Hello, fellow Sup Forums brits...

Hello, fellow Sup Forums brits. I just wanted to let you know spanish national TV's are saying racist attacks against spaniards are becoming a normal thing since brexit.

They are trying to create a feeling of hatred among regular people, it is very obvious.

Anyways, most spaniards are dumb trash, so nothing wrong with bullying them.

We, decent, true spaniards, are very happy with what is going on in your country, and we understand the european union is an instution against europe and its peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're alright, Spain. We'll liberate you first.

The eternal Jew is whipping up hatred almost Europeans as he always has.

Hope Spain (and all EU countries) gets its own referendum sooner rather than later.

>fellow Sup Forums brits
>we, decent, true spaniards

This, gentlemen, is a fine sample of Spanish stupidity.

>spanish national TV's are saying
Everyone still believing what the magic box says is beyond help.

Nice arguments, kid.

The mass is the mass, it will always be.

How can any Spaniard support the EU?

You're in the EU right now and life is shit.

Dumb trash, as I said. There is a thread going on about the reality of Spain these days:

It's funny that you're so ignorant you don't even know why I was mocking you.

>fellow Sup Forums brits
>we, decent, true spaniards

So?

So, you said I am stupid because my english is not perfect. Go troll elsewhere, this is a serious thread.

but what do they think will happen if you leave the EU?

You are already in an economic recession. Life already sucks.

I don't care. There are more important things.

I would gladly starve to death for the sake of Europe and it's peoples.

Fuck money, they enslaved us with that fear, making people vapid, dumb and egotistic.

>a serious thread
>Sup Forums.org
>ishiggydiggy

Time for a Reality check. As much as I hate the EU and it's bureaucracy, SPain gets so much money to help our agriculture, so much money to our goverment, and the fact that being on the EU makes investors feel more benevolent towards SPain (Who would otherwise invest in a country with 25% currently without a job?)

Has no fucking idea what he is talking about.
>I would gladly starve to death for the sake of Europe and it's peoples.
That would be quite literal I'm afraid.

Don't worry José the Brits will love you if you agree with them and say they're awesome.

Yes, because I have ideals highter than my own welfare, I have no idea of what I am talking about.

In the times of my grandmother, people lived here solely on what the soil gave to them: Fish, cows,vegetables and fruits. People should return to that, and there are many realizing that already.

So go starve to dead in your fucking sewers (also called cities), we will be fine.

If you care more about this modern life you have than about western civilization, it´s cultural and racial heritage, you are a fucking maggot.

You are digusting, fucking EU shills. You are all what is wrong with Evropa.

>a country with 25% currently without a job?

The EU is the reason you are at 25% unemployment, dumbass

For the icing of the cake, change the flag of the country to the Gib one

>Hello, fellow Sup Forums brits. I just wanted to let you know spanish national TV's are saying racist attacks against spaniards are becoming a normal thing since brexit.
Standard media practice, we get this shit over here in the UK.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Don't listen to their lies Spain, you are the non whites who we genuinly like

>the european union is an instution against europe and its peoples

You would believe that, since it allows you to pretend your political and economic predicaments aren't your own fault.

>Don't worry José the Brits will love you if you agree with them and say they're awesome.

You can see the same behavior with Mexicans here toward Americans. It's disgusting to see them bend over backwards to suck US dick and mention they support Trump.

>he thinks nationalism won't inherently make people dislike other people from other nations
The whole continent was fucked over again and again by it and yet just like commies you lot think it's different this time around. The hardcore British nationalists don't like the Spanish or anything remotely foreign, altough they'll probably say "there are of course few good ones."

The Eternal Kraut strikes again

>1.5M people
jesus christ why

It's 2016

This is going on everywhere in Europe. There are some very powerful people out there who want to make sure that every single continental European believes that the UK made a very bad decision. Then again, I don't really blame these powerful people. They bet everything on a United Europe and they REALLY don't wanna lose.

>You're in the EU right now
They are everywhere but in Spain!
Fucking spanish being spoken all the time here!
All southerners are like rats, instead of trying to fix their own countries they come and leech everywhere it's possible... reminds me of fugees!
>tfw spainretard, portofucks and greaceshits are no better than the refugees!

That's because of our superior labor and business ethics. The Spanish youth is 50% unemployed because they don't even want jobs. And the Spanish culture cannot deal with it. That would never be acceptable in Germany.

You mean all those English pensioners living on the costas are being racist and attacking the Spanish?

I have only met a handful of Spanish working in the UK. They seemed polite and were trying really hard to assimilate. Got a feeling this is one of those 'things that never happened for ten points' stories.

>there are of course few good ones

Because thats the truth. Do you think I like most spaniards? I really hate them.

If you want to preserve your culture and heritage, and you are against globalism ,the cancer that is actually killing diversity, you are my friend, it does not matter if you are arab or african.

If you don't, you are my enemy, even if you are the purest of the europeans.

We have more than enough in common to respect each other. I militated for a year on National Democracy (a spanish far-right party) and we had contacts all around europe. Nobody despised us, because they knew we were on THEIR side.

So maybe they hate most spaniards, because they have actual reasons to hate them?

>countries with commiefied protectionist economies perform poorly against countries with open economies when barriers are taken away
hmmm............ really makes you think.............

And to think it wasn't Germany but France who pushed hard for the euro.

Nationalism demands that the strongest nation defeats and subjugates all the others. If you smalltime shitstain ingrate nations knock out the EU, if you revive nationalism, the strongest European nations will conspire to go full Napoleon on your asses. This time, nothing will be left to chance. And afterwards, we'll have Europe under one flag, one language, and all dissenters will be sent straight to hell. Don't want that? Wanna keep your Netherlands? Start playing nice, then.

I think the sadder part is that they'll try to fit in but never will, these people aren't exactly like Sup Forumsacks too they're people who think everybody even outside of their town is somewhat of a hostile or "odd" let alone somebody who's a little brown. Needless to say we have them here too although not in great numbers but in some communities their influence is spread.
Seeing how Brits are far more nationalistic then us I would be very suprised they didn't have a lot of these kinds of people.

Hahaha maybe, yes I'm sure these people all did some extensive research on it.

Nice shilling, faggot.

It is the other way around, nationalism is about loving and preserving your nation while respecting others.

Anyways, what are you talking about? You are too cucked to invade anything. In any case, France would inavade you.

>invading allies
NATO and the cold war reality of nuclear deterrents is what kept the peace on the European continent.

Nothing more nothing less. The EU in its current form didn't even exist until 1993.

The Spanish are not like German that are good for working in factories and labs and nothing else. The Spanish are explorers and conquerors and thinking they could or should be like the Germans is what killed their country.

So you are saying Krautland would become a colony of the United Kingdom?

You still don't get it. We don't want to fit it anywhere, we are like those people you mention, I don't like to see people here from outside my town.

Why we stick together then? Because we are aware we can't win alone a war against everyone, and we have a common interest: bring back the frontiers.

You are just pissed off that for the first time, you are losing. Yes, this multicultural world with no frontiers, may come to an end in the future. There is a posibility. And that posibility disturbs you. I know your kind very well.

>preserving your nation
For that, you need resources and labor, which might be controlled by opposing nations that will never cooperate with yours. In a nationalist society that rules out international compromise and open border treaties, the only solution is violence.
>respecting the others
Right, because that's exactly what European nations did before the European project, eh?

Why did NATO and nuclear deterrence only create peace in (Western) Europe and not anywhere else? Could it be because you're not making any sense? The only thing that keeps men from slaughtering each other is prosperity. It's completely undeniable that European integration is what gave us prosperity for the last 50 years.

Krautland would do whatever is necessary to make sure the pile of shards that is Europe gets molten and moulded into one.

You're so fucking naive to think the peoples of Europe are going to a band of jolly friends who think they're all equal to eachother, assuming your political view comes into reality.
Nationalism is singing to the choir, peoples creating a safe space to foster their identity even more and eventually unsuprisingly some make plans to bring more glory to their people. And so nationalism leads to all sorts of conflicts (probably mostly economical and by means of propaganda these days) as it has always done.

Slow down there kraut-friend, wouldn't want to lose yet another embarrassing war would we?

Who's going to stop us? You? Don't make me laugh.

>Right, because that's exactly what European nations did before the European project, eh?

There will always be rotten apples, but I am sure about the good will of a lot of nationalists.

Anyways, I am not against an european union. The problem with that institution called "european union" is that it is not european at all, it Works against europeans, it forces countries to take immigrants in, it forces everyone to subjugate to the suicidal politics of Germans, and it takes from people the right to decide what they want to do in their own country.

Sure, economically, it is good for us, but is that everything? For what I want the money, if I have to see what you can see on this thread?

Tell me please, what is the value of the money, when they take away everything else from you? Can't you see it?

We managed the last two times. And we might have fallen far but we're not quite down to your level just yet.

shut the fuck up sephardic kike, your time is up.

>Why did NATO and nuclear deterrence only create peace in (Western) Europe and not anywhere else?
Apples and oranges. Nuclear deterrence and the two stable alliances were effective in maintaining peace on the continent until the collapse of the balance of power in 1991.

If prosperity keeps people from slaughtering each other, why did the richest country in the world, the USA, fight a gruesome 2 decade war in Vietnam? You're full of shit.

>It's completely undeniable that European integration is what gave us prosperity for the last 50 years.
Free trade gave us prosperity. We don't need integration to have free trade. In fact, growth has significantly slowed down for most European countries since the accelerated integration started in 1993.

>le Sup Forums is satire xD

Fuck off.

You're nothing compared to us. Never were.

>band of jolly friends who think they're all equal to eachother

Who said that? I suspect you are intentionally distorting my words, because you can't come up with a proper argument.

>Nationalism is singing to the choir, peoples creating a safe space to foster their identity even more and eventually unsuprisingly some make plans to bring more glory to their people. And so nationalism leads to all sorts of conflicts

It doesn't have to be like that. It all depends on the will of the people.

>I am sure about the good will of a lot of nationalists

Insane.

Nice arguments.

>Greatest empire the world has ever seen
>Flattened you in two world wars
>Pushed technology further than the rest of the world combined

I mean I like you germany, but you shouldn't talk shit with nothing to back it up

For the greatest empire the world has ever seen, it sure had a short life.

Well we kinda had to free our hands to push your shit in twice.

Now THAT is a big overstatement kraut.

Greatest in what? Power? Land?. I'm sorry but that is not compared to the british empire.

No it isn't.

Nothing tastier than salty krauts

Shut the fuck up Germanghanistan

kek what is their source? this is utter tripe tbqh

>he says while being of german descent himself

Forced assimilation will raise tensions until things go horribly wrong once again. Typical case of vision over pragmatism.

No wonder you guys are getting anally raped by the sand niggers it's a competition between you and Sweden as to who can be the most cucked nation on Earth. You are the laughing stock of the world right now.

Where'd all that german pride go?

Rather be of mostly german descent than quarter-german three-quarter-shitskin.

Beats being Australian.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Here it is.

true

No it doesn't your living in the Middle East we shoot half those cunts before they get anywhere near our shore.

That doesn't make you any more relevant as a people.

91,6% of german citizens are european. What are you talking about?

>Krautroaches still literally this upset

Brexit - the referendum that keeps on giving

Europe union is a shit, mediterranean countries like Greece,Portugal and Spain are in bankrupt and italy has a 30% youth unemployment, literally fuck u Germany,

The Continent is facing a new reality and a dysfunctional union.

Summary

The British people voted on June 23 to leave the European Union, and now we ask: what comes next for the bloc? The vote is not the cause of Europe’s challenges, but rather a symptom of Europe’s growing fragmentation.

The European Union is at its core a project to contain nationalism by attempting to boost economic interdependency and prosperity. Nevertheless, the EU’s structural weaknesses, the financial crisis, divergences across the bloc, migration challenges, and socioeconomic and generational gaps within member states have led to the rise of anti-establishment and anti-EU forces across Europe.

We forecast that, over the coming years, the bloc’s ability to function will deteriorate. A new model of European geopolitics will emerge. The nation-state will return as the fundamental organizational principle of Europe, and with it ad hoc alliances and treaties designed to allow nations to pursue their interests on the basis of temporary arrangements of convenience. Germany, which depends heavily on exports, will weaken significantly. In the east, the Russians will move to stabilize their geopolitical situation and attempt to recover Ukraine as a buffer against what they see as Western aggression.

Meanwhile, Islam will play a bigger role in European politics. In the economic realm, new trade blocks and regional alliances will emerge across Europe. At the same time, an intensification in Italy’s economic problems will have ripple effects across Europe’s major economies, potentially negatively impacting the euro, European banks and exporters. Moreover, Europe’s multiple crises and the threat from Russia will drive Central and Eastern European states to seek new partners and allies.

The U.S. will respond to Brexit and the fragmentation of Europe by continuing to strengthen bilateral and regional relationships in order to achieve its strategic objectives on the European Continent.

There are many things wrong with this cartoon, but the funniest bit, in my opinion, is that according to this cartoon the EU could save themselves with their debt anchor, while the Brits are ultimately fucked when they tire of rowing against the current.