AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

>dat feel when Predator went for the Home Alone route of progressively worse sequels and reboots

I just want to die in my sleep.

Is the a spinoff to suicide squad?

The Predator was complete shlock but it was good shlock, somehow this will be unironically far worse.

this is THE predator, what are you on about?

no i am spartacus

shit confirmed

i bet all the black guys will still die and only the 'scientist' lady and kid will make it out

>2 niggers
>2 shitskins
>the girl isn't even qt

I just honestly don't understand how anyone thinks this picture looks good, even by normie standards. The ONLY reason I can think of anyone I know getting hyped from this photo is because they recognize Key. It makes zero sense to me how anyone would think this is good promo material.

oh fuck

they're going to make her the hero and a stronk woman and have her fight the predator covered in mud aren't they?

It is if it's supposed to be a parody. Is that what it is? There are two comedy actors.

Why the fuck would they get the guy on the far ight?
what the fuck is this a joke?

Why does the director look like he has Down's syndrome?

Cause only a retard would agree to a script and cast like this

dude in the front looks like Tarantino

I keep forgetting to change my name from OP, fuck

Well it's Shane Black so it will probably be a somewhat comedic action film

Nobody serious wants to touch this shit with a 10 foot long stick. I mean after all how many times can you tell the same predictable story? All three: Terminator, Alien and Predator are slowly becoming absolutely unbearable trashcan IP's because they were simply too good and told everything there was to tell in a hermetic, well closed movie. Because each "reboot" makes less money than the last one as the only thing those flicks have is nostalgia, every next reboot starts with less production money, which means worse directors and worse actors. I mean seriously watching new Alien trailer and this picture while having the terrible TV series acting of Terminator Genesys in mind I can almost smell the "direct to DVD" future of those IPs.

Is that Olivia Munn?

Yes

>a fucking kid
Really?

>Le funny black man has a Kriss Vector

This might be good.

>people talk shit about requiem
>opening scene has a kid watch has dad lose his arm to acid then have a chest burster rip out his tiny chest

>this kid will live through the entire thing and most likely befriend the predator and earn rank among them
>>>Keegan Michael key
Dude this better be one of black guys dying first situations.

if there's a kid in it the movie WILL be shit
it's completely irrefutable so don't @ me

why is Shane Black obsessed with children?

there was a annoying kid in Iron Man 3, The Nice Guys and The Last Boy Scout.

This is a kid franchise now?

is he /our guy/?

Why is the kid standing like that?

maybe he's a pedo like the rest of them and is just flaunting it

I'm gonna enjoy watching these fools beat the predator with diversity.

imho i see nothing wrong this except the fucking child who will no doubt be annoying to watch. Sup Forums is gone to shit lately

>inb4 newfag
nope

newfag

>shane black
>that kid from "Room"
confirmed kino

At least Olivia Munn is looking damn fine. Not sure what Keegan is doing there. I wish comedians didn't try to go for non-comedic roles. You made me laugh by being silly, I can't take you seriously.

>cast is only 20% white

Nah man, I'll pass thanks.

I have no problem with the 3 guys on the left
They fucked up by having a kid and Munn and key

Is this going to be the Terminator Genysis of the Predator series?