Is blond hair really a feminine trait?

is blond hair really a feminine trait?

It really is as much as blondies hate to admit it but ìts simply the truth

There's nothing wrong with estrogen. It activates the female portion of our brains and makes us able to sympathize with others such as refugees.

Is that why blondes have big boobs and no ass?

if you have bl*Nde hair and you are browsing this board you are a subhuman and need to stop

if you're a jackie chan too

Fuck off. I'm a proud blond alpha male.

wh*Te subhuman leave this board scum bearer and do not come back, you epitomize the femininization of mankind and you must die

If you can't handle a little bit of estrogen you're fucking gay

Deep down you wish you were a blonde alpha male like me

Deep down I wish all wh*Toids were either in cages or in graves.

hair colour doesnt mean much, if you ugly you ugly, if you look good you look good

Some levels of estrogen are indeed required to remain healthy. Not only that, high amounts of testosterone correlates NEGATIVELY with intelligence.

>tfw no blonde gf

disgusting beta wh*Te degenerate, if you willingly accept estrogen into your body you are already doomed to fail in life. this is why you will forever be repugnant and look like an effeminate bl*Nde subhuman.

Less than 1% of men on earth have blonde hair, so who cares? Lookism and Sluthate consists of butthurt Indians, Arabs and Pakis who hate white men, even though most white men have brown hair anyway.

USA is a cesspit for crazy people and insanity, it's amazing, Elliot Rodger, Seuing Cho and thousands of mass shooters and serial killers. What a fucked up society.

>tfw brown hair master race
Feels good man.

on men, yes
on women its great

still, black hair-blue eyes is the hottest combo for a chick

Nice cope mechanism

just fact mate

I have bl*Nde hair

how do I rip the wh*Te out of me?

never, EVER, fucking dare respond to me agian, wh*Te subhuman monkey ape

I NEED help

I feel like I'm possessed by the wh*Te demon, I need an exorcism

help me

respond.

Jesus Christ, fuck off.

Stop making a joke out of my racial heritage.

Yes, just like big eyes, fair eyes, small noses, etc.

t. buttmad wh*Tey

THIS MY FELLOW NON-WH*TE

If people on this site weren't retarded they'd know that everyone has both estrogen and testosterone, and wouldn't develop properly without both. You just have more testosterone if you're a male and more estrogen if you're a female.

>people actually think Eastern Europe is some unblemished bastion of Christendom with virginal peasant girls and no SJWs/Mudslimes

>no SJWs/Mudslimes
thats true tho

Really don't give a shit if muh virginal christian qt is bullshit, but I'll take no mudshits and SJWs any day of the week.

>christian
>qt

this is true too

Nobody believes that unless they've been swallowing RT propaganda about Holy Russia versus the degenerated West.