Depictions of Jesus

How do you reconcile your racial and nationalistic beliefs with christianity, a religion started by a man who, given his historical geographic place of birth, was very probably a brown man, the same type of man who you call 'mudslime' and other horrific names.
Also, he was a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gave up on christianity and all other abrahamic religions. The great deception is the bible itself and all it's related stories. The deities that rule the Earth are habitual liars and are absolute garbage.

Praise kek

No, that's an egyptian sandnigger demon also.

first civilized man in the middle east

and even then he was obviously pretty crazy, if mostly in a benign way

This is not what pre arab semetic peoples looked like, his face looks like he is mixed race. If he were semetic he would have lighter hair and a longer nose with a less circular face. This was made to insult Christians and for media attention.

Obligatory:
>Brown man
>Jew

Pick one.

I don't let 15-year-old wannabe-Nazis on Sup Forums formulate my opinions on the world gained through practical, personal experience, so I'm alright with Jesus.

>Straight beard
>curly head hair

Nice job jews..

And you my friend should know that human form of Jesus wasn't relevant. It only matters what he did. He is no longer that man, but he is a part of God now in Holy Trinity

"Doncha wanna hear about My Father, GOYIM??"

That is possibly closer to how Jesus looked like

His looks also reflect his teachings
A long and narrow head = low Testosterone = low aggression and compassion

>He was a jew
He is the king of jews and also the king of kings.

Jesus was White. He was a red-haired Celt.

Jesus wuz the kang of kangz

>jesus
>jew

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts

>1 post by this ID

Lawd of lawds

btw an (((((israeli))))) research team came up with that image

Yes he was a black haired brown jew according to the bible.
The curly hair part I never heard of.
This is undisputed.
He was sent for the jews to restore their glory
of the days of Salomon but they said he was a bastard
and bastards can't be prophets so they crucified him.
His followers were the jews who started Christianity after his death.

this.
we jews (or at least ashkenazi jews) still look white despite mostly not marrying goyim. and the arabs came to israel/judea only later in the muslim conquers. in the time of jesus there were only jews, romans and greeks in israel.

This argument always troubles me for one particular reason. What race of people most resemble the Hebrews of Christ's time?
Are they extinct?
Strangest part is that these "JESUS WAS BROWN" people seem to think that every person in ancient Israel was brown. Jesus is a descendant of King David who was specifically described as having a fair, ruddy complexion.

A true Christian is not nationalist. However, a true Christian should resist and fight anti Christian ideology