Based

What are his best films?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Videodrome and Once Upon a Time in America.

Yeah because muslim architecture like this is so horrible right guys??

Based as fuck, I love the guy

yes

was he always like this?

>white genocide doesn't exi-

>redpilled celebrity
How the fuck is that possible?

good point

lets knock down note dame and build one of those

b8

Should be bathed in pigs' blood.

I mean, I don't know how to say this exactly without coming off like an incredible asswipe but

This is hella woke

FACT:
Byzantines were NOT Romans.
Rome died in 300AD, not the 1400s.

ugly, primitive, and headache inducing

in case youre not memeing- thats the hagia sophia. built as a church by christians

>it's a pol episode

You know he's right, though.

It really doesn't matter what muzzies build, another muzzie will blow it up for some asinine reason.

looks like run down shit desu. Looks like the kind of place that would have shitty graffiti but people pretend not to care because muh urban culture

>It's a "let me school about shit I'm not living to the people who are actually living it"
Are you trolling, stupid or just virtue signalling? Anyway, fuck the immigrants, fuck the muslims who, all of them, don't want to integrate into our society and seek to destroy it. Fuck them all.

reminder there is a riot going on RIGHT NOW in Sweden in a no go zone

Its in Istanbul which is the largest city in Turkey

A majority MUSLIM country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul

Nice try tho

just stop

i'm sure this will be reported on all the major """"""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""" networks?

So you were memeing, ok. For a moment I thought you were just ignorant not stupid.

riot for what?

you people are fucking retarded.
kys. please.

Police made an arrest in their zone and they didn't like it

They love that we give them rights but don't like they also come with following our laws.

could this be what trump was referring to?

is he actually not a retard but just misspoke?

what the fuck is going on

am I being redpilled

how do you get such a high quality screenshot? is this due to your graphics card?

hundreds of "youths" burning cars and fighting police. Make of it what you will

#Not my religion

[Ctrl]+[+] x10

orthodox christian """""architecture"""""

as ugly as muslimshit

Never thought there would be a """"culture"""" out there able to rivalize with Gypsies in being uncivilized fucking rabid animals

Jesus Christ is this twitter for real? I mean, it has a blue marker but this is very hard to believe. It's like a constant stream of Sup Forums mixed with that one uncle

>Let's have the next @womensmarch in #MalmoSweden. And don't forget to wear those cute pink hats. Let's see how that works out...

>Dear Soros Thugs:

>I'm ridiculous about these stupid videos: HUMOROUS ANIMALS
@CUTEFUNNYANIMAL

That's Christian architecture, the only thing Muslim there are the minarets.

Americans, if our demise can serve as something, at least make it serve as a warning, treasure Trump as a God, he'll save you.

A European.

The problem is they don't respect other people's cultures.

i mean, i don't like it

Looks like YES

that's naboo you idiot

Most Islamic architecture was stolen from either the Greeks, Persians, or Visigoths. Arabs are terrible architects.

fucking disgusting, that flattened dome, those unmatching colors, those clearly anglo-greek towers, no sense of proporsion or geometry, B-BUT CENTURIES OF MODIFICATIONS FROM VARIOS CULTURES nah faggot, is just plain bad taste fucking mudslims ruining everything

I can't fucking wait for wwIII, the race war motherfuckers

Another memer?

>i can't wait for someone else to go off to fight war while I feign some deformity and continue being a neet

>anglo-greek towers

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

>that pic

But I don't wish to have 6 kids only because my mudslime neighbour has 5. Just make them use contraceptives forcefully.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Turks get out

I want to make white babies, but I'm too autistic to get gf!!!!

why did (((they))) do this to me?!?!?!

8/10 bait

you tricked a lot of ppl

find an autistic gf
try /fa/

Because your will is weak enough to fall for their conditioning. Having a society that blames it's problems on someone/something else instead of bettering itself is doomed to fail.

>is doomed to fail.
Thank god, for a moment I thought Muslims would rule the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

Hagia Sophia (/ˈhɑːɡiə soʊˈfiːə/; from the Greek: Ἁγία Σοφία, [aˈʝia soˈfia], "Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Ayasofya) was a Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal basilica (church),

Arguably Justinian was the rightful claimant to the epithet of 'the Last Roman'. Certainly by the 600s the Hellinization of Byzantium (and subsequent loss of right to call itself 'Eastern' or 'Roman') was well under way and nearing completion.

>patriarchal