German women lie about Migrant rapes

m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

>german woman gets raped in Park
>lies to Police that the rapists spoke german
>turns out it was sandniggers who spoke kurdish and farsi

Other urls found in this thread:

m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-vvJuyt-U
youtube.com/watch?v=AqyL7UN-A4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
translate.google.at/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/selin-goeren-a-1100990.html&anno=2&sandbox=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot

>defending "refugees" to the very end

fpbp

Kek. Let this country burn.

This is how far liberals are willing to go to push their political ideologies. They would rather be raped than have a rapist deported.

Fuck this gay Earth.

That's so fucking funny.

>m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information

It is harder for women to admit to being wrong than being raped.

I grow more and more apathetic to society every day.
Let's just face it boys, NOTHING is worth saving. Let it all burn and let those who are smart enough to survive build civilization from the ground again.

How can someone be this brainwashed

it's literally impossible to imagine how someone can get this far

Apparently

>German women are literally throwing German men under the bus to protect rapefugees

What the fuck went wrong?

It was real in her mind.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?

how can you get this brainwashed? Are the jews really that powerful?

This reminds me of the New Yorker who made of video of guys harassing her all of which were black or dark brown types. Tons of feminists literally blamed it and labeled it a white male problem. None would admit that it was all non-whites, even with a fucking video.

But…why?
I don't get it

She was just a turk though. Which makes this even funnier.

Start training your body.

Start practicing with melee weapons and firearms, airsoft if you can't get a hold of firearms.

Things are going to get very sticky in Hahnreiland, best get ahead of the game before it's too late, cousins.

This is why I choose to be friends with Russia.
They aren't this fucking brainwashed.

Someone make a friendship regain with russia meme

The germans have truly fallen far

A tanned german

uh, so german women have a death wish right? Nothing else explains this, other than insanity.

It always triggers me seeing so many fighting age males in pics of the rapefugees. GO FIGHT YOUR CIVIL WAR REEEEEEEEEEE

Germany was a mistake.

German men are cucks.

No, little cuck. You are gonna suffer slowly. You will never get peace. Germany will survive. But you will always be a little cuck who hides on Sup Forums.

You forgot to mention some details here

>Rape victim was a 24 year old turkroach
>Member of the german communist party "Die Linke"

She got called out for being an anti-white racist on twitter. Her response of course was to pull the 'racist' card. This is the kind of human trash that gets raised to be a future career politician by the leftist parties.

Pic related, the "victim". No german man would have ever touched that with a 10 foot pole, no matter how drunk or horny.

Maybe she liked it.

This just in: women fantasise about being overpowered by macho men. She probably loved every minute.

shits going down... again
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-vvJuyt-U

No, cuckstianity is a mistake, letting jews in is mistake, everything else follows from those two.

They are mindless subhumans.

>"german woman" gets raped

Sure doesnt look german to me, Achmed

Why would anyone rape that whale?

She was a Turkroach so nothing of value would have been lost even if she was killed.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Finance it!

>communist roach woman defending fellow shit skins
Nothing to see here folks

This except don't even bother trying to rebuild civilisation. Someone will just ruin it again eventually.

Just let it all end, I'm tired.

Shes doesn't look that bad, desu.

They all deserve what they get. Each and every single one of them. I'll be here, getting fit, learning to fight, learning to shoot guns.

She was a prominent member of a marxist party.

At least nobody got hurt who didnt deserve it.

look at her nose

Does other languages have a word for the phenomenon when a woman has unproportionally big calf muscles?
It is fucking offputting. Very disgusting. Me and all of my friends hate it and would never touch a girl with this sick condition even if she were 10/10 otherwise. I see she's fat as fuck but still, she shouldn't have calves the size of the thighs of a Judo world champion man.

Fucking dongalábú degenerate bitches.
Men should not procreate with women like this so these filthy genes would die out.

don't wake up aniki, just sleep and wait for the nuclear inferno to sweep us all away

German men are both in high demand and very demanding. The whole female world knows we're not easy to get, are polite, educated, work hard, and all that. Being aware of our elevated status, we impose conditions on the women we date and fuck around with. German women are feminist radicals and want to be valued just as high as German men. But we see no reason of letting that happen. That's why they hate us and fuck with foreign boys, in a vain attempt to make us feel like we need them.

They could just stop being feminists, but they're too proud for that.

show all leftist germans pic related

We call them cankles in English

I feel sorry for her and hope that she change her mind.

Do you honestly believe that 'pure german women' are not less indoctrinated?
Who knows how many are out there.
The article also mentions school girls getting harrassed/molested (get touched) by migrants (doesn't mention if they are refugees, but migrants). Those girls were 16-18 and didn't tell anybody because of PC.

Makes me happy to read that, she definitely deserved what happened to her

German women are the most disgusting subhuman creatures that have ever existed.

>Selin Gören

Who cares. Let the ragheads eat each other up.

That's not muscle

Nah, most of them are fine. Just too leftist. No different than yours.

R A E R
A
E
R

>mfw Muhammad is actually Rance

NEW FAG MUSLIM GET OFF OUR BOARD

>German women
>Selin Gören
She is Turkish and a Left Party youth leader
Her parents are Erdogan Follower

>left wing propaganda is actually working on migrant children

youtube.com/watch?v=AqyL7UN-A4Q

Daily reminder that Rance is german.

Good way for Norway to keep white people out too desu.

What if Sweden actually experiences none of the shit we read here but knew the "fuck off we're full" wouldn't have any effect, and thus came up with the new idea of making themselves look so cucked no one would want to come anymore?

>literally changed her rape story in spite of white people

A turk raped by a kurd ?

kek

That's a nice fantasy. Thanks for the quiche. French food always was my favorite.

smart move t bh, if she said they were sandniggers they probably wouldn't prosecute and arrest her for racism.

>He thinks these people are actual Syrians

You fell for the fucking meme, you dip.

Stockholm syndrome.

Does anyone has an email or kike book of that roach bitch
I like to drive her becoming a heroin

Agreed.

Same. I let go.
I'm not a MGTOW or anything fedora like that, I just see zero personal gain in trying to settle down at this point in time. Besides, I like being free. Relationships are a liability. I'm used to doing with my money, coming and going, etc. as I please without having to pass it by anyone first. There's fucking no-one I love enough to be subservient to them, especially modern women.

Show them the video too
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

cuck >cuck cuck >cuck cuck >cuck cuck >cuck cuck >cuck cuck >cuck
cuck >cuck

:^)

German girls will do this? Why?

Because jewish media.
Also please kill as many of your fellow syrians as possible.

The roaches that flood into germany are unbearable. They need to be removed.

I'm in a 'safe' area not the frontline.

>women

If you can't control your women, you can't control your country.

Other pic of that same girl.
Check out the fucking tattoo kek

Women have always been disloyal whores who move on to the next valuable male when things get hairy. Westerners don't believe in controlling female behavior. So, this isn't surprising.

That's indoctrination for you. Scary stuff.

Holy shit that's depressing. I guess it's impossible to change some peoples' minds, even if they GET FUCKING RAPED by the very thing they defend.

I just recently came to Germany (i am balkan bro).
In first 2 weeks I already had random 3 German couple offer me to be bull aka fuck his gf wife for him to watch.
Whats wrong with German men?

NRW or Berlin?

Why even report it at all if you are going to lie to protect the rapist (aka free sex provider)?

very underrated but absolutely precise

This. Western civilization is too far gone.
Honestly guys, us white people had a terrific run.
I'm sad it's come to an end but I don't see how we could stop this.

Some men are into bestiality.

yes, yes we have and it all starteed with the fall of prussia...

The reality is women fantasize about being raped. Maybe not all of them but a lot of them do.

Why do what the kikes want?

Your women are just reacting the way the kikes have used your media to train them to act.

another article
translate.google.at/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/selin-goeren-a-1100990.html&anno=2&sandbox=1
such a coincidence its behind a paywall

>that thread about metapolitics deleted

What a shame, I wanted to hear that.

>it was just a prank

>it's much easier to propagandize a population than actually have them think anything out

>I live 10 minutes away from Bro Dean