Me Tarzan, you racist

>Me Tarzan, you racist.

>What year is this again?

>The new “Legend of Tarzan” is such a crazy racist movie that it makes 1915’s “Birth of a Nation” look like a civil rights epic.

>Forget diversity at the Academy Awards, ”The Legend of Tarzan” treats black actors as though they just exist for black background noise.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/tarzan-ridicules-black-characters-incredibly-racist-movie-article-1.2697242

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/fitness/Alexander-Skarsgard-Strict-Diet-Legend-Tarzan-41840515
archive.is/AYGgr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jackson’s character, unfortunately, soon becomes the black foil to Tarzan the Great White Hope. Williams is, as they used to say before we were supposedly enlightened, the token negro. He’s even wearing a garish purple outfit and spewing outrageous dialogue when we meet him at a stuffy, white diplomatic conference in England.

>token negro

Good thing I'll never see it.

Are they talking about the gorillas?

They would only give that guy apples and protein shakes for weeks just to keep him ripped
No joke
Lol

> Getting /fit/ with apples
Youhavinagiggle?

how many apples and protein shakes do i need to consume daily to get like that?

Looking at the trailer it looks more anti-white and anti-human than anything.

what? He literally says what they made him eat during his interview on Conan. 6 very small meals a day for 9 months consisting of chicken and veggies.

This is a much more realistic fitness diet than apples which are basically all sugar

Too many abs.

>”The Legend of Tarzan” treats black actors as though they just exist for black background noise.
Well, there's too many monkeys, so viewers might get confused.

Yes hehe
Basically the had him builk for 3 months. He gained 35 lbs. he probably was doing a low steroid cycle, then they had him cut 3 months to filming so like 800 calories a day, probably 150 grams of protein for 3 months and he lost like 15 lbs of body fat and excess muscle.

Think the American psycho diet and work out. It's funny how women get in shape means they go to the gym 4 days a week and eat 1000 calories. Lol. our standards for women is so low

>movie stars an attractive white man
>feminists: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
This happens with every movie starring an attractive white man kek.

I have no doubt the next incarnation of Tarzan will have him be black but Jane will still be white.

I was a security guard for the Tarzan movie, ask me anything.

ICEMAN NO!

Meaning I got to see the movie for free before it actually came out

whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Reminder that this is the average "reviewer" in 2016.

This person reviews for IGN, one of the largest consumer review websites on the planet .They were neither disciplined, nor had their review edited for bias.

Look up the Tarzan review, and it's still up there.

JUST.

popsugar.com/fitness/Alexander-Skarsgard-Strict-Diet-Legend-Tarzan-41840515

Read what I wrote. They had him bulk then shortly before shooting and during shooting they had him cut

What company you work for? I met one of you guys during a pre-screening of a film at my uni, seems like a chill job.

>(((Stasi)))

this movie stars a (probably straight, cis) white male.

L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R

Let's make a Blockbuster success out of this movie to make SJWs mad. It worked with Disliking "Ghostblunder"

top kek

Birth of a Nation is a Civil Rights epic. For white southerners.

Notice how no one in the entertainment media can mention that Birth of a Nation is the only movie with an explicitly pro White message (white Union soldiers who have moved south after the war come to the aid of white southerners at the end of the movie; the Klan saves the day) that ever made it big.

They keep all the self hating whites in line with their mass marketed white guilt propaganda and the gullible masses eat it up and lick the spoon clean.

But society is soooo white supremacist. It just acts like it want's mass immigration and race mixing all the time.

>benin

Tarzan is actually an expressly racist movie. They finally got one right.

Quite a bit actually

French vanilla

How is it racist? They implied Jane banged niggers in it. I was so mad.

he looks like a fat fuck 15 year old autist

The APE MAN is black?? R A C I S T !

lol explain

God, DW Girffith was such a fucking genius.

>(probably straight, cis
guess again, canuck

Jane was raised in the village that found the injured Tarzan and nursed him back to health in Africa because her father was an American writer or some shit like that. So when Tarzan and Jane go back to Africa and visit that village, Tarzan hugs the tribe leader nigger and they say some comedic things. Then the"warrior" niggers come back from hunting or some shit, Jane sees this big black guy, shouts his name, runs at him and jumps in his arms and the way she touches his arms as he puts her down, the way she walks with him in the walking scenes instead of her lover Tarzan, the way later in the movie when her and the nigger escape off the boat and at some point he caresses her hand / arm as they split ways, they subtly pushing their cuck shit

i also heard they made her a blonde haired blue eyed jew is that true?

I don't recall her being Jewish unless it was a quick scene I missed. Just blonde hair blue eyed

WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!

I think you are reading a bit much into it.

You realize all the white females that were in colonies had entered into physical skin contact with niggers at some point, and most probably as a daily occurrence?

nice meme

I saw people complaining about Pan (2015) being racist and offensive, so I watched it and it was the most disgustingly diverse movie ever.

George of the Jungle?

I questioned myself when I was typing this but you have to see it, the implications are there. And it's hollyjew, are you surprised?

Fuck you and your shit hole of a country

> Not realizing those were monkeys in the jungle not actors

They have clearly never seen BoAN if they think *Tarzan* is more "racist."

t. Film Student.

THAT JUNGLE WAS NOT YUUURSS TO LOOSE

THAT JUNGLE WAS U.S MARINE CORPS PROPERTY

>see this guy on true blood first
>get mancrush
>want to see tarzan just for this tall blonde blue eyes aryan

Not homo but he does look pretty good.

Why can't you faggots ever archive shit

archive.is/AYGgr

burgertard, he is one of yours, deployed, you niglet

I was waiting for claims of racism or whitewashing, surprised it took so long

>He’s even wearing a garish purple outfit and spewing outrageous dialogue when we meet him at a stuffy, white diplomatic conference in England.

But if it's in a black movie it's fine

I like how not only was the white guilting about slavery large, but that one black guy had to mention Native American genocide.

"What we did to those indians man..." *tears up*

>Linda Stasi
>Stasi
Her name is fucking Stasi

Calling it racist is probably ploy to get people to go see it.

I wouldn't worry about it, kamerad.

> movie called Tarzan, features Tarzan as the main character
> RACIST

Just saw this

>No, it doesn’t matter that Samuel L. Jackson plays George Washington Williams, a real-life African-American lawyer and politician.

She's a retard if he really was outlandish IRL

>After seeing this thing, I felt as guilty as a slaver myself

The Jews fucking won, it's over.

I used to go to Ign's forums, I know those commenters. The first is a troll but the second is a crazy gay with a persecution complex.

looks like he eats a lot of tendies

They already did that movie, it's called King Kong.

Kevin James Tarzan movie when?

He plays a fat middle aged Tarzan who has to go back to his gorilla high school reunion and all the gorillas make fun of how fat he got

remakes of old films always end up being exact each copy of each other

just look at the effects used, how all of them dont smile and when there is humor is similiar to each hollywood film done today. fucking gay shit makes me puke

kikes are running out of stolen shit, they cannot keep up with the real world any longer

Not even apples, he apparently cried when he was allowed to eat one after three months/half a year.
Also, this confirms all the leftist asspain I anticipated from the trailer. This one's getting my $8.50.

We need to see all those fine upper class Elizabethan brothers in this movie

>implying there were any

Also,
>Reality check: Over 10 million Congolese slaves died horrible deaths and Yates thinks his “Tarzan” scenario in which the black slaves were really saved by a white ape man is not racist?
But Leopold and the Free State *were* stopped by Fucking White Males you ignoramus.

IF YOURE NOT FROM HERE YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND

>old movie about southern reconstruction
>Movie coming out soon with the same name
>about slave revolt in similar time period as obvious stab at original
>77/100 consumer score but considered 'sucess' by 'critics'

What the fuck

Jesus fucking christ, dem fucking abs. How do I get this ripped and /fit/?

By starving yourself and exercising. Not really a durable lifestyle.

More like blackground noise amirite?

why does his left delt seem fine and developed but his whole right shoulder and arms looks like he's from africa?

Do a lot of cardio, eat very little carbs, and do ab workouts every other day. Takes about 10 weeks and you will lose them fast if you binge after obtaining them.

Its 2016, blacks still need the help of white people to survive.