The Walking Dead has shit cinemato-

The Walking Dead has shit cinemato-

-graphy.

>cgi
>cinematography

K1N0

I also thought it was strange how a landfill had a large painting of a landfill on the top of one of the heaps

Holy shit. This is real and actually in the show isn't it.

In all these year's green screen tech is still shit. You would think they would be able to CGI better crap but I guess not.

DUDE WIDE SHOTS ARE CINEMATOGRAPHY LMAO

holy shit that cgis hilarious

only housewives and tweens watch this garbage now, i say watch but they'll actually on their phone typing about watching the show creaming over Daryll

HAHAHA

Jesus fucking christ

>the absolute state of that green screen

Was this filmed in 2002?

>Copy and pasted piles of garbage and trucks

Did they make this shit in garry's mod?

I thought this was a multi-million dollar show how couldnt it even afford proper cgi instead of a greenscreen

Is that a wallpaper he is standing in front of?

Are they too cheap for depth of field for obvious green screen shots?

post some terrible greenscreens guys

Hey, you're forgetting that a ton of people on here still watch it. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. Season 1 was legitimately great television but every season since then has been a mixed bag. There are too many fucking filler episodes but I've already watched nearly 7 seasons of this shit so I won't drop it.

the armored zombie felt out of place. Was this taken form the comics?

i dropped it after govna died

They don't have much money to make the show with, thus it's pretty much always the same setting.

A matte painting likely.

GROSS.

I'm pretty sure it was never in the comics. The scavengers don't exist in the comics.

I remember in one scene they showed the entire junk yard and you could see the freeway where cars were passing by.

The writing in this season is so fucking lazy and half-assed.

Is there a place without registration that I can see the spoilers for the rest of this season?

Yes.

They would have needed to hire a photographer to tell them what the fuck depth of field is.

From my point of view Dwayne is the big guy

That's not green screen.

That actually looks badass.

That's fucking Resident Evil tier

Dat green screen

Really? I think its the most talked about show where I live, nearly everyone has seen it at least a few times and def more people know it than GoT

No, I'm pretty sure it's a screensaver.

>armored zombies
>the kingdom of knigger knights
>We want the game of thrones audience

wew lads

That was gringeful but I was more distracted by the awful sound editing. What the hell was going on with the volume levels?

how did they make vin diesel look Bigg then

1.Not green screen
2.It's cinema gold

By making him look hueg

Yeap AMC isn't really giving them a particulary high budget.

>mise-en-scène
>cinematography

just stop, man

it looked badass but was over too fast

Its a waste of potential that the're basicly using it as a money milking cow

By filming from a certain perspective. Do you know nothing about film? It's also clear that they're standing right next to each other, I don't see how autists think they're supposed to be face to face.

You're a big junkyard.

You should hear them talk.

>people still watch this

just keep that in mind

I don't blame you.
I've stuck around for this long, I might as well see how it ends. Plus I love shitposting about it on here.

>You should hear them talk.

They're like a fucking edgelord junkyard larp team. Jesus fuck that was cringeworthy.

>I dunno boys, how're we gonna fix the trailer park now?

>that fucking blocking
>tfw AMC won't even give them a decent stream quality

>when you look back upon your shitposts that you've posted all these years

things like this make me so glad i stopped watching after like 5 episodes

I hope we get to see the inside of that large pile. That is, if it's not just a pile. Also wonder what they use the trucks for exactly.

WE SPYKIDS NOW.

Standing at the pearly gates like shit I never really contributed anything productive ever. Feels good man.

The reason they used greenscreen here was super retarded as well. They are actually outside, but Jackson didn't like how the weather made it look compared to location photos they had taken when it was sunnier, so he literally had a greenscreen put in the back and edited the background from the photos in. It's all in the bonus material

lmao is that keyboard supposed to be symbolism for all the gay autistic nerds that are getting mad ( and rightfully so) about this stupid shit show here and on reddit?

desu thats because of the 3mb size limit desu

I really don't get why AMC is so cruel. Any other network would've increased The Walking Dead's budget and kept Frank Darabount but AMC slashed the budget in half, fired Darabount, got a cheap hack to replace him and when the cheap hack left they got another cheap hack. They treat most of their shows pretty well but exploit TWD in the crassest ways even though it's by far their most popular show. When TWD ends I hope someone makes a documentary that reveals all of the behind the scenes drama.

>so uh, my name is Rick and i don't know how i got here, whats the deal with airline food anyway? heh tough crowd

Jon Bernthal must be so sad because he had to leave this show

I said it yesterday, this was genuinely one of the worst episodes of the entire series. To sit there watching Chris on TTD defend this garbage was embarrassing. Horrible acting, stupid, stupid plot. The only redeeming thing from the episode was some of the stuff from the Kingdom with Daryl / Carol, but even that reunion fell flat.

The Junkyard scene all around was some of the worst material, worst writing, worst acting and worst dialogue the show has had thus far. In a show that is already over the top in being a "gritty, realistic" world, this was just so fucking dumb. Maybe if the Junkyard was just a few people, like a group of 10 people or so, that talked like normal fucking humans, not a 14-year olds fantasy of edgy nihilists, it would have been alright. Maybe if the setting didn't have such literal "garbage" tier aesthetics / CGI, maybe if it made any fucking sense at all, it would be enjoyable, but it was just so goddamn stupid. Literally the show's lowest point, I'm not kidding either.

Stupid physics aside, why are the zombies only in the middle of the road? Jesus Christ

What are we supposed to do? 7 fucking years watching this show, I can't just stop now, I'm going to finish what I started no matter how shit it becomes.

Hopefully his $300,000,000 lawsuit will go to trial now that it's in the last stretch. It won't bring back the show we deserve, but may be some small measure of justice for how shitty AMC treats it's staff.

Cus' the script said so, dummy.

only the tip of the herd was

What a terrible CGI job.

Whatever you do chief, don't look behind you

Why has Negan not been present?
Do AMC not realise that he was the best thing to ever happen to this program?

You know whats FANTASTIC about this scene, he picks up something that could kill this motherfucker or at the least fuck shit up, that big honkin fuckin computer.

He could have smashed that shit over its head and broke its neck or something.

...say that again

He's not a lesbian

the grass is softer and comfier to walk on that the asphalt

fucking hell

>Stab your hand into a rusting metal helmet spike
>Don't develop tetanus

this show is so unrealistic

this holy shit, why did they resort to this? they already have the kingdom and that's only saved by the fact that ezekiel is just playing everybody for morale, but this is actually just somehow like a 50 man cult of all-black wearing turbo autists who live in a GARBAGE DUMP, what the actual shit are they thinking? would it really be all that bad to just have a gang of regular marauders or bandits without them having to paint shit on their foreheads in tribal shapes or all have the same leatherdaddy gimp outfits or have some smug cunt leader which clearly nobody likes? 95% of the characters in this show are DOGSHIT and the ones that are decent are usually just relegated to standing in the background like the cover of a punk rock album cover

Even despite the shaky cam you can see those spikes wobbling all over the fucking place. That metal is so obviously foam rubber jesus. Did AMC slash the budget again?

shot reverse-shot is so innovative! That's never been done before!

Wait isnt these people in comics? I havent read them but they were talking about alpha-beta stuff, that they were alive because they spill zombie blood on them etc.

Is this completely a new tribe? Why did amc fuck it up like that if so

Even the Office's scene in a garbage dump looks better than this garbage.

But why live in a giant garbage dump?

i've never watched this show before, is the whole thing this fucking hilarious?

i hate everyone of you jackson defenders.

the man is a fucking hack who got lucky he didnt change to much in LOTR. deal with it.

Bros why are we still watching this?

I have no idea.

Why does this keep getting reposted? There isn't anything funny about it. It's not that they are trying to make them the same height or talking in each others faces. They are supposed to be looking off of each other like cartoony bad asses.

It's suppose to look like garbage

We suffer from must-see-every-fucking-episode-ism. It's a severe psychological disorder leading into certain death.

Why the hell wont they stop after season 5. Every bleeping series.

Im only watching it to see all out war. Wont be until next season though so fuck that.

Btw they should make Negan more likeable, i like JDM but he's being too much of an evil guy. Make him talk about the new world, system, how people dont understand anything except violence under these conditions etc. Fucking hell AMC, isnt this your most popular show by far, do something about it.

What makes you think he never got his vaccine before he woke up from his coma?

>woman leading a group in a post-apocalyptic world

kys

sometimes its hilariously bad but most of the time just boring bad

You need vaccines every 10 years to prevent tetanus.

>>Wait isnt these people in comics

lol no, The Whisperers, although they get proven incompetent later are still much better than this new level of AMC-Exclusive gabage.

Honestly the quality of the comics have gone down a lot but they are still so far ahead of the tv show it's baffling.

>the walking pleb has shitty production value

how is this news?