New Predator movie

Man, I love seeing all these diverse casting choices!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
youtube.com/watch?v=i34R4Rz2Z2w
youtube.com/watch?v=23amIZMeFN0
youtube.com/watch?v=i8csHtGRHUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever seen Predator you shit stabbing poofter??

>original movie has 2 blacks, an Austrian, 2 whites, a female mexican and a native american
>but you're gonna act like a faggot about this

Where did everything go so wrong?

>Bunch of skinny nu-males, including a comedian
>Small child

This is going to make Predators look like Andrei Rublev.

Is this a comedy?

Yes the original wasn't diverse at all.

Guess her "conversations" with old Weinstein didn't go so well if she is stuck doing Predator films, the deadest of franchises.

all I see is a bunch of badass mother fuckers.

>Zero (0) bodybuilders/pro wrestlers

Fuck this movie

Why do 80s Niggers look less niggary than new niggers?

AAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf, why is Key or Peele in this?

>two blacks
>two whites
>an italian
>a native american
>a cuck

This is real diversity. "More black people" isn't.

More of them had hair. Famous black guys nowadays are mostly slapheads.

Who wants to bet Olivia Munn is gonna the second in command, most badass, expert marksman/hand to hand fighter, demolitions expert, and most intelligent member of the team and will be the only one left alive at the end along with the kid?

>Olivia munn still getting roles

When will Hollywood quit trying to make her a thing. Plus the screenwriter for this came out recently said expect this movie to have a lot more humor. You know cause the predator series is known for its comedic timing.

>it's real diversity when I say it is

FUCK YOU

it was before the jews pushed rap music. when blacks were trying to be respectable and fit into society. now its all about raping and smoking weed with them.

Great argument schlomo.

God damn you're embarrassing Sup Forums

>3 black dudes
>1 trans
>1 white
>1 mentally handicapped kid
>1 alien
Wew

This , the popularization and further defence by cucks of southern red neck culture has destroyed the majority of black communities and families for decades. Until they fix the problem themselves and the cucks get out of the way. They will not get any better

When she stops swallowing loads. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Also blame TechTv for even letting that whore on the air. They started this fanboy shit.

Why is there a kid? Is this thing gonna be PG-13?

This is true. I have a lot of normie friends who consider her a 10 out of 10 AND a good actress. So maybe Hollywood knows its audience.

>10/10
The fuck? I considered her attractive before she went full ayloo with those unnecessary surgeries, but more into 7.5/10. Also she can't act, but my dick didn't care. Now she's just disgusting.

This is how far we've fallen.

Won't be seeing this shit.

I don't think she's ugly. But I wouldn't put her in my top 10 or even 20.

Every liberals argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

She was never a 10/10, even at her peak.

I love hapa's and she isn't even a great hapa. She's pleb tier.

The alien is played by a white woman (Daisy Ridley)

The fact that theres some fuckin kid in a yellow hoodie/raincoat is putting me right off this film

I was going to see this because Thomas Jane and Keegan but Olivia Munn confirmed I won't be paying for this.

grow some balls you pussy faggot
your great grandparents fought nazis with nothing but luckystrikes and balls and here you whine like a wee bitch.. SAD

The child is the real Predator. He preys on the darkies with his white privilege. His theme is moonman.

>an Austrian, 2 whites
Are you retarded?

>le key and peele man
Fuck this garbage

STOP CASTING OLIVA MUNN FOR CHRIST SAKES

I count
2 Blacks
1 Native
4 Whites

Olivia a cute. Will see just for her.

Wait what the fuck? Will this be a comedy movie?

Goddamit whats going on with hollywood ENOUGH

She doesn't look like that anymore

OH WAIT, I get it. This isn't actually about an alien predator. It's about one of these men being a child predator.

shut up

I might be against the blatant shoehorning of diversity, but come on you know this will be kino with shane black at the helm.

because they are trying to turn predator into a comedy

shane black makes absolute kino but man did every cast member had to be black. couldn't they put Statham in there.

Thomas Jane is in this?

where do you live that all of your women are uglier then her?

2 blacks
1 australian
2 whites
1 mexican

>Gear setup looks like GAP clothing and shitty generic milsurp.
>Black guy on the far left looks gay
>Black guy middle-left and middle white guy look like they were inhaling Hoppes in a small unventilated area and decided to make a habit of it.
>Lady ballbuster "WHOA BADASS"
>Keegel-michelle key trying very hard to not be a joke
>A KID
Aside from the TD on that EVO, I hate everything in this image.

Calling it; they're going to take the plot of Jurassic Park 3

New clothing in these kind of movies ruins immersion. They should take the time to rough their shit up and dirty it.

And having Keegan Michael Key absolutely ruins immersion. Fuck this movie, and fuck Shane Black. 'The Good Guys' was tight though.

Boyd Holbrook aka the white guy is from netflix show narcos
youtube.com/watch?v=i34R4Rz2Z2w

Keegan-Michael Key will be playing the black character so he wont be so bad

Trevante Rhodes aka the tough black guy is from the movie moonlight
youtube.com/watch?v=23amIZMeFN0

Olivia Munn will be shitty like always, 100% sure she will save the day last minute like tasm2 and iron man 3

sterling k brown aka the khaki jacket is from american crime story.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8csHtGRHUM

has some good actors but its purely a studio film to cash in on the franchise. its gonna be fan service bullshit.

I don't give a fuck about diversity, the original had more diversity than this cast does fyi, but my main beef is that all these people look like fags compared to the original.

No one is even on par with how ripped Carrillo was, Oliva Munn looks like some anorexic runway model thats showing off some army inspo, none of the black guys are half as powerful looking as Carl Weathers, and that middle white guy is a FUCKING JOKE, people in the army aren't that fucking scrawny.

Is the guy in all black a part of the cast or is he just a random guy working on set that day?

So the predator is the guy in all black and the kid is his target right?

>a casual black citizen who for whatever reason is in the jungle with ops, specialty = super hacker
>some thug who likes to copy common. specialty = dindunutin
>that one alt-right white guy who collects guns and jacks off to postapocalyptic scenarios. speciality = survival/marksmen
>the whitest fucking chink in who is playing a central american native. specialty = bitchface and knives.
>the leader of the group and voted most likely to be crackhead in highschool. specialty = being fucking stupid enough to use a vector in a non close quarter combat scenario.

So this is a spoof right?

The whole reason why the first predator was a success, is that the audience had no fucking idea what was going on for a good portion of the movie. First time you saw it you were drawn in by the mystery of something that was stalking the unit. The suspense buildup was perfect before giving you little bits of pleasure as the predator begins picking off the unit.

Walking into a predator movie already knowing what is going to happen is unfulfilling.

This movie was the shit. I really didn't expect it to turn out that enjoyable.

I want to keep my faith in Shane Black
I really do
He's done a lot of good script work over the years so I'll give it a fair shake when it comes down

that chubby slab of milk bread of a man kneeling in the front, gives out some serious pedo vibes, what did they mean by this, this not accidental?

He's the predator. the group is trying to protect the target, the kid.

I think Sterling Brown and Trevante Rhodes are pretty great actors, but this cast needs to be 500% more buff. I mean, the body mass alone in the original...

Is Tom Jane still in talks to join this thing or is that not happening?

Is that that fucking key peele guy or whatever the fuck his name is? why the fuck?

I bet the tattooed dude will be the badass one

Not enough diversity!

Never doubted my boy Shane before and I never will. Especially when it comes to Predator.

>No Idris Elba

Who the fuck thought making predator a fun for the whole family franchise was a good idea

>Austrians
>white

they got turked back in 1529

why isn't Terry Crews in this

I'm sure he's capable of stuff other than comedy

shoulda had Terry and The Rock in there at least, that's how you make a predator movie.

It wasn't too bad because it was essentially a remake of the original, right down to the jungle water slide scene to get away from the predators..

Why the fuck is there a little kid?

You'll find anything to be upset about, won't you?

So, just like Alien and Aliens?

>CZ Scorpion
>Gen 1 vector
What's with the meme guns

>Kid

I'm out

>no Dwayne The ROck Johnson
>no Terry Crews

>gets killed
>Predator starts using his voice for bait
>"I SAID BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH" echoing through the jungle.

That kid will end up outsmarting the Pred

>Olivia munn

Guaranteed flop LMAO !

is this SNL sketch on youtube yet?

>you know erin is thinking about a kid to really prove to people that he isn't gay so it'll be fine even if I don't take the pill
>predator is all this offer can muster
really makes you think

I cant take Peele as a serious actor

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Terry Crews
you've got problems user