Red Pill me on Chechens

When I say "Chechen", I'm referring to the entire North Caucasus region like Ingushetia, Dagestan etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komsomolskoye_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=5IyfMcWzFtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqz9xCwcCiA
youtube.com/watch?v=CF4U6Lgwh-M
youtube.com/watch?v=RGZqwLLAUAo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsvypHHkuO8
youtube.com/watch?v=nz2L9P_0_Ho
webm.land/media/tmp/98b3dc5e-33d5-43d4-a7ab-c5abf2790fda.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers of russia. they've been getting shit on for hundreds of years

subhumans that need to be whiped out of earth

there is nothing i want to genocide more than these halfhumans, not even jews

Woodland slime-roaches

What about them? They are a mix of Turkish and slav races, i have seen them in Kazakhstan, they are exactly has the russian describe them: strong people, they dont mess with anyone, but when they need to go to war they use fanatism to blow the fuck out everyone(remember chehen wars), also russians refer them as "bandits", the extremist still wanting a caucasian caliphat , retards, the last time putin kicked their asses, thank god

Didn't Kadyrov acknowledge Putin as his lord and master?

yeah, that's because putin has bought him

They are psychologically more like wolves then men.

Bunch of wahabi goatfuckers. Was reckt, now bitching about
>muh FSB deathsquads
>he wuz a good boy he dindu muffing

They're very dangerous because they're mudshits but with working brains.

>mudshits
>working brains
pick one

Literally this.

Tough fuckers.
Tougher than Slavs.
Chechens are probably the most savage whites in many ways.

I knew one but he wasnt muslim, you get him angry though and he can go off.

Never underestimate someone. Chechens right now are counted as one of the best fighters in isis and al-nusra (we could thank soviet's for this and conscription)

Literally niggers. Here in our shithole they fall in line because skinheads can start a manhunt, but in Russia these faggots think they are kings.

They are not a mix of anything, they are Nakh. Not Turkic, not Slavic, not any Indo-European, not Uralic, not Altaic, not Semitic, not even Kartvelian; just Nakh. A race of wolves with the bodies of men.

You are correct, i confused their race with Tatars

Muslim niggers. Managed to annoy Russian elite enough for them assrape them into an existence of being bought out dogs who hunt down their own brethren that think a caucasus caliphate is still possible.

Tough and savage fighters also.

very nice people once you get to know them

Hello Aslan. How is it going?

Snackbars. Isn't that enough to know?

Chechens are the special forces of the Muslims. They're smarter and tougher than your average sand nigger and can blend into crowds of westerners. Like the Boston Bomber

they look like smurfs

rare flag

liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

Chechens are sub human pieces of trash.

I know one Chechen n Wrocław. Very nice guy, hard working.

>pretty good at anti-partisan anti-ressistance actions(guess they learned from slavs)
>savage motherfuckers(wolves in mens skin)
>loyal to death if you earn it
Would love to have a unit of these fuckers. Thought I'd still prefer an army of lithuanians trained in the marshal rape arts of the great liberator.

they're like muscle dogs

bred for violence and meant to be kept on a VERY short leash
they're good for nothing else

All in all the Russians were just as brutal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komsomolskoye_massacre

this
whiteusg muslims are the most dangerous tbqh

Or they can come to your country, fuck your women and have Angela pay them to ruin your country you kraut bastard

Chechen wymen strong like bull

Yes, they basically have a feudal lord-vassal thing going, Kadyrov is personally loyal to Putin and gets to run his land pretty much as he likes as long as there is no trouble.

Chechens themselves are bad news, their culture basically says that to be a real man you have to be a dick to everyone around (except your clan elders).

>Chechens
>White

You've probably only ever seen white people in pictures, Tyrese.

GOOD LAWD SHE'S THICK
I get why they have so many kids
Theyre white, see

You probably believe in the lolocaust too.

Tbqh federal troops was not short on retaliation. Chechen commander Dydaev said once something among this lines: "This is war between two most cruel nations on the planet"

It happened, only a retard wouldnt admit this.

>dey chechens wuz gud boiz
>dey wuz turning dey lives around

Sure.

Both sides had a reason to fight, neither was wrong.

I mean, the Second Chechen war was most likely started by a false flag anyways.

Since we have this thread, let's post Chechen War stuff,

Not really. The Chechen special snowflake mentality isn't justification.

Russian nation is cruel? we are the most humane nation on earth ... just do not try to fuck us.

Dudayev was a cunt though.

More cruel than niggers? Chinks?

Chechen population after the war has decreased by 25% btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IyfMcWzFtQ

they have one good song and this general who i think killed 4000 soldiers with his army?

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
Read up on the bombings in Russia that Putin used to justify the war you retard.

and this youtube.com/watch?v=Qqz9xCwcCiA

>niggers, chinks
Animals could not be cruel.

youtube.com/watch?v=CF4U6Lgwh-M

HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT LONG HAIR CUNT AHAHAHAHH

Not sure if Muslims or metal heads...

youtube.com/watch?v=RGZqwLLAUAo

Nice, relying on conspiracy theories.

This. Chechen ISIS commanders are the most effective on the battlefield. Arabs may be good at propaganda but the the chechens are the reason ISIS took so much land so fast.

>Read up on the bombings in Russia that Putin used to justify the war you retard.
You win 1(one) Polonium)))

And how it is now
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsvypHHkuO8

ISIS

Now that theyve purged the Western-backed jihadis, Chechens are the most based of all Russians. Theyre like Russias version of shock troops in Ukraine and Syria. Loyal as fk and brave as fk.

Those are the nigger tier American backed mujahideen. Russian loyal chechens are why NATO couldn't take eastern Ukraine. They're also in Syria helping based Assad.

they all look like the dirty hippies from high school that you avoided after columbine.

holy shit the guy on the left looks like me! I might have some Chechen blood and not even know it

This is what happens when nation is demoralized.

People wish to be executed. Do not be like them.

Mudslime shit. Where mostly pagans pre-soviet, tiny mountain minority. Mudrer and thug culture to the max. Used as hitmans by soviet elite, where the kill was involved with political risks, but not physical. So the (((hitman))) would not be reliable and bringing in Russian slaves to kill off someone would be too much bother, and also not reliable, because (((officers))).

During soviet regime they where resettled after ww2 (officially as traitors) to kazachstan (to the territories, where earlier Russian Cossacks lived, but they where genocided, last episode - see Lienz Massacre), where they lived on one of the best welfare-regime in soviet state. No need to work, best Russian graduates teached them, serviced their community facilties, etc.

To this day they cry crocodile about people, who died during resettlement, but their mortality rate during resettlement was time-fold less, than mortality rate of non-resetteled non-traitors Russians. So we can assume it was just old people and disease deaths, who would happen anyway.

In 1988 they started actively go "to da roots" back in chechnya territory from kazachstan. That included taking money from wahabi mudslimes (UAE) and killing 1 million of russians in the republic until 1995. In 1995 they started the internal conflict, because their rule turned out the humanitarian catastrophe and their people demanded to do something - so they did what they could - started murdering each other with monetary support of wahabies. During conflict, state army was used to support kadyrow tukkhum interests.

Chechens - nation of robbers and killers
Dagestanis - 20 different ethnic groups and languages. Most of them are Sunni Muslims and recently indoctrinated into wahhabism and salafism.

Mostly because rich chechens where resetteling to central-russia, and thought that if they would pose as chechens, Russians would kill them, just as they would kill Russians in chechnya.

> neither was wrong

The second dude in the top row looks metal as fuck. Shame that he's Muslim though, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=nz2L9P_0_Ho
Funny "theological" dispute between two muslims in comment section, great example of muslim mental gymnatics btw (Russian language)

poor boy....
how many of these do you need to watch so that in a similar situation we ll be able to laugh in their faces not giving them the satisfaction of killing you..
i wonder

Ok that was wrong.

You were both wrong but Russia was a little more right.

>Chechens invading daguestan
>what is the Beslan massacre
>false flag
Hi Shamil

> You were both wrong

That wall is clearly marked (zona rasstrela) and the churkas still pressed themselves against it. Any context?

Well the insurgency Daegstan was half of the reason Putin even decided to go fight the Chechens, the other half was the bombings in Moscow and those are shady, like 9/11 shady.
>Beslan
Im sure the Russians had their own massacres that nobody knows about.

Some movie if I recall correctly.

Posting smug pictures isnt getting this conversation anywhere Boris

with sound
webm.land/media/tmp/98b3dc5e-33d5-43d4-a7ab-c5abf2790fda.webm

Very tough warriors. Anyone telling you otherwise is just brainwashed to hate Muslims and think they are inferior scum from birth. They are smart and know Russian military tactics by heart. Putin apologists will say Russia lost the first Chechen war because of Yeltsin's incompetence, and the second Chechen war was won because Putin is based and can do no wrong, but the Russian army incurred severe harsh deaths. To be sent in Chechnya during that time as a Russian conscript was basically the most terrifying thing in your life, it wasn't like being sent to Iraq where you have 1500 drones and 30 humvees guarding you, a lot of Russian soldiers, even GRU-level deserted when they were told to fight the Chechens. That's because they're dedicated fighters and they know how to dissuade Russians with propaganda like the first beheading videos in the '90s.

They had like 3 tanks at the beginning of the first Chechen war, and they destroyed something like 75 Russian armored vehicles and tanks with just a couple RPG cells. They mastered the art of sniper fire and it was one of the reasons Grozny was such a hellhole, you could be shot at any minute. They are not like your retard insurgent that relies on IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan, they are ten times more trained and sophisticated. To underestimate them as Muslim scum would surely hasten your defeat.

While retard Afghani insurgents were making videos of Americans stepping on IEDs, Chechen guerillas were making videos like pic related of them shooting down fuckin HELICOPTERS in mid-air, Call of Duty style. This is a very deadly foe, probably the best that Islamic warriors have to offer.

kek

From what I heard a Chechen is a mixture of a Wahabi Muslim, a Russian, a Gypsy and an ape.

Russia, pls genocide.

t. muhammed

t. Rajeet Al-Zawari

> Im sure the Russians had their own massacres
The sad fact is no - we had none.
This is why -scum attacks us. He knows by history, that we are very peaceful people and nobody will go bomb his embassy if he wont commit some really major crimes.

I see it as our ultimate weakness. We need to stop being saint strongman in this brothel.

Probably , but is not different from Americans massacres and invasions, and leaving that behind , the difference is that extremist islamist killed children just because a dellusional goal, Chechnya will not be a Caucasian caliphat.

What a pile of crap. Chechens has few dozens tanks, tons of minethrowers and anti-tank weapon, manpads, even few planes (was destroyed before war started). Their best fighters was soviet officers with combat experience. Are you Chechen refugee or something?

Ivan pls stop showing us your messiah complex and go do something useful.

Kremlin's best friends.

Fuck off, I do what I need.

There are very few Chechens in America, most of them live in the Caucasus, surprise surprise. Your diaspora excuse might've worked if this was a Yugoslav thread.

You can call me a Chechen if you want, as someone who is interested in military strategy and warfare it is a compliment more than anything. I can look past someone's religion and respect them for what they are, fierce warriors. I may disagree with their religion but I can respect them for their fighting tactics.

Also, to the Belarussian: Yes of course their best officers were ex-Soviet army, most of them were ex-Soviet army, that's what I'm trying to tell you. They know Russian tactics like the back of their hand.

Keep doing what you're doing, bro.

> attacks us
we dindu nuffin!

yes tough warriors who cant even get their own separation, theyre just dumb apes but better than arabs

>we are very peaceful people
>we gud bois, take clay and surpise seks on fridays gettin our country back on track.

Although I will admit you do get invaded quite a lot.

I'm brutally honest Fedia I don't support NATO because it's criminal and if Russia goes ded that means no more Narkoman Pavlik. You should embrace your liberator side more.