How do you defeat him?

How do you defeat him?

dude just shoot him in the mouth lmao

what the fuck is that? some armored zombie from twd?

grab one of the spikes and rip it off then stab him in the neck at an angle to the brain

Am I the only one who had flashbacks to this during the Walking Dead scene?

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

season 7 boss

Pull him onto a grated floor/ shopping trolley.
trapped.

>kick him to floor
>he won't be able to get back up because of the spikes
>pull one of the spikes out
>shove spike through his mouth and into his brain

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Assuming this is some shitty new TWD shit, why wouldn't the rotting neck just snap and the head fall off with all that shit on it?

Stand still and don't thrash around in loud trash. His nose eyes ears are covered with thick sheet metal dude on top of already being dead and rotten how could he even locate you? Wait until its turned around, grab a couch or something that isnt a keyboard and just knock him into the trash and he'll he stuck. Why is Rick literally retarded?

Shoot it

You can't possibly believe bullets won't pierce that metal.

why they did not give him a cigar

Its heavily implied they were feeding it to avoid decay

Shoot him or poke him with a long stick

literally just spear him in through the mouth and then raise it til his head is removed

what is this what am i looking at

> Get a broom
> Knock him over
> Walk away

There are so many spikes in this zombie it would be unable to right itself if it did fall over.

By bringing her back.

why did the garbage dump people talk like autists ?

Shoot him before throwing him out of a plane.

Tell me about him why does he wear the mask

Nymphlet pls go

That's how I talk. Is there something wrong with it?

that's right photoshop a cigar

Nice job circumventing my filters, faggot. Now get off my board, and take your shit taste with you.

Let's go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

Just cut off his head like Aragorn did

Serious question here, I watched the episode and one of those spikes from his helmet goes through ricks hand. Am I supposed to believe that helmet wasn't covered in virus bacteria? Why isn't rick infected now?

Have plot armor

That looks bad ass. Is TWD producing some kino now?

I don't know but the leader was kinda cute in a very odd way

I think they are people who used to be on welfare before the outbreak

She is like 30

They are all already infected. Every single person turns into a zombie when they die. Everyone.

Just grab a board and stick it onto the front so he can't bite anyone.

Everyone is already infected

Nymphlet is about height, not age, she's tiny especially her titties

Best 30 year old waifu

I think he's talking about the fever you get that kills you when you're bit

Got bit
Fever hit
Worlds gone to shit
Might as well quit

show me a screen shot of this board, fucko

I'm okay with that :)

I said like 30
Pretty damn close

Its the bacteria that kills you then you reanimate. Stupid, I know.

She's above average height for a woman...

Turn off the tv.

What's funny is in all put war negan has his men cover their weapons in zombie gunk and Dwight's bolts (he shoots rick but its not covered in goop to prove his loyalty) to get people to die/turn even from flesh wounds. We've seen Rick slice his hand open on a grossly covered machete and now this scene. He better lose that thing soon.

this desu.

>spike attached to A ZOMBIE IN A GARBAGE DUMP goes trough his hand
>don't worry guys, we turned off infections.bat for this episode

Well in the comics, even scratches kill them. Only bites have been shown to do this in show.

>Tiny in prison

so, we legit?

Hershel's shotgun obviously

so spot on I stopped half way through

Tell him Slipknot hasn't made a good album since self titled and that Corey's side stuff is a thousand times better.

He was killed by Tomas before it was certain. I wouldn't be expecting consistency from this show either way.

>tiny titties

That's how I like them, though.

No, I don't even watch the walking dead but I immediately thought of The Mouth when I saw the OP thumbnail

That's because it was originally posted earlier today.

As a Canadian this triggers me.

Also reminds me of The Other

Most anticlimactic death of any Marvel character by the way, what was even the point and why didn't Thanos give a shit? Dumb.

that was a cheap version of thunderdome

did they censor him or something he look actually better in earlier photos

Only quads can stop him.

just shot several times at his head. the metal won´t hold out for long or just cut his head off

I really don´t see why this guy should be much harder to kill then any other zombie

You should be more triggered by this, leaf.

hdr man hdr

Kill him

Pee in his butthole.

Resident Evil 8 looks good

I don't think that was implied at all, they had used it to kill at least one person but there's nothing suggesting they were feeding it.

I don't think eating helps the zombies at all either.

wow spooky monster

Shes kinda shitty villian on the flash/arrow

Most likely because they were meant to come off as weird and spooky, same reason why they're all wearing black

bullshit, I've seen this posted like 2 weeks ago

Why didn't rick just put the big rubber garbage can around it and run into the zombie to knock it over?

It's dated 1/31

In the guy who screenshotted that post. It was originally posted over a month ago...

>don't know what this is
>google it
>say's it's the whisperers
fucking bullshit

Attach the infra-red scope to the semi-automatic sniper rifle and shoot the las plagas inside it's body.

>zombies move slow as fuck
>with all those heavy metal spikes he's even slower
>literally just aim one single gunshot to his mouth
>??
>he's down

Is this guy supposed to be a challenge? Just get someone to distract him, then michonne can slice his head off with no issues

Trip it. How hard would it be to get it off its feet. Just keep a cool head and lay it flat on its back. It's gonna take time for that thing to get back up (thanks to those blades sticking out) and you can find something to bash in its skull.

no gun

you're in a 8x8 pit with garbage walls

rick knocks down some garbage bags knocks down the zombie. uses some crap he picked up to stab it

How is this not brilliant? Releasing a half dozen of these against an unprepared group would be a easy way to wipe them all out

Seriously though. I don't watch this show. But how the fuck is that thing supposed to know where you are to attack you? It can't see/ has no eyes/ helmet blocking it. It can't hear/ has no eardrums/ helmet blocking hearing. It can't smell/ no nose/ helmet blocking it. Does it flick it's tongue out like a snake or something? Couldn't you just rip it's jaw off and be done with it.

It doesn't look to healthy though.

>kick him
>OOPS SPIKE WENT THROUGH DA FOOT UH OH SPAGHETTIOOOS

chug estus and stunlock with straight sword duh

nigga, really?

>implying Iowa isn't their best work

Close the box

Sledge hammer to the head = dead

>No eyes
>No nose
>Probably no hearing due to rotted eardrum

Just stand still, wait for it to pass, then twist its head off easilly due to weak as fuck neck muscles. A zombie in that state of decay shouldn't be able to support that much metal anyway.

I hate this fucking show, I really do.

just knock him over into dirt hes not getting back up.

Just walk away?

She was one of the worst fucking characters. Her emo phase in season 2 was insufferable, her relationship with Daryl was forced and her hospital arc was a total waste of time.