Veterans day shit on every sports program

>veterans day shit on every sports program

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/defense-military-tributes-professional-sports_us_5639a04ce4b0411d306eda5e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your image is a little blurry

>MUH TROOPS
-MUH TROOPS
>MUH TROOPS
-MUH TROOPS

Tomorrow...

>Those players shouldn't bring politics into sports.

your tax dollars are paying for these "patriotic displays."

huffingtonpost.com/entry/defense-military-tributes-professional-sports_us_5639a04ce4b0411d306eda5e

When did Plebbit come here?

you should go complain about it to your boyfriend

He told me to post here

Around the same time Trump won the Republican nomination

Thanks for the (You). Enjoy your tax money being wasted.

>huffingtonpost
I want Sup Forumseddit to leave

Thank you for your service. It must have been hard work resetting wifi passwords in Kuwait.

>be veteran
>go to university for free
>drown in 18 year old pussy because they're all impressed with my chad war stories
>respected everywhere you go
>everyone thanks you for your service (even though it get annoying)
Find a flaw.

>willingly being a shabbos goy for israeli interests

As long as you don't get maimed, permanently disabled, or suffer mental health problems, joining the military is a very intelligent thing to do.

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of all the pussy I'm getting

Why do Americans praise their military so much? Like I'm not saying some Vets shouldn't be respected, they should. But Americans go so over the fucking top like these people are sacrificing their lives being in the military. They have good jobs, make good money, and get great benefits. Only a small percentage of "Vets" have seen combat and are put in danger. Being in the military is literally a glorified welfare program.

Thanks for another (You). What exactly are you refuting?

>posting on Sup Forums on a saturday night
>pussy im getting

We're brainwashed from a super young age. It's fucking terrible. How else could they spend 40% of our tax money on aircraft carriers and shit?

>suffer mental health problems
yeah, no. i'm not some soft, weak-willed faggot

99% of the jobs in the military are just ordinary trade jobs. and the people who do see action and get "traumatized" are just faggots anyway.

>internet tough guys
lol you fucks would piss yourselves in combat

m8 i don't care either way, i'm just pointing out to the dingo most military jobs don't put you in the line of fire and are just mundane shit.

I already knew about the mundane jobs. I was in the military myself. I was saying that joining the military is a smart thing to do. Free university education is nothing to scoff at. Just don't be a retard who gets his legs (or cock) blown off.

i misinterpreted it then. i thought you were being facetious.

>Complaining that we take one single day to recognize the people that defend your fat ass sitting on the computer

t. ezra ben haim

Daily reminder veterans are more worthless than your average city sidewalk sweeper.

>pro-life
>celebrate literal baby killers

how do conservitards defend this?

Patriotism went through the roof after 9/11. Basically became an unstoppable wave where you couldn't insult, or question anything about the military because they were preventing another 9/11 from happening every day.

No public figure wants to be the person who goes "wait a second, most of these people aren't really doing anything other than spending tax dollars" because they'll instantly be labeled an America hating, terrorist supporting piece of shit.

Bro your image is really blurry

the only people i've ever known personally who went into the military were racist high school bullies looking for a new vehicle for power and respect or turbo omega dudes who thought it would get them laid

Nice to see Sup Forums be a liberal, anti-American board again like it was before. #FuckAmeriKKKa

this

and the dumbasses joined the local police department

i got into a really long argument with an army dude from my university on a facebook post about kaepernick. basically i was defending kaepernick and he kept saying that he's fighting for kaepernick's freedom and kaepernick is disrespecting him personally.

anyway i found out he is a mechanic in the army lol

how else could they justify their addiction to kneeling league?

It's anti-american to support a welfare system like the US military has become

Sunday morning time to thank the heroes