maybe life would be better for me if I lived in a nordic country

come home

I really wish I could user

Is Chicago that bad?

it isn't called chiraq for no reason

Hope you get out one day user

i don't live in Chicago but i do live in constant misery

:/

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

Try r9k

iktf

If I'm half mexican can I post itt?

yeah

Nice.

theres a shit ton of Canadians who are regulars here

CHI
They really are, I don't think i'll ever be able to become a normie. I can't live my life by staying inside my home but things so often go wrong when I go out, even if it's small trivial things they do stack up. It's not like I can't take it but it is really discouraging.

What things go wrong specifically? Maybe we can brainstorm some ways to fix the problems.

at this point i'm just waiting till i give in and give up for good

I can't react in the right way to social situations and end up being awkward and make myself seem dumber than I actually am. Can't brainstorm my way out of not learning social skills when I was younger.
I don't think it will happen but as time has went on I don't think it's impossible either. Maybe i'll find myself somewhere or in some type of situation that I think will be acceptable on the long run, even if it's nothing to be proud of. But this world doesn't really cater to the likes of me.

Can't you learn social skills now though?

Think of it this way, the bus has already past my station and I am left catching up. Is it possible to catch up to the bus? Yes. Is it likely to happen? No.

no one can live like this for the rest of their lives I'm just preparing for the inevitable

That's a good point actually. No reason to try then.

I hope you are wrong but I also fear you might be right.

>No reason to try then
Maybe things are not quite as grim but I more or less can forget about good results. I am still aiming for adaquate results, don't know how i'll get there though.

They sure sound grim by the way you're describing them

come home brown brother

do it

They are fairly grim but things can still get a little better. I'm not sure if they will though.

i'm not from CHILE

>I can't react in the right way to social situations and end up being awkward and make myself seem dumber than I actually am.
Maybe you have autism.

Maybe. But me fucking up socially is not consistent enough for me to think that would be likely. At times I am fine, usually when i'm not in a new setting around people I barely even know. Can't write it off with 100% certainty though.

Also I usually am aware of how I fucked up in retrospect.

>At times I am fine, usually when i'm not in a new setting around people I barely even know
Oh, that happens to me too.

Go work out get dem gainz bruh

>the absolute state of this '''general''''

non meme question, wouldn't you say you belong in r9k instead? why Sup Forums ?

because this is a CHICANO general which is a international topic

What you're describing happens to literally everyone. You need to stop overthinking everything and being so dramatic.

not every chicano is a miserable, border line pathetic attention whore who hates himself for not being white, that's like you user, not every mexican american out there.

then post about other things here I don't care you complain yet never post here thats why you see what you see

To some more and to some less. To me it happens quite a bit more. I know a little is normal for everyone but I can see it from how many people interact with me that my social skills are no good.

:(

bump

>letting this mexi-savage into Chile
I expected more 2bh, Texas

this seems a bit off