What the fuck?

Why is there such a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North Italians are dark too. Pic related, North Italian man with his momma.

Yes, but sicilian monkeys will try to pretend they're Italians and not a mix of jews, arabs and greeks.

He's a med. He doesn't have those gypsy-semitic facial features.

One is Celtic, the other is Italian

How are Italians considered white?

some qts there

post some greek cuties

>Why is there such a difference?

The South Italian girl is regular Italian, the left girl is French

North Italians are Germanic invaders, not native Italians.

Italians used to be BLACK until Normans raided the North

The South still keeps much of the KANG DNA

I would fcuk em both

But the normans took the south of Italy...

greek is very diverse. when I go to university I see people that could pass as arabs and people that could pass as poles

Thats what the wh*tes want you to think

Jews are literally south itallians

That's what I've been talking about. No wonder they have no antisemism in italy. Hard to be antisemitic when you're a kike yourself!

same thing in Spain, left: visigothic rape baby, right: berber rape baby

Weird that hungarians are so close to brits.

I will never undestand why they dudes who made the fucking map divided italy in south and north and not Spain.

Because as you can see North and South Italians cluster far apart

berbers aren't fat like pig skins fake
pic related

Tunisian fan fictiones

That would happen if they did it with Spain as well. The cunts just want to relate us to the southener scum.

They just put N.Spaniards on that map, the south ones cluster more to the north east

No it won't, otherwise Spain would be bigger. Gentically wise we are basically the same shit.

n-nani
i'm Sicilian

Stop lying. I fucking hate when outsiders think we have something to do with those cunts. Would you like me to call you terroni?

T. el sevillANO.

Aghlabadi never controlled Sardinia

The only Arabs who managed to gain some territories there were those from Al Andalus under Mujadin in 1015 AD and they just kept it for like a year after defeating the southern "kingdom", and only the Southern plains, they were soon defeated by the other Sardinian kingdoms and the Pisans+Genoans

Their current whg and eef admixture are on similar proportion

some maps show that tho
but anyway

That is strange. Also strange that Romanians are so close to the French. There's a noticeable proto-Basque thing going on with us/France/you/Basques, but then we're also close to Norway and other northern/sub-Arctics.

Maybe we and the French have absorbed a lot of sub-Arctic and Magyars have retained it?

Meds are weird, some can look white as fuck while others look like literal shitskins.

Why would they? Whites can't even compete with this goddess

Northerners are ugly as fuck.

We are gentically diverse, mi dulce palomita del norte

Lots of history.

Daily remind: north italian is master race, central italian is master race, southern italian is master race, medbros are good, the rest are subhuman barbarians

North Italy is Lombardia, South Italy is Africa.

>miss USA
>age 20
no fucking way she's age 20 that's bullshit
she has to be 40+

The South italian girl is more qt

You are a bunch of kike/moorish muds. Pureness is way more important than your memes.

fuck off

How are you dealing with all the refugees raping and stealing?

This proves nothing, you aren't the same people and it's offensive to make that claim, the Italians eat pasta while you fuck dogs

>talking about memes with more memes
Aham, a virgin fagget. ok fuck off.

I see you've never encountered the southern whore's obsession with tanning beds, on top of the greater sunlight they already get for free.

I always thought she is sexy as fuck

What am I?

They're not white.

le 52% face

You should already know this as part of your countries history. Northern Italians are Germanic Lombards who settled there after Rome collapsed.

This documentary should explain it

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=390

The German one is even worse. She's 19 yet looks middle aged ffs.

They're all swarthy

What is my ethnicity?