Explain to me how Austria's flag is a religious symbol

>having writing on your flag
>having green and yellow on your flag

Literally third world.

This. Even the jews know the best colour combo

>having stars on your flag
lmao what are you an alien???????

What, me? Religious?

Did you really think your argument through?

>being a loosely associated landmass of mindless violent brown mongrels
lmao

Out of date. Britain crossed 50% atheist a few weeks ago.

Sounds like an inaccurate study.

The southern cross is reflecting our location (as the greatest country in) the southern hemisphere

The Crescent is not a religious symbol you retarded cucks.

It was the symbol of the Ottomans and Turks, and then retarded wh*Tes though associated it with islam.

REEEEEEEEEEEEe

Also I'm curious how Bahrain's flag relates to religion and if so, why Qatar is not there?

>how Bahrain's flag relates to religion
Five pillars of Islam, I think.

Im not georgian im megrelian

>hinomaru is religious
???

>the greatest country in) the southern hemisphere
not even the best on the south american continent tbqhwymf

Vatican also has a cross on top of the papal tiara, and the crossed keys themselves are a biblical reference.

Also star and crescent were a Byzantine then a Turkish symbol before they were an Islamic symbol.

delet this, faggot

Star and crescent is originally an ancient middle eastern symbol

According to Shinto the Emperors are descendants of a sun goddess, the sun has an important place in Shinto

That's like saying that hair is religious because there are religions in Africa that say that hair is divine.

But the sun is a key component of Japan's religion and that's why it's on their flag.

How is Tajikistan's flag religous?

>20% atheist
Where the FUCK are all the religious people here? I have went to church one day just to see what it's like and it was only old people. Every person under 60 that I've met has said they don't give a fuck about god. This has to be bs

IIRC the myth how their flag originated is that a crusader in white clothes slayed infidels and when he took of his belt his cloathes were red-white-red by the blood

>there are religions in Africa that say that hair is divine.
Sauce?

The main reason why dreads were invented was because Africans didn't want to cut their hair due to religious reasons. Africans have a long history with braiding hair. Look it up.

Statistics of religion and irreligion are hard to pin down. Most people in Canada call themselves some sort of Christian, but only 20% of Canadians go to church regularly. I imagine NZ is similar.

Portugal is truly the best country in the world

>sun
>religious symbol

the brazilian flag is on the tier of a bland corporate logo

the sun is among mankind's oldest religious symbols, yes

the emperor of japan was originally seen as the son of the sun as I recall reading

t. east india company with 50 somalian flags

That would just prove his point, given that you're very non-religious yet still hold a religious symbol on your flag.

>Vietnam
Nice.

>whites
If anything, it was the other Muslim countries the ones who misunderstood the memo.

Also, the symbol stood for the Byzantine Empire originally and you appropriated it.

japanese sun flag is more of an embodiment of our ancient slogan, the land of rising sun (to piss off china), than religious symbol though.

>to piss off china
kek

Let it slide, Argentina is there because they decided to reference an obscure Incan deity because of the origins of the region (despite the Incas never settling anywhere near Rio de la Plata).

And an argument could be made that both that slogan and Japan's name are reference to Amaterasu.

>ordem e progresso
>order
>progress