What is some other good Reeves-tier Sup Forums?

What is some other good Reeves-tier Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmmrfYTuVWw
youtu.be/aTVeJfzFCTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My favorite part is when Alex Jones gets thrown in the back of a van for being Alex Jones.

"Humanity wasn't suppose to live like this!! Spending Our every waking moment tracked and traced and scanned!!"

The better question is why doesn't the dickhead that owns the rights to rotoscoping make it cheaper so other films can use it?

Because if filmmakers were smart enough they'd create their own way to do it.

book made me cry :(
movie feels comfy.

REALLY? Was the book actually that good user?

I thought so. PKD made me cry quite a few times.

I bet. The credits in the film list all his friends that died or had permanent brain damage as a result from drug abuse. Is there any material in the book that wasn't in the movie?

Keanu 90s action flicks:

> Point Break
> Speed

Is Substance D Dope as in Weed?

Because the two halves of the brain misfiring sounds a lot like schizophrenia to me

I think so, but I can't say anything specific. I read the book in like 2006. Been a while.

Oh ok. Cool. Thanks man. The movie was dope.

River's Edge. It's probably his most overlooked film from the 80's. Accurately depicts how self-absorbed teens can truly be. And this was based on true events apparently.

It's a pill that users get addicted too. I've never understood the effects of it based off the movie.

I know what the pill is i've seen the movie.
It just that Substance D seems to produce the same symptoms as Schizophrenia.

Substance D can start to produce symptoms like that after taking a bunch for a long time. Think burnt out acid head.

They never really define it's effects besides saying it's euphoric before it damages your brain

LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

Haha I always liked the little skull on the pill.

Different user here. The book made me cry, as well. I like the movie, but the book is sadder/darker. The movie almost made the story somewhat comedic. The book isn't like that.

just google it brah he usually picks good projects. Some arent great but something good can be said for all of it.

Aww :( that's a bummer because I thought the comedy in it was the BEST part about it.

wait a fucking second
red pills
scewed realities
keanu Reeves

what does it mean.

Give it a chance user and watch it. It's a great Reeves movie.

A Scanner Darkly is great. I re-watched it last week, actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmmrfYTuVWw

Yeah same here! What was your favorite part in it?

ya im pointing out similarities to the matrix and the redpill meme. go to Sup Forums and/or /x/ to find out more. Just ask to be redpilled stay objective and hold on.

Red = Death in movies not everything is Matrix related

I don't really have a favorite part.

?? Really.

This scene is super

youtu.be/aTVeJfzFCTY

I always assumed it was amphetamine-like, given what's known about PKD's own proclivities with substances. Also, they tend to act paranoid and amped when they're on it.

I'll fuck you up bitch beetle

Kino Reeves has never made a bad film

Also one of RDJ's best performances.

Someone else read Dodgson books.

He even have another Shakespeare film with Branagh's Much Ado About Nothing