Post your country's cities

Feel free to post them (even if you don't live in them)

What are those liberals doing there on your streets? Is this meant to be progressive?

doesn't matter every french cities are eternal dumpster now

Dirty streets can be cleaned

Nice Mondriaan screen

yes it can

i will post the ugliest city yet the richest city

and this is my uni view in tunis

kagoshima city

looks gr*ek

there are no sloping roofs on your houses

Looks beautiful

It never rains there so what's the point?

Delete please

It does look Greek.

So people crash into that tower when they fly on their carpet at night?

>Dirty streets can be cleaned
In NYC they clean them and they are still dirty. It really makes me think.

Imagine if they kept these buildings and build high risers around it,

Looks kinda like Finland.

Holy fuck, what a shithole

thought his flag was Turkey lol

this is my city
it depends on the climate of the region

here is a more greek looking tunisian city

Imdina

fff forget bic

Valletta

Birgu

pic of the same city but the touristique area

Dad got expel from the sauna for pretending being gay with his friends.jpg
comfy
Japan also had star forts back in the old days? I tough it was a French design.
I wish i had snow too.

Have some old picture from my town. A shame that they start to build commie blocks everywhere.

snow seems good
but life here is tough at winters
this is average winter in my cityy

I really don't get.
How did you have snow if you are so close from the equator line? Mountain towns?

commiepoors lmao

>We have more commie blocks than Eastern Europe even though we were never communists

Flats are depressing. I lived in one for 2 years, and was horrible. Some times they simple keep talking loud for 6 hours straight. Other times they turn their tv in maximum volume and go out with tv still on.
I will not even talk about the plagues lake cockroaches that simple appear from nowhere every hot day.

Spanish houses are bigger than UK ones on average

commie blocks/ concrete jungles must be turned into dust.

WELCOME TO STOCKHOLM!

Only the ugly ones.

Budapest

LETS ZOOOOOM IN

That's not concrete though right? I referred to shit like this.

this

Most of those flats are actually extremely livable and spacious. They look atrocious from the outside, but are comfortable to live in, at least that's my experience here

Eger

I am tired of watching every residential building being a copy/based on bauhaus.
This shit is ugly. Stop pretending!
It's a square concrete box with useless and tasteless adorns.

See, this is beautifully. It's breads art and history. Mean while, in Brazil, this is architecture.

my city is more north that some part of scilly and spain
also yes 800m altitude

not all of our cities look like downtown Eger, our cities have their own modern eyesores as well

does anybody else had problems uploading pictures with Chrome today?

San Miguel de Allende

there seems to be no problem with Explorer

Pécs

Everything okay with Firefox.
The problem with my country, was some years of anti-European identity. They replace a lot of good locking buildings for what they call "Brazilian architecture" (don't know how a square box can belong to someone identity).

Picture of Argentina before suffer from the same problem.

one of our best preserved Medieval cities, Sopron

Veszprém

yeah, I've read about Niemeyer, it was an interesting experiment and I'm glad it happened in the New World rather than in Europe, but I couldn't say our continent's architecture is free from the plague of what you termed as anti-European identity

Is it expensive to live there?

Kőszeg

it's cheaper than Budapest, even with all the Austrians buying property in Sopron and doing all their shoppings in the city

Amsterdam close up

We have this problem too.
They demolished big parts of the city to rebuild with shitty Marxist architecture.

Szeged, renowned for its rich Art Nouveau architecture

When Austrians buy something in a foreign country it must be really good tho

Székesfehérvár, the original capital city of the Kingdom of Hungary
it lost its importance after the Turks have ravaged and destroyed most of its buildings during their 150-years long stay

>Niemeyer
Don't even say this jewish name. He build some shit that only could support life with extensive air colling systems. When the first buildings where made, people pass out inside them because he build a huge concrete oven.

Could be worse...
Art Nouveau was really nice. A shame that everything after that was tasteless.

the light in the street looks cool.

is hungary is good place to live? is it getting better? what are the pro & cons?

Taxco

Vác

I like it here, there's plenty of places to go inside the country regardless of your interests - you get history, quaint little villages and bustling mid-size cities, a nice bathing culture with thermal baths everywhere, great food, cool folk traditions, festivals every weekend, a revival in Hungarian music, a thriving semi-independent film industry, fine wines, fast internet, and not a lot of shitskins (gypsies are mostly situated in the north-eastern and southern impoverished villages of the country, and like two districts in Budapest)

as for cons, a lot of the young people are fleeing to western europe in hopes of a better future which sucks ass, wages are still laughably low compared to EU standards, and sadly there are more crooked corrupt politicians in and around the Parliament than what is preferable, who behave like feudal lords

Zacatecas

So fucking beautiful

old

Mexico City

Guadalajara

Monterrey

Toluca

Puebla

Cancun

Acapulco, sadly the most dangerous city in the country

Mazatlan

Veracruz