FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyDPiVvWug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don;t understand why so many people don't like this picture.

cormac is an absolute madman for coming up with that thing

McCarthy is really good at coming up with memorable weapons.

This movie was captivating with how bad it was

They are plebs.

Literally the only thing I remember this film was this and Cameron Diaz wiping her minge on a car window

Its not even like the technique that went into making it was bad. Its just that every individual piece of it is so odd that nothing goes together seamlessly. Its like looking at two cars that crashed so hard that you dont know where one begins and the other ends.

Not even the clothesline motorcycle decapitation?

That's a great way to put it. It's easy to show a single sequence from this mlvie to anyone and give the false impression it might even be good. It's such a remarkable mess, I would recommend it anyway.

On paper it sounds like a solid crime thriller in the vein of No Country but it's really obvious that McCarthy was on complete autopilot (writing-wise and thematically) when he wrote it and had zero consideration for the fact that he was supposed to be writing a screenplay and not a novel.

So many of the characters speak in this philosophical monologue that makes every person seem completely alien and off-putting, and Fassbender just mutters 'Jesus' for the entire film. It still has some really solid scenes (Bolito Bardem and Pitt's scenes who were also the only ones who managed to make the dialogue work, Fassbender's final phone conversation with the Cartel guy), but it's like the story is written to be as un-cinematic as humanly possible.

that final shot with the landfill annoyed me

it was completely unnecessary

>do u get it????

God, she looks so fucking old.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyDPiVvWug

Surprise: She IS old.

(I like this movie a lot)

what movie?

That's at least partially intentional, lads. Javier Bardem and the other bloke who's name I can't remember also look like creepy, orange, ghouls.

The Counselor. Directed by Ridley Scott, written by Cormac McCarthy, starring Fassbender, Pitt, Bardem, Penelope Cruz, and Cameron Diaz. Sounds amazing on paper...everyone fucking hates it.

forgot i had this pic saved
don't think I ever used it

looks like me handling my life haha

Reminder that the wrong Scott died