Hey Sup Forums, do you have a problem with gay men that don't act like special snowflakes, don't go to gay pride...

Hey Sup Forums, do you have a problem with gay men that don't act like special snowflakes, don't go to gay pride, and just mind their own fucking business?

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/religion/2016/7/02/christianmingle-forced-admit-there-are-gay-christians-looking-love
libchrist.com/other/homosexual/sodom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

not really

no

I personally don't, but Sup Forums isn't one person

No, as long as they don't have children

no.

I don't care what anybody is. I only have a problem if they start playing victim and/or shoving their status down everyone's throats.

Of course not.

No but I sure hope they change their ways, for their own sake.

yes becasue secretly i know they are checking me out, want to look at my toes and want to take me out to drinks after work. fucking faggots. horny disgusting fucks. they act cool until they get drunk and start trying to escalate things if you are even remotely nice to those faggots.

Yes, I do.Being gay is unchristian.

Fakest faggots I've ever seen in my life.

OP, these fascist fucks hate ALL gays. Trust me.

You can't really change your sexuality though. Try turning gay right now... Yeah, you can't...

Actually, no.
OP is describing how gays acted in the 80's, they were they floating under the radar, rather than having a flashing, loud siren gaydar.

Depends on the birth rate of my country. If they're black or muslim, I don't have a problem with it.

Except for transgender people, right?

It's kind of true, why do gay fags have to be such perverts? I have gay fags try to add me on social media all the time even when I have never talked to them in my life, straight men never do that.

Millennial woes would disagree

Nope. Just don't talk about how much you like it up the ass, and we're cool. Hell I have a gay friend who keeps it to himself and he's still pretty bro-tier. No insufferable flamboyant faggot voice either.

Nope. That being said I would mind a non special snowflake gay referring to his partner has his husband

nah they're okay and usually quite redpilled in my experience

>implying he doesn't do the same thing to women

and muslims.

Why would I?

I am one.

Well, they'll all have to go in the oven one day, but I'm willing to leave them be for the time being.

DONT GIVE NO SHITS.

>in my experience

Faggot detected

People who quote an entire thread need to die in a fire

If I dont know they are gay I dont care.
But as soon as it becomes obvious, this includes the
>This is my partner Thomas
More then business relations wont be possible, and this excludes business lunches

A walking talking, hypocrite.

It's degenerate. Do you think catholic priests are born pedophiles or that Arabs are born with an inclination to fuck goats. It ruins the nuclear family.

Their actions are still disordered

I'm only mildly grossed out by faggots who keep their disgusting deathstyle private, but I do wish you'd stop doing it to yourselves.

I reserve most of my ire for those of you who try to assert publicly that it's anything other than repulsive, though.

Given specific circumstances your environment can shape your sexuality. Look no further than male prisons to see it. Yes, there is the whole dominance thing and threat raping in male prisons, but a lot of the straight guys that enter end up getting off to gay shit. Prior to their exposure to the prison environment, those convicts would have most likely never saw themselves succumbing to rape another man.

None at all.

I only hate people who make themselves my problem.

No

no. Goym can do whatever. Just don't spread your degeneracy.

Nope, as long as everyone minds their own business, I'm pretty happy.

People who hate gays need to die in a fire

wtf? thats cuz they miss pussy so much they end up fucking a gay... thats not real love between two men or between two women, which is what real homosexuality is all about.....

I'm a fan of the show CF

Yes, they are degenerate because of their sexuality.

men do the exact same thing with women though.... men are all like "yeah, i'm just your friend", but then they get drunk they wanna fuck the girl.....

>be handsome
>ruin it by only fucking other dudes

gay men make no sense 2bh

LMAO any woman on social media can tell you about 343 stories about creepy straight pervs hitting them up constantly.....

women are fucking insane, why would you in today's society.

there is a difference between a gay man and a faggot. what you described was a gay man

huh? what if they're actually married? it's the exact same paper straight couples get...

If you're a man and you're sexually attracted to other men then you are either gay or bi. Men in prisons do develop this attraction.

>thats cuz they miss pussy so much they end up fucking a gay
That is my whole point, the environment shaped their attraction.

And all of them will be completely true

>>be handsome
unfucked right wing femon detected

WTF, why? u have relationships too and you don't have to hide them....

>Try turning gay right now

Does the fact that I don't want to commit suicide right now mean that killing yourself is a healthy choice?

no, its more like they were closet faggots that can now rape people and get away or it....or they simply think "fuck it, im already in prison"

fucking men is gay, end of story retard

that's a whooole bunch of bullshit stats... and 1% of the population is gay? yeah fucking right lmao

No

That is a lie. It is you whom is unrighteous and not a believer. A false witness and a hypocrite. Are you a Jewish priest? Do you know the languages? Do you differentiate between OP's post and raping angels? Allowing fallen ones to rape women? Shame on you. I am a believer in Christ. Go back to your bacon and lobster

Heh, you shits infected yourselves, faggotry is huge in israel, hollywood jews, american jews in general.

People who are gay will burn in eternal fire

lmao "at some time had sex with boys under 18" well yeah, they were probably under 18 too at the time what kinda bullshit is this

The more gays there are, the less competition for girls. How is this not a good thing?

He should because male-female sexual interaction is normal, and faggotry is disgusting. This is obvious to everyone with a non-damaged brain.

You drawing an equivalence between the two is exactly the sort of brain damage that happens when faggotry is treated as socially permissible.

Yes but there is stil a distinction between the words homosexual sodomy gay and a gay monogamous couple. Even a married one like "born eunuchs". Story of David and Jonathan. Story of Roman Centurion's honoured male lover

faggot in belgium(non country) detected.

Stop killing yourself.

how tf could u spread it? you cant fucking spread homosexuality

Yes, because they're still raging sluts and drug addicts. Wearing straightbro camo doesn't make you less of a party-hard degenerate.

Surrogates
Eve cultist

I'm fine with gays though

Turn to Christ. He speaketh through Holy Spirit. He will guide you. Also to Elohim the Father

>Christian dating website 'Christian Mingle' forced to open up for gay dating: the judgement, finalized Monday by Judge Jane L. Johnson of the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles County, ordered the christian dating website 'Christian Mingle' to do away with settings that only allow users to select “man seeking woman” or vice versa.

advocate.com/religion/2016/7/02/christianmingle-forced-admit-there-are-gay-christians-looking-love

No such thing as a good gay. Not only are they unrepentant sinners, which is bad enough. On top of that they are SHAMELESS about it, which is Sodom and Gomorrha tier bad.

All homos profit from the gay activist aggression and next to none seem to have any problem with that.

uhh well yeah, that's cuz they were closeted homosexuals at birth to begin with... and in prison they just came out for it.... they opressed it in regular society, but once in prison they don't give a fuck and finally show that they are gay... that's all.

if they hate muzzies, we cool

Serpent whom speaketh with forked tongue

for the most part, these types of gay men are just like the 'moderate muslims' AKA they give tacit agreement and endorsement to the thing the 'radical minority' does.

There's one gay dude who works with me who is genuinely a good person but he still supports the degeneracy.

I guess we all have our faults

Yes

The fundamental bedrock of society is the family. And a gay couple cannot raise a child. It must have nurturing and support from both parents.

The mother has her strengths and weaknesses, for which the father complements with his strengths weaknesses.

no

Nope.
Nice dubs

>Hey Sup Forums, do you have a problem with a person who isn't obnoxious and does things that you would have no idea that they do because they aren't obnoxious about their private activities?

_____
libchrist.com/other/homosexual/sodom.html

To add, imagine a world in which only men exist but somehow reproduction is still possible. It is more likely than not that most of the men living in this world would develop romantic interest and sexual attraction for each other. They would all be horny due to their hormones and would not have women to stimulate their desires. The environment would therefore seemingly turn them gay. It is my suggestion that this occurs in our world, but just in less extreme circumstances. Various environmental factors ultimately go into shaping how people turn out and the bulk of our behaviour is environmentally learned. Sexuality is the same and so there is an extent to which you can choose to be gay.

NON-COUNTRY

Nice try faggot, know there will be qualms when terminating you.

Xq28 gene

>You have relationships too
>With a woman, that has given birth to two beautiful children of mine
In addition, if you like or not, even if you are the most conservative pragmatic dude ever, especially when, you reproduce a meme that I dont want to promote at any costs if you come around with your other half.

So for the sake of my children I try not to have contact with fags.

Not me.

Nobody gives a shit about your shitty religion, its not going to stop people from being what they want to be
>shit dude, this book says we can't be gay. Darn, the book got us again

As long as they aren't doing what OP described who gives a fuck
Oh and *tips fedora

See
_____
Have you had sex with a woman? There goes your being raptured

no, i love meeting gay people who don't act like faggots.

This guy knows. I hit on nobody. I don't need to. All you fags come to me

But then how do you explain lesbians?

They're worse imo

Fucking bearfags and Milofags etc

Yes, because it's degenerate.

Xq28 gene be a marker on the sex chromosomes i cant remember which one. But men are women. Woman and men caused the fall. In that order. But Christ came here through a woman also and absolved us. We are women with big female anatomy that shows up on the outside. Plus hormones. Due to this fact it might appear similarly in them. Or in complete reversal.

It's about supply and demand.

Also i dont believe women have orgasms

>There goes your being raptured
Implying Iam christian

btw, Triggered fag detected?