This some faggot shit

this some faggot shit

is this movie actually good or is it just praised because is has niggers

I thought him being gay wasn't the defining thing about this movie or even his character. I think it's safe to say you haven't seen it.

8/10

Legit best movie of 2016
If anything it highly criticizes negro culture

both

it's praised because it has niggers

Saw all 10 best picture nominees and I would definitely put this in the bottom 3

no shit

I thought it was pretty good, no preachy message about race or anything (unlike Hidden Figures), great performances, specially from Naomi Harris, great cinematography and direction but I felt there wasn't enough dialogue and not enough of Mahershala's character. 7.5/10.
Manchester by the Sea>La La Land>Hell or High Water>Arrival>Moonlight>Hacksaw Ridge>Fences>Lion> power gap>Hidden Figures

no idea why they put hidden figures there. it's exactly what I feared moonlight would be but wasn't

>Legit best movie of 2016
The first two parts drag it down.

You would like to check this out for oscar predictions:

You mean the second two

Will I hate it if i'm really against the black lives matter/white shaming agenda?

It's pretty fantastic and for me a new staple of urbankino. Tbh most of the Best Picture nominees this year are really good. I'm actually impressed with the academy for once.

1. Hell or High Water
2. Hacksaw Ridge
3. Manchester by the Sea
4. La La Land
5. Arrival
6. Moonlight
7. Lion
8. Fences
9000. Hidden Figures

Third part is absolutely god-tier
No

>ATHENA I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE
was it, dare i say, autism

Memes aside, it's alright.
It is obvious oscar bait and you shouldn't have high expectations, but it's watchable.

I agree with your top 4, bottom 4 I would rearrange. I like lion and Fences, didn't like Moonlight

Kek is that a GoW reference?

Haven't seen it but the poster has him covered with a gay symbol making a gay face so that's some pretty terrible marketing.

Plenty of black and/or gay Oscar bait films are made and are shit, and I readily acknowledge them for what they are – this was some incredible Wong Kar-wai influenced kino, however. And definitely my favorite from 2016 so far.

>promoting race mixing

They're at it again, Sup Forums.

>>Manchester by the Sea>La La Land>Hell or High Water

triple whitekino my nigga

La La Land is shit.

2deep4u

It's nice that the best two dramas of the decade came out in the same year

This was really good
The colour palettes were great
I want to paint my room like the palette in Wine's dining room, such a soothing mix, really calms you down

>you wouldn't race mix with her
I'd rather have white skin disappear than be gay, user.

This, except I didn't hate La La Land as much, wasn't as fond on Hell or Highwater or Hacksaw Ridge, and haven't seen Arrival (so what I'm saying is the top two are right)

Why is Hidden Figures on that list? It's not even oscar bait, just a regular shit movie.