Carlton Coon...

Carlton Coon, the most eminent racial anthropologist in history said that the Iberians are the darkest race of Europeans.

Here's a map that pretty much sums up everything.

That's noice

>moroccoans are whiter than spaniards

so?

>half of Finland darker than Poland

Fake as fuck

Some North African sandniggers use to be white but this map is based on 90 year old studies. Now everybody is mongrelized in North Africa because of NAFRI subhumans so the white North Africans are pretty much shitskins.

Morrocans used to be whiter back then but now they're mixed with Nafri subhumans and are all shitskins currently.

Karelians are swarthy compared to Poles.

no actually north africa got bleached
east tunisia is whiter than south italy top kek

Nah, still lighter than them even if darker than Scandinavians. Black hair is common for Slavs but not Finns, except in the west.

>east Tunisia is whiter than south Italy

Yes, 90 years ago you were because of white slave trade but now you are darker because you have mixed with Nafri subhumans. This map is entirely accurate to the racial conditions of europe, North Africa and the middle-east 90 years ago. Of course everything is more mixed now.

>darkest race in yurop
>map mentions specifically only eye and hair colour

Zhing, please. Yes my eyes and hair are brown and I have freckles, too. So what?

dude, most of Finland is still yellow, karelians are darker than Poles.

Whiteness is determined amongst the Caucasian race by hair color and eye color.

but nafris are the natives of this land to start with
and arap rape baby is just a meme
north africans are from whites nowadays 1000 years ago and 1000 years in the future

Karelians are not an ethnicity. There's many different peoples who call themselves Karelians from Ingria to the border of Lapland. Some of them are darker than Poles because of mixing with Saami or Russians but West Karelians from the isthmus are as light as other Finns.

>east tunisia is whiter than south italy
fuck off then, wh*tey

Nafris are part niggers and nafris have plagued the once white North Africa with their rape and overreproduction. I'm so sorry that you are a shitskin now. Please don't mix anymore!

b-but i'm west tunisian
i hate east tunisians even more than dare i say Albanians
pig skin genocide when?

Kek. No it's not, that's retarded. My ex had dark blonde hair and green eyes but she was darker than me. So according to you, now what?

These bait threads really are becoming repetitive.

She got tanned at the beach when she was hanging with chad behind your back.

We are also the ugliest one, literally the more iberian blood the uglier you are.

Being pale is suffering.

2/10 please try to be more creative.

Here's your last (you), see ya.

We are like our Phoenician ancestors

Also I'd like to see Greeks and Spaniards in this map

post pic of ex

>tfw hannah reid will never sing you softly to sleep