upset it got cancelled.

i liked it, but could be much better.

HA THIS HAS BEEN MERELY A RUSE I LIKE SAM HYDE HAHAHA RUSED

>I didn't understand it, therefore no one did
Pathetic...

It was shit

Conservacucks can't into comedy

2deep4theworld

WP = White Power

I think it's fucking retarded. I think it's fans are retarded. I think the show is dead and off the air. i think it's retarded fans should stop spamming threads about a dead show and fuck off back to youtube where they belong.

wow are you racist or something?

Interesting, kino.

>my only goal is to not raise this little demon to be like his father
this whole sketch simultaneously made me laugh and killed my soul

We know, the network on the other hand..

By the way the show was pitiful. The only thing that's worse is Sams "stand up" routine.

Let's here your inane interpretation of their american idol sketch then

not that guy, and not even specifically talking about MDE, but does comedy really require a lengthy explanation to account for its purpose?

there can be subtext as well, but on the most basic level it either makes you laugh or it doesn't and you can't "justify" it one way or the other

I honestly don't get it. The wine party and morning routine ones got a laugh from me, but I really don't get any of the "deep" meaning at all. After watching it I couldn't see how it could possibly be linked to the far right at all.

pretty interesting and original, with some inexplicable weirdness But I felt like I was continually being baited. This whole post-ironic(?) rhetorical game/technique of presenting racist/sexist talking points openly, but garishly and over the top so that it makes me an idiot for reacting to it or getting mad, while all the time they just mean every word of it. Or they don't, and are just using it to trap people they deem inferior in artificial discourses, I don't know.

They had 3 or 4 funny sketches and the rest was dog shit. I also think Sam Hyde and his "fans" who keep spamming this board are pathetic.

you just dont get it

no u

I don't like Sam Hyde's type of humor, so I thought it was boring. It's one too many levels of post-irony for me. Once you've gotten yourself into the realm where you're basically going "joke's on you, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!" multiple times over the course of 15 minutes I start to lose interest.

made me realize that Jews rock!

it's trash, maybe 1-5% decent or funny content

I was ashamed to have wasted so much time for just one laugh of an entire season.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

One of the only shows to poke fun at the current socially far-left mainstream culture we live in now. Really impressive they even got one season made.

Very quality stuff.

Shame their YouTube stuff will never be as high quality as the show. Though Bombstrap is pretty great, like some sort of fever dream:
youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs

sam is a post ironic butt hurt permabeta that got too edgy at the world for his failures and autismal inability to empathize. then he invented out of insanity and living with his mom a post ironic infallible memelord comedy career

with that being said, I think mde wp is hilarious and genuinely a great show. I don't see how people say it's so political and I'm on sams side when people criticize it. the yt channel is pretty good too, more red pilled but a lot of it is also great imo

It's bullshit. It's all so concerned with being so post-post-ironic that it literally never does anything but wink at the viewer. There is nothing there. No substance.

I didnt laugh once.Playing eerie music/fart noises and speaking in funny voices music doesnt make a comedy show
Case in point
youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=4m40s

Anyone that uses the term "redpilled" is a fucking boob. No exceptions.

I think it's a mediocre show even by Adult Swim standards.

Sad Sam Hyde took a gamble and lost, and it not only cost him his career but the careers of his longterm "friends". Take pity on Nick and Charls, the only two members of MDE, for now they have no future thanks to being anchored to Samuel Hyde.

I've watched it probably 10 times in entirety

Some stuff was stupid, like name dropping david duke and the Jews rock shit. Then you have stuff like the wall show, how to make tap water, prison skit, plus the editing / animation / music that is just amazing 10/10 television.

I really think Sam is hurting the tone of the show though. The vision of the show seems to be mostly Charls and Nick, with Sam being the wildcard memer. Bombstrap is excellent. 100% Taxes is fantastic.

yea that skit fucking blew. Show is 25% 10/10, 25% 8/10, 25% 5/10, 25% 1/10

>but I really don't get any of the "deep" meaning at all
There isn't one. They're pretending they're intelligent.

Liberal tears still flooding the airwaves

"you obviously didn't "get" it" is the laziest method of defending something. There's nothing to "get". There are no underlying tones, inside jokes, hidden themes, or instances of meta comedy. World Peace was a one dimensional turd.

Comedy's not meant to be funny, it's meant to make you think

>dumb enough to think that's a genuine post

The only good things about the show were the costumes, extras, sound design, and set design
In other words, everything that was made by Adult Swim professionals was great, and everything that was made by the MDE "stars" was bad
It was nothing more than youtube bros held aloft by real performance arts professionals

Nick runs a handful of successful antique stores and his parents are loaded. He's hardly hurting. Same for Charls

The skit from your pic is definitely one of the funniest.

The show was fucking fantastic, but I get why super-political leftist people hate it.

Nick is such a fucking great guy. A man's man

I liked the intros a lot, style and music wise

pure art, funny as hell

best thing to happen to tv in a long time

it was more artsy than anything AS had (aside from Off the Air)
had some funny moments but for the most part didn't come off as an all out comedy
personally I would have liked to see it get a second season

You're missing the point, they are making fun of the entire narratives of sexism/racism/blablabla these days. They also did the skits about youth and education.

You really only "get" WP if you're personally somebody who is forced into being a nihilist because of those current narratives, but who deep down values art and philosophy and morality and such.

you think he would rather run some antique stores or be in a successful comedy show?

Depends on the kind of person he is. How do you know he isn't happy running the antique stores, because its a personal passion of his, what makes him happy, and the comedy stuff is something he does with his buddies.

He was also the top salesman at a high end dealership he worked at and made absolute bank.

I think Hyde is repulsive to look at and it distracts me from the bits. Also I didn't think most of the show was funny and stopped watching after the third episode. It seemed like it was trying too hard which is a stupid criticism.

Charls works construction and begs for money online. Only Nick and Andrew have any sort of success from MDE.

Dinosaur Teacher and Tap Water are great

SAM HAD TO GO AND FUCKING RUIN IT.

I'll bet that if Sam didn't have that twitter account he fills with cringelord politics, then the show would still be on the air.

Yes I voted for Donald Trump, yes I agree with Sam politically but holy fuck, why would he want to join the brigade of trolls with anime avatars? Why would he want to associate with young right-wing """celebrities""" like PJW? For attention? I do not get it.

I remember when he made that video doing the phone call with Bernstein, which he swiftly took down (?). He really thought that he was untouchable. Guess what, the little Buzzfeed writer SJW-- the guy who is scum of the earth in Sam's view-- won.

Still love Sam though

Whose tweets are these based on?

It was creative. Easily in the same vein as Tim & Eric and Eric Andre, they could have all been best bros.

The altright stuff ruined it. He could have kept the conspiracy theories and the social commentary, he could scold hipsters all he wants, he would have achieved his ambitions, all he had to do was drop the "dude niggers, lmao!" kind of stuff, but he didn't, so it's over now.

Maybe Charls can pick up the mantle.

These people are right.

Honestly he probably spent too much time on Sup Forums where "haha black people steal bikes" is still a funny joke somehow after 15 years. He fell into the altright hugbox and thought that relatively small population of unoriginal faggots across the globe would somehow save his american tv show.

unfunny loser from Sup Forums

Reminds me to this. Also fuck that unfunny edgy retard.

kino

I greatly enjoy what little bombstrap there is. Basement living made me concerned for the mental state of Charles.

It wasn't my brand of humor. I'm not prepared to say the whole thing was humorless, but I know for certain I only saw one or two sketches that brought me anywhere close to something I might call 'enjoyment'. Maybe the social rejects on this site were willing to forgive how unfunny it was because ONE OF US, maybe I legitimately didn't get it. Regardless, it clearly only had niche appeal and I wasn't part of it.

>He could have kept the conspiracy theories and the social commentary, he could scold hipsters all he wants, he would have achieved his ambitions, all he had to do was drop the "dude niggers, lmao!" kind of stuff

Yeah, this. Sam Hyde throwing a bitchfit over his show's cancellation just reveals how deep his misunderstanding of basic social convention goes. Since he had something close to a fan following, I guess he decided it was okay to continue sperging out on air and online in the worst way possible, and now he's acting like conspiracies or personal vendettas are the reason he lost his shot at the big time. They're not. He's gonna be a literal who eight months from now because he's a fucking manchild who browses Sup Forums and tries to make a living off meme humor despite being in his 30s.

He can't keep getting away with this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

Part of the problem with Sam is he's so aggressive, case in point.

>making fun of the entire narratives
this basically means they deny those things exist and are problems? that's its own narrative, and from my lefty pov it's a racist/sexist one, whatever the problems are with the narratives they're targeting.

>youth and education
the ones about moms medicating their children into cucks, and the self-satisfied scumbag teacher programming kids with black history and the holocaust?

>forced into being a nihilist
>deep down values art and philosophy and morality
I can see this is a "thing" you're talking about, but I'm not clear on what it is.

I think he's frighteningly attractive.

>trying to make reasonable statements on Sup Forums

you're only gonna get flooded with bile and shit, why even bother typing this up?

It was at least creative, if nothing else. I found it mildly entertaining. I can see that most would find it boring or dumb, but it fills a niche and it could have been something more if it continued.

Sam Hyde's a pretty nasty person but I agree with some of his views, especially on making it in life. I respect the talent and drive he has to actually go and produce something. But this was his his one shot and he fucked it up.

>Never watch MDE
>Almost watch it several times
>Then some fag posts a "hilarious" video that's always the worst thing I've ever seen
>Lose all interest

Let me spell it out for you. Your "lefty pov" is apparently the same trite shit over and over again about how minorities and women in America are oppressed. The actual opposing view would be that minorities and women have equal opportunity and are responsible for their own success, be it leaving the ghetto or making as much money as the men do. That's what somebody who's right-wing would say, A.K.A. somebody who is actually your opponent.

Somebody who is making fun of your narrative might do a comedy skit about aging, under-achieving feminist women on a dating show or a parody of diversity PSAs. You say this is racist and sexist because of your "if you're not with us, you're against us" lens combined with the fact that you can't take a joke.

>this basically means they deny those things exist and are problems?

No, somebody who is making fun of you accepts and understands the fact that your narrative exists, they just think it's funny that you're so passionate about it and that there are so many people just like you.

you can smell the poverty through the screen

>Comedy's not meant to be funny

>"It's just 2deep4u"

yeah, I am kind of dense
maybe at the very least it forces me to process my own thoughts, where I might not otherwise.

>under-achieving feminist
>responsible for own success
something like the first one here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G5mtACfEZFM