assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GiMRU#selection-14845.0-14845.6
archive.is/Sc6qA
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286408-trump-star-of-david-tweet-created-by-white-supremacists
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-22/fbi-said-to-recover-personal-e-mails-from-hillary-clinton-server
nytimes.com/2015/09/23/us/politics/investigators-find-emails-hillary-clinton-said-were-erased.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3162783/pg1?disclaimer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=xe99v8_ODNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HvLI1xaggU4
youtube.com/watch?v=fdChg4P1wWY
snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/
tumblr.com/search/feminism/recent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black penis

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

I AM A MEXICAN AND I HATE TRUMP!!!

AWWOOOooo....

Tantaros makes my nether regions feel funny

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

Reminder the tweet didn't come from the chans

Archive link:
archive.is/GiMRU#selection-14845.0-14845.6

archive.is/Sc6qA

What's it like living in Hawaii?

I'm worried insiders are trying to fuck Trumps campaign by pushing Christie or Newt.

This could all be for nothing it Trump picks a cuckstablishment VP

>implying reptilians are allowed to run for president

TRUMP BTFO ITS OVER

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286408-trump-star-of-david-tweet-created-by-white-supremacists

People were arguing yesterday that this was all a big misunderstanding, PC run amok, "It's just a Sheriff's star," but now there's proof that the image was originally created by white supremacists. That's a big deal. A major political party candidate in the United States of America is trading in white supremacist propaganda. Think about that for a minute.

There are basically two ways we can interpret this: either Trump himself is a white supremacist, or his campaign is so ill managed and poorly controlled that actual white supremacist propaganda made it onto the campaign's official Twitter account without anyone noticing. Both interpretations speak very poorly of Trump. Why being an actual white supremacist is bad is pretty self explanatory. If Trump's campaign is this poorly run, how in the hell could he possibly run a functional White House?

Trump Tower is 666 feet high - google that.

Donald Trump = 666 !!

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a man's number. His number is 666." - Revelation 13:18

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

When 48 is added to each letter, we get the cipher of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74. Thus...

Donald Trump = 666 = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 +T68+R66+U69+M61+P64

---------------------------------------------

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the "666 1st Beast"/Antichrist.

George Walker Bush (Jr.) is the "2nd Beast"/Antichrist.

Pope Benedict XVI is the "False Prophet".

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with".

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"

Reminder that multiple libby leftist nsources have reported, and never retracted, that the FBI has all the deleted emails.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-22/fbi-said-to-recover-personal-e-mails-from-hillary-clinton-server

nytimes.com/2015/09/23/us/politics/investigators-find-emails-hillary-clinton-said-were-erased.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Triangulation:
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333

Expensive af, noguns. It's beautiful but damn nigga the government here is just ass.

Is it true the Hillary foundation is paying shills to act like retarded trump supporters to make trump look bad?

Why did you have to take over Hawaii? Silly decision. Free electoral votes for the democrats.

see

Yes. Among many other transparent tactics.

Trump is a con-artist and a fraud. He's longtime friends with the Clintons; notice as soon as he overtook Hillary he made increasingly stupid comments leading to a 12 point drop in the polls... he's there to promote himself, the Trump brand, rake the campaign contributions for his own purposes and to lose to Hillary spectacularly.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3162783/pg1?disclaimer=1

(((White Supremacists))) are planning on going to Cleveland to "protect Trump supporters".

I hate this Maddow bitch, but if you watch this video you'll see he's making MILLIONS on this campaign..he's funneling all the money into his own ventures THAT'S why there is no money.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe99v8_ODNQ

Nobody cares about FishBoneHead
For all I know he's black

Meanwhile, Trump has a Jewish grandchild.

How about that tarmac meeting between Slick Willie and Loretta Lynch just b4 Hillghazi was questioned by the FBI?

(((You)))

>the media jews decided to go with the "antisemitic star" angle this entire weekend
>allow people to keep seeing the "most corrupt candidate ever!" image dozens of times a day this long holiday weekend as they go out and about with their families, or watch after dinner, etc
>no one gives a shit about the six pointed star angle
>jews BTFO of themselves while more and more people start seeing that shillary really is the most corrupt candidate ever
who else enjoying the superb manipulations that Trump performs on the media and politics of the whole fucking world here

>I hate Maddows
No you don't. Fuck off, shill

Losing isn't the Trump brand.
Ann Arbor is a dump, btw.

Yet trump has spoken very positively about Israel, praised the Jewish religion, has a Jewish grandchild, among other things.

Mr. Trump is not out to stop corruption, he is out to get a larger piece of it for himself. I think that he is staging a coup. Not just a coup of the national government but a more world wide economic coup. Though if his coup is successful, it may or may not bring down some of the financial tyrants of lore, but it will allow him access to personal power and money that have been beyond his reach. Beware the wolf in sheep's, or savior's, clothing.

How can Hillary have told a lie, when she's an American leader

checkmate, conspiracy theorists

Only the Trump-cultists argued that it was a benign thing that came from a "sheriff's badge". It didn't take a genius to figure out that it was dog whistle anti-Jewish imagery. Of all the symbols that could be superimposed with a villainous message about CORRUPTION, MONEY, and CLINTON, it was by puuuure coincidence the one that is obviously, clearly, undeniably, and universally known Jewish symbol: The star of david.

It wasn't an oval

It wasn't a circle

It wasn't a rectangle

It wasn't a square

It wasn't a triangle

It wasn't a pentagon

It wasn't a diamond, rhombus, or any other benign shape

Trump has made it a habit to thinly veiled racist imagery, he knows exactly who his audience is and who he's speaking to.

So now it comes out that the image originated from a white supremacist source, after the Trump-cultists previously denied what it was and said it wasn't a controversy. That's nice, but most people won't buy it, because most people aren't gullible, stupid, or braindead. His campaign has made a deliberate target of african americans, women, hispanics, and other groups. Only the Trump-cultists find it puzzling that his support among women is 25%, among hispanics is 10%, and among african americans it is 1%. No doubt they'll find it puzzling that Jewish voters by and large, will support the DEM instead of the GOP. It's because of shit like this. It's because Ann Coulter (rabid Trump supporter) says the Jews need to be perfected. It's because Trump has in the past said that he prefers "little men with yarmulkes guarding my money". This isn't the first time Trump has re-tweeted white supremacist imagery and messages. And this isn't the first time he's had a run in with white nationalist support.

This is just another step toward complete alienation with the Trump campaign. No bridge to far, no group goes without insult or denigration.

Obviously Trump plans on Holocaust 2, it was a ruse all along. That time he was the grand marshal of the march for israel parade? Lies.

He's literally planned this since the 80's

(((You)))

Four years ago, at a charity fundraiser in Palm Beach, Donald Trump got into a bidding war at the evening's live auction. The items up for sale: A Denver Broncos helmet, autographed by then-star quarterback Tim Tebow, and a Tebow jersey.

Trump won, eventually, with a bid of $12,000. Afterward, he posed with the helmet. His purchase made gossip-column news: a flourish of generosity, by a mogul with money to burn. "The Donald giveth, and The Donald payeth," wrote the Palm Beach Daily News. "Blessed be the name of The Donald."

But Trump didn't actually pay with his own money.

Instead, the Susan G. Komen organization — the breast-cancer nonprofit that hosted the party — got a $12,000 payment from another nonprofit , the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

Trump himself sent no money. (In fact, a Komen spokesperson said, Trump has never given a personal gift of cash to the Komen organization.)

He paid the bill with money from a charity he founded in 1987, but which is largely stocked with other people's money.

What a fucking scum bag!

>this triggers the kike

ikr damn bruh rly makes you think man maybe hillary isn't a total neocon after all I think I have to vote for her now

>this also triggers the kike

He's also said he's very honored to have a jewish daughter and jewish grandchildren.

Lame

Is this fucking spamfest EVER going to fucking stop?

‘I understand that’ and ‘We’re looking at that'
Donald Trump has appeared to condone a woman’s racist comment that muslim women who work as border security staff and who wear "hibi jabis" should be fired.

During a question and answer session at a town hall event in New Hampshire, a woman asked him: “Why aren't we putting our military retirees on that border or in TSA? Get rid of all these hibi-jabis they wear at TSA? I’ve seen them myself.” “I understand that,” Mr Trump responded. Donald Trump says he likes waterboarding 'a lot' The woman then proposed replacing the Muslim employees with military veterans who “fought and defended” the US.

“By appearing to endorse the bigoted views of one of his supporters, Donald Trump is placing all American Muslim women who wear Islamic attire in danger,” said Robert McCaw, the government affairs director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. CAIR has reported an “unprecedented spike” in anti-Muslim incidents since the terrorist attacks in November and the San Bernardino shootings in December 2015. “American Muslims, and particularly Muslim women, are facing an unprecedented spike in discrimination and hate attacks, due in no small part to Donald Trump's Islamophobic rhetoric and policy proposals,“ he added.

FUCKING DROPPED.

What spam? Trump General threads are not fucking spam, you ignorant fucking degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvLI1xaggU4

BTFO?

No I'm talking about the fucking shills spamming this thread and the catalog with garbage threads

>shapes are triggering
>I'm afraid of octagons, now you have to ban Stop signs
>srsly guiz, I'm triggerd, haaalp
Grow a pair, pussy

>she's just like us
She's a millionaire who hasn't driven a car in decades taking a selfie with a celebutard.
This shit makes me rage.

You should know by now not to expect quality from Sup Forums. If you think a thread is breaking rules, just report and ignore. If not, hide it.

Search Crooked Hillary

No, it'll never stop.

This always happens when there's a concentrated effort by our resident autistics to dig up dirt on mega kikes and their organizations.

We Fahrenheit 451 now

Even if he did intend it as a fedora tip to the storm fags, no normal person would believe it. Only autists think of that shit

Back from whence you came

What a fruitcake. He has a lot in common with the SJW thought crimes division. They're big on censorship and burning shit.

>someone actually bought a book just so they can burn it.

>This really made me think
That shills are desperate to keep us from talking about her getting raped to death in prison

How is the MSM treating the star thingy?

I know twitter is in flames, but are fox and cnn picking it up?

>spend money to acquire thing you don't like
>burn that thing
i don't think this semen-slurping protest is for me

For any casual observer, it must look like he's spending much time and energy. But for a narcissistic Trump, it's bathing in a shower of self aggrandizement when his idiotic remarks got big epileptic level applause from the cult worshipers. Narcissist always enjoy and crave basking in a shower of adulation. It thrills their weary soul without which their life would feel empty. That's why Trump would continuously tweet outrageous crap to keep shower of fawning attention flow unceasingly. Narcissists crave for that.

But this is not merely enjoying abundance of adulating fawning from his narcissistic supplies fans, but great business opportunity which he could sell his made in China hats, merchandises and books to all his blind narcissistic supplies. Narcissist enjoys it very much when he could manipulate his narcissistic supplies and take advantage of them by stealing their money away telling big fat lies they crave to hear. That's why to a narcissist like Trump, this is not something perceived as spending much time and energy, but having fun (manipulating all the idiots) and profit (from their idiocy of buying his promotional hats and selling his books) !!!

I don't think cable news has talked about it, all I have seen is articles.

They keep trying to say cripcuck made it but they didn't, it was tweeted by some parody account before that.

Gawker published an article directly calling Sup Forums a fascist message board after celebrating the tweet.

Lying is just part of the Clinton Culture.

If you are really board here is Bill's testimony to the Grand Jury. Of course just skip over the talking heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdChg4P1wWY

I hope they recorded Hillary's testimony to the FBI too for later release.

CNN asked Lewandowski about it and he no sold it as a phishing attempt by the media.

Howard Dean talked about how the image came from a 'white supremacist' website on MSNBC

compare google's auto complete for:

lying
lying t
lying ted

and then try to get it to say crooked hillary. the closest is "crooked hillary label"

they are actually claiming that virtually everyone who types "crooked hillary" appends "label" on it, and that NOBODY ever searched for "crooked hillary"

Just checked, and only Huffing Some Paint seems to be broadcasting it right now.

Literally nobody gives a shit.

try a little harder i bet you can come up with a few more examples

Well meme'd sir.

Yes CNN reported on it

>low tier magas that don't even fit the hat on their heads correctly

>I don't like Trump because he's a nazi!
>Proceeds to burn book

Hey guys. I've been out of the loop the last week or so.

What's /trump/'s take on hildabeast being questioned by the FBI yesterday?

snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/

false, made in the USA, shitpost elsewhere

r8

>jews own shapes now

Delet this, antisemite

Does this upset you?

Yes, it was brilliant and planned all along, and in no way just the result of a clumsy staffer's ignorance

America was never fucking great...
>again

CNN claimed an ""anonymous source"" told them she won't face charges. Trump said it's rigged. Drudge said nobody has any info one way or another. FBI hasn't said anything one way or another. Judge Jeanine thinks she won't be indited.

Donald, here are those delegates you asked for.

Then why are you in my country?

No Sunday interviews guys?

This kind of shit definitely won't hurt Hillary in Palm Beach County, that's for sure

Tumblr's getting raided apparently, Join in faggots
tumblr.com/search/feminism/recent

Twatter is a white supremacist site?
EEEGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Please learn how to spell "indicted"

Cinco De Cuatro 2.0.

Who is the best and worst of these men?

shit.

>hate white people
>love white inventions
>hate white politics
>shadiest politicians
>want to secede from the U.S.
>horrible jobs/wages
>generally skilled labor is payed unskilled rates, a few exceptions
>NSA loves it

It's like playdough: fun to visit, not to stay.

no