Is he the voice of reason among youtubers?

Is he the voice of reason among youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzdanzsA0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this guy might just be the biggest turd to have ever existed.

holy shit i used to watch this guys videos all the time in like 2008ish

This fag
Still
Makes
Videos?

Not gonna lie, I watch him on the daily. Combine that with NPR and the economist I wow my friends with my awerness of literally everything except sports because fuck that

>I wow my friends
user. We are not your friends.

REKT

hahaha burn

I guess, but he's still annoying.

IM TIRED OF SEEING THIS FAGGOT'S FACE ON YOUTUBE FUCK OFF!!!

>guys... christian rednecks are really dumb but so are a lot of social justice warriors. in the end everything is subjective and no one is really right

truly an enlightened mind and the voice of a generation

Is that Steve Dangle I have to change the channel whenever he pops up on the tv.

Never liked his stuff, even when i was a child that watched fucking Shaycarl videos because i was bored.

I don't know anything about him, the only time I ever hear from him is when there's some faggy Youtube drama so I can only assume that that's what his channel is about.

Pretty cool of him to come out about the Clinton campaign trying to bribe him for an endorsement, though

More like the voice of TREASON

So pretentious and irritating. He acts like some sort of businessman when he sits on his ass waiting for the real news sites to write stories so he can steal them and then act like he's "bringing it to you".

What Sup Forums - Television & Film is this fromâ„¢?

He's basically just a morning show where he talks about the previous day. A lot of the time it's politics, but it's not that bad because at least he's fair.

Not really. He used to be pretty chill but for the last year or so he lost his humor. Also leans far more to the right rather than middle-right that he was during 2012, which was the last time I watched him regularly. I took a look at his channel and he did like a month of pewdiepie stuff when there is so much more material to work with currently. Also his comment section is basically Sup Forums now, which sucks because his comments were the closest thing to neutral discussion you could find on youtube.

You sonofabitch

I don't watch YouTubers because I'm not 13, but this guy has a voice that's smooth like butter.

Best post 2017

>awareness
>consuming mass media

This reminds of ledditors who say shit like "I like to think of myself as well-informed" by reading (((news))) stories and other pleb shit. Tip: you're as ignorant as your hillbilly uncle, and the shit you consume is garbage made to troll you for shekels.

It is basically impossible for the average pleb to be "aware" of anything because information does not work that way. Between spin, coverups, government classification, manipulated data, propaganda, shilling, and a million other things that make it so likely for you to believe bullshit, it's bad epistemology to think you know the truth about literally any world event or scientific fact. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

The only relative certainties in this life are to take the STEM pill, and to become rich enough to make events instead of being told about them. You will go to your grave with ~100% incorrect beliefs.

t. not alex jones or a conspiracy theorist, but this probably went over your head so you assume this

nu media tv. From channel red.

>STEM pill
Wow, reading instructions. Truly the wokest of them all.

The average YouTuber needs more than that to find some sense

Sheev posting will never die

>low IQ man talks shit about highest IQ bracket

really buttered my biscotti

>it's bad epistemology
Get a load of *this* guy.

IQ is a spook.

I hate this faggot and pretentiousness. Every video of his I've seen he's always like "I'm so glad that a platform like mine exists where people from the left and the right can have open discussions like mature adults, it's so rare or a platform like this to exist, my show is so special". His comment section is just as cancerous as any other youtube comment section. Absolute trash, and I hate his ugly ass vertically grown face

companies that used to hire based on IQ before it was illegal and saw better numbers because of it didn't think so

but he is a businessman faggot, you think youtube is his only gig? dude has all sorts of investments right now

lol

:)

You too.... Helllo

I spent most of the time from 2008-2010 watching his videos, but moved on with life and totally forgot his channel. Came back listened to a video or two in 2015, but I just don't care anymore..... 2008 was good times :)

I'm mad that he attracted mainstream attention to muh fetish. Fuck off normies ree etc

Who's that and who cares?

>impotent, creepy rage along with vapidity and stupidity

Truly a winning combination.

Ugh, you don't get to bring friends

I mean how he acts like stealing other people's news and photos makes him some sort of "source" for anything.

No, he's a faggot who just rips article links from Reddit and repackages it and is a fence sitting piece of shit.

All news is "stolen".
"real" journalists and publications get their stories from AP or Reuters.

what is journalism in the 21th century?
this fag is right, real journalism is dying, and no, writing about white male privileges and whatever happens in your state's county fair doesn't count. There is so little original investigations that is pathetic, everything you see in the media is just the work of small percent of people doing original research

His videos are short. I watch them daily. I actually dislike him quite a bit.

He tries to put on this whole impartial face when he really pushes the same agendas that he blames media outlets for. He just has more finesse and subtly when doing it than major journalists. Seriously watch any of his videos and you will notice a pattern.

Its a discussion! No its you trying to get comments, because you know how the system works.

hi phil, kindly fuck off back to r*ddit and steal more news stories for tomorrow's video

Most of you kids probably wouldn't know this but Phil was literally the first big Youtuber to have been proven to have gotten big because of buying views and subscribers from view bots. I hate him for it. Thats being said his content is about as fair as you can get these days which is saying a lot so if you want an e-celeb taking about other e-celeb drama then he should be your choice.

>hahaha I don't swing one way or the other on anything hahaha

i hate phillip defuckass

The only person who pretends to not take sides more than him is boogie's fat ass. He literally sits on the fence on EVERYTHING just to appease his shitty fans. I would respect him if he would have the balls to take a side every now and then but he never does and never will, he's too afraid to lose his youtube money. Fat piece of shit.

He was actually pretty innovative back then, was around the same time as iJustine and some other guy, ShayTard or something, were big.

Just checked iJustine, still going after 10 years. Her vids averaged about 2-300k hits at peak, and she was one of the biggest Youtube stars at the time.

She's still pretty hot at 32 though.

Oh for sure. Watch any of his early shit. He didn't get big because of talent. He got big because he played the game and did it smart. Didn't get caught, invested in the right places, sold the right things and signed the right papers.

He doesn't have any real talent so to speak as a journalist. All he does it google headlines and read them back at you.

ugly slut

>become rich enough to make events instead of being told about them.

>relying on paper credit

stop watching cartoons

why does any youtuber have to be a voice of reason?

:)

Intelligent adults can see both good and bad in most things.

How are you surprised? Someone in his shape does nothing but sitting.

1. she is ugly as fuck, she just dress nice and has her hair done
2. her videos are the most boring, shallow, stupid piece of shit I've ever seen in youtube, she even posted this when steve jobs died were she just sobs and films her iphone, ipad an macbook next to a candle light and a picture of steve lmao, it was just pathetic

I wouldn't say ugly as fuck, maybe a 6.5

I take your point about the rest though

Actually he is.

He presents the facts and separates his opinion from the facts.

An art that seems to have long vanished, in an age where opinion and fact are cynically blurred by "pundalists" (journalists who are also unofficially pundits)

so can indecisive faggots and bi-polar schizos. how do you tell the difference?

YouTube should have liberated media and led to an explosion of creativity.

Instead it's led to just another corporate shitpile.

You mean you don't enjoy watching male models eat foreign candy?

her foot game is weak as fuck

me too

>Every thumbnail is him making this face

Idubbbz and the crew are better

One of the least offensive things to see on the trending page. Everything else is either about Trump, creepy toy channels, shitty music videos, or something autistic like Game Theory Undertale videos.

Is this a movie or a show? When was it released? Who's that actor?

UGH SPORTS ARE SO BLEGH

you are aware people laugh at you behind your back right?

Amen

>youtubers

i've heard reddit likes them. you should shill there instead.

DUDE CENTRISM

you forgot that guava juice ugly motherfucker and hundreds of faggots making make up and nails tutorials, altho i cant complain about that because i met my future wife rossana pansino in the trending tab, i just want to smell the fuck out of her feet while she moans in that stupid voice of hers

youtube.com/watch?v=tkzdanzsA0A

>omgz ppls still exist who i don pay attention 2 anymoar?!

Who the fuck is this numale cuck?

No. He will hang with legacy media he apologizes for.

>voice of reason among youtubers?
sounds like a potential target for SJWs

>jewtoob "entrepreneurs" thought their money would last

Honestly he's insufferably reasonable. For some reason it annoys me to watch that

We only talk about TGWTG, RLM, and Funhaus on this board

Sports fans will laugh at you in your face. It's the people that don't like sports who silently mock people.

That being said, sports are objectively shit-tier entertainment for normies and if you care about them you're an idiot.

Been subbed to him for like 8 years.

He's a flaming lefty but won't admit it. I just ignore the lefty garbage and just focus on the news then research the series further if I give a fuck. >tfw no more lovely lady of the day

How much did Phil pay to keep this off topic piece of shit thread up?

>the STEM pill

Nice selfie.

>He's a flaming lefty but won't admit it.
why should he?

swagmeme must be a big fan

distroyed

Such an annoying fucking face and he has more jumpcuts in his stupid news videos than an MCU movie action scene.

Thats not bodan