Press F

We totally deserve it, this retarded Kraut of a coach keeps playing semi-retired people in defence who haven't played actual football in 3 years instead of good players like Kourbelis, Anestis etc.

Why play a Goalkeeper who has played 1 game this season, wing backs who play in the 2nd division of turkey and a defensive midfielder who last played at fucking Hearts?

Nobody wants to see your dull NT on the WC anyway 2bh

Greece

kek

>*loses to Mexico*
>*out in group stage*

Jokes on you. It was a part of a 4 year plan to have bigger motivation for this WC

>*beats overrated team in group stage*
>*loses to semen-slurping Portugal in Ro16*

a-at least we played the most beautiful football on the whole tournament, r-right?

>Implying Greece won't win 3-0 with 2 shots on goal.

How far will the US get this World Cup?

Qualification playoffs

he is 100% Mexican

really liked your team at the euros
seriously thought you would win it
but then TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

U re retarded about Karnezis. He was his main Goalie for about 14 matches these 2 years. He knows what its's like playing back pass all the time. It was just a bad game for both him and the whole team and everyone fell on the team like they made a crime. They just didn't get past a top 10 world team c'mon.

Btw Maniatis and Tzavellas have proper playtime in the 1st division of Turkey. Tziolis I agree.
Maniatis I also agree shouldnt be started as RB apparently but he did great vs Belgium.
It's easy to criticize after the match , but noone - even the croats - didn't expect to score 4 past us.
We came back from the dead. No team who ends up last in te previous round with 1 win in 10 matches have the psychology to step up their game right away. We ll be getting better and better.

Are you stupid? He hasn't played a single game this season apart from one game when he went in as a sub. There are other goalkeepers who are more in form.

We have much better players than Tzavellas and Maniatis

This. Kapino/Glykos would've been better. Karnezis hasn't really played this season.

Comfy sunday

F

Apparently Greece vs Croata is aiired in tv. Should I?

Well, the game might be dull.
Greece has to attack, but attacking isn't their strong side. Mandzushit is playing today for Croatia so we're offensively worse, but defensively stronger (which means nothing because Lovren is playing).

JUST

That's not my point idiots.
Karnezis has been in the same situation for more than 5 games the last year and a half.
Vs Bosnia vs Belgium vs Netherlands. He knows how shitty we are when we are pressured and the back pass to him is a non-stop incident in the National Team's games. He has been consistent so far and suddently with one bad match we have to give him the label of "terrible" ??? Nah. We re always looking for players/coaches to throw the excuse.
vs Costa Rica it was Gekas.
Vs Croatia it was Karnezis
in the euro campaign it was Ranieri.

We gotta realise we re no longer as good as we were in the previous decade.
We have promising players but we need the law of minimum Greek players and minimum academy players otherwise well be looking at the next Fetfatzidides, Koutsianikoulides, Ninides.
As for Tzavellas and Maniatis I agree. They should be 3rd back ups in the team. Just called because of "noone else around".

just came home from zagreb, i was at the game, it was BY FAR the best live football experience i've ever tasted. such great unity, cheerfulness, no dalmatinian niggers... amazing seats as well, there's nothing like watching luka modrić balling like crazy right in front of you.

U BOJ
U BOJ

also, press f to pay respects

ZA NAROD SVOJ

Give your energy to the Greeks

If we win with a qualifying score im gonna suck a dick

>im gonna suck a dick
Hey qt

Beautiful football doesn't take you anywhere unless you're a football powerhouse like Germany or Brazil. We learned that lesson a decade ago.

Now we try to be like old Italy and cheeky 2004 Greece. People may not like it, but it wins the hardest matches.

dude idgaf if i put a dirty dick in my mouth and that gives me a sickness for a week as long as I see them boiz with the Greek jersey in Russia ._.

Mandzukic is like the croatian Reus. Everyone hypes him but he does not fit in the team.

>no dalmatian niggers

kaže hercegovno