Does it worry you- I mean you sort of joke about it now when we talk about it in the office...

>Does it worry you- I mean you sort of joke about it now when we talk about it in the office. You know like “Is Steve really touchy about the way he looks?”

Why did he always have a go at Steve but never Gervais?

Also sometimes it sounded like he was being really malicious and Steve was genuinely upset

Because Ricky was keeping him in the money.

It's weird that he's been the most successful because I always thought he was the least funny of the trio

HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN!

Karl liked Ricky and they are proper mates IRL, get the impression that was not quite the same with Steve

Is Steven standing on his knees in that picture?

Weird innit, Karl is 6'1 as well but he looks smaller than Ricky there

karl gets pretty brutal with the insults, he often just says depressing shit like "well it's not like I can lie to you about how you look Steve"

steve gets a bit nasty sometimes when he got jealous because ricky never invited him to his birthday party but invited karl

In one session ricky said he doesn't hang with steve because of age difference, karl is only 2 years older than steve

>Karl used Ricky to get famous and dropped him as soon as he could make programmes on his own

Shame

Karl has never put any effort into anything in his life yet is close to being a millionaire.

Life's unfair innit

He must be a millionaire by now, the podcasts alone must have seen to that.

He said he's retired in a recent interview which means he's loaded, depends on the share percentage. I have a feeling Ricky fucked both him and Steve which is why they don't talk to each other any more

>tfw listening to Karl insult Steve
>tfw I'm also a lanky goggly-eyed freak

He's pretending right?

>graduated from university
>got a job as a producer at the BBC

Doesn't sound like someone that stupid could become so successful.

at least you're not a manlet like gervais

OH YOU MANKY MONG TWAT

>he thinks karl is a character
bet you think the earth is flat too, huh?

I think he plays the fool sometimes for TV purposes.

Well yeah, if you listen to the podcast after all the original xfm shows you can see where they say the same stories and pretend to have heard them for the first time or where Karl acts more stupid than he normally was.
Still things like Manmoths and the part where Ricky asks what he thinks the plural of Mongoose is are genuine. The ways he sounds disappointed with himself when he figures it out, same when he can't remember what Gremlins are called

>have korean gf
>go to asian restaurants
>they all slurp noodles like animals

>graduated from university
>got a job as a producer at the BBC

What you on about? His only GCSE grade was an E in history and he only worked as a producer for XFM.

stop being so salty, steve

Because Steve is truly odd-looking. Especially back when they first started.

karl has 2+ million now.

retired, living in the country in a nice house, away from people. Sits in the garden, watching insects.

He's in his own little heaven.