Wtf i love curly hair now

wtf i love curly hair now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The girl looks more masculine than the guys

So hype.

... there is a girl?

I hope that wig is temporary, I don't think I could take a series with jewfro Eleven.

on the left

Me on the right

Wait, wasn't there another kid?

She already has the age lines beneath her eyes of a 30 year old, like Chloe Moretz had.

It's not a wig she just has it styled like that

Why is Natalie Portman playing a child?

i feel bad for these kids
the entire things feels really exploitative

what fame must do to young minds

Why are all these male actors legit ugly?

Um... guys

They're twelve

I kind of just want her to be bald forever, it's how we met her and I'm used to it now.

They force them to have the haircuts of the era. They get bullied for it in real life. Also kids being attractive isnt important because they're kids. No average, normal, well-functioning, adjusted person cares about what the kids look like.

It's the unnaturally sterile studio lighting

>No average, normal, well-functioning, adjusted person cares about what the kids look like.
R-Right

I really wonder how puberty is going to treat her, looks-wise.

Chloe Moretz, Maisie Williams, Isaac Hempstead Wright, and some other child actors Sup Forums liked, all looked pretty conventional at a young age, but got fucked by puberty which exaggerated their worst features and drowned out the good ones. Whereas Millie's already looking divisively unconventional, and is unfortunate enough to have britbong genes.

>No average, normal, well-functioning, adjusted person cares about what the kids look like.
That's why Eleven has so many fans, right?

Also the hairline on the Black kid. HAHAHAHA.

they do when they're on TV

why do all the kids in this show look so fucking sickly and gross?

The photographer should be shot.

Is that Twilight?

i can see the future and that black kid when an adult (late 20s-beyond) is going to go the route of c-list actor in generic roles who you see once in awhile and wonder what you know him from.

>Maisie Williams

At least she got in shape now. She used to be weird looking and had a frumpy body. Now she's just a butterface. Those other two you mentioned got hit hard by puberty though. Especially the kid who plays Bran on GoT.

well yeah he was cast because they needed a black kid. There's only so many roles for black teens and black young adults in leading roles. He'll have to prove himself to be a really talented actor if he wants those roles.

Why'd they have to ruin her cuteness?

>british genetics

>implying that's possible

It'll grow on you just like the buzz cut did.

girl on the left would be fuckable if not for that manjaw. pity.

>Millie turned 13 yesterday

Goddammit why is time so fast lately.

Finn is the only one that looks cute in this

delete this abomination

>girl
Xe gender is froggo

wait so the girl is back in season 2? I thought she died

constantly getting pumped full of director and producer semen while passed out does that to you

i want finn to sit on my lap while i sing polish chants to his ear against his will

Finn is the cutest little frog

He'd be disgusted by everyone on this board. They all would.

Calling it now. There will not be a giant tentacle abomination in Season 2. It will have been a dream and the creature will be something that can be beat with conventional weapons or Eleven's powers.

Does nobody care that Dustin has teeth?

He said in the first episode that they were coming in.

Good for him

What's this I keep hearing about her parents being greedy fame whores?

They bankrupted themselves getting her into show business and now rely on her to live. The pressure this puts on her will almost certainly lead to her "purity" being ruined as soon as she's old enough.

I am expecting El to make friends with the abomination after living in the upside down. Or barb coming back as the queen of blades
>you forgot about me but I didn't forget about you

The parents of all child actors are greedy fame whores.
How do you not know this?

Bringing Barb back as the main antagonist would be pretty good.

They're playing nerds.

Jewish genes. They're a sickly breed.

you're the dumbest nigger i've ever seen if you didn't understand the ending. hopper put the food in the woods so that eleven could eat it in the upside down.

We still don't know for certain Eleven is in the Upside Down.

I'm sure Finn has great parenting. You can see from his manner and behaviour that he has a good upbringing

I honestly don't see where the story can go from here. It's literally over.

If they just had each season be one self-contained story like True Detective or American Horror Story, it would work much better.

I predict some massive shark jumping.

Every time I've seen him interview without his friends, he seems tired and bored.

>Hey sweetie, we got you a role in the new Weinstein movie. Now he just had one little condition and we couldn't see why you'd not accept so went ahead!

So go upstairs and put on your prettiest dress because he's taking you out for dinner, honey.

While I wouldn't mind separate stories, people have become way too attached to these characters to let them go now. And there are questions to answer.

Which one? I think he hasn't done any solo interviews.

No it wouldn't

It was on set, about the nature of the show. Think they interviewed the kids separately. I'd have to look for it.

Because it worked well with True Detective season 2

is that the Human Helicopter John Landis the Mandis?

How did Will escape after the Monster transported him to the Upside Down? It would have been less than ten feet from him. He should have been in the library all Season, by rights, getting filled with slug juice.

They're abandoning the mystery format and going more in a Ghostbusters-kind-of direction it seems, which sounds like a great way to handle it. Also the characters are the moneymakers, most people watch the show just to see them.

I still wonder how far Eleven's powers go and if they will get stronger.

froggo has the best presence but i unironically like noah better. hopefully we see the latter more often.

i think her chin might be too prominent as she grows, but shell def be a looker. also, am i the only one that gets future dyke vibe from her? it's not the short hair, it's her personality.

It's a bit early to be guessing at her sexual orientation.

Cooper is one of the few that has gone and come back from the upside down, we saw him get in the car with the FBI and knows about El being alive.

Will probably be an agent teaming up with El to fight monsters, will also crash at her place to replace his daughter

>daughterfu already on the worst possible course a child star can be on

You mean Hopper?

so long as he keeps punching people in the face i'm cool with it.

It's his dad, he researches on aboriginal land claim

If her parents don't pressure her into taking roles a child shouldn't, she'll feel obligated to to help them.

oh hell no. some kids you can spot orientation when they're in the single digits. just remember this post in a few years time, mate. i don't really care, honestly. i just hope she grows into a talented actress and not a one series wonder.

What did he mean by this?

She's had a couple good roles so far. Eleven, Madison (Intruders). Girl has talent. Just has to grow into it.

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

haven't seen The Intruders. she really didn't impress me much in Stranger Things, but she sure was one of the best things of the show. there just wasn't much range there. she's charismatic, that's for sure, and look forward to seeing her career develop, like Anya Taylor Joy from The Witch and Split. i knew she would skyrocked after The Witch (wasn't the only one). i'm not getting the same vibe from Millie. don't know why. possibly age, possibly she's limited in her acting range. we'll see, i guess. the x factor is puberty. hope it treats her well.

they're like 13

those 6 are the only best they have the rest look like the left.

ASAPED

my god he is incorrigible

>niggers with irish last names.

how did this happen?

>i feel bad for these kids
>the entire things feels really exploitative

>Because it worked well with True Detective season 2

if they had continued rust's story in season 2 it would have been dogshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

anglo saxon=/=aryan

looks kind of like fagatha

>took only three hours between hearing about and hating her S2 hairstyle, and getting used to it and loving it

The Duffer brothers can do not wrong.

Is it gonna be worse than Season 1? I think it will be, no matter how hard it is to achieve.

>There will not be a giant tentacle abomination in Season 2

no holding back

>people have become way too attached to these characters to let them go now.
Like I have ;(

Kill yourself

D-did they photoshop chub's hair onto the girl?